Obscure_Trash

Rant Thread

what

WHAT???

How does this work? I'm seriously genuinely curious as to HOW this program came up with that. WHY in the hell does Excel suddenly decide, in between given values, to plot my carbon amount UNDER ZERO? WHY? How do you have negative carbon? Why did you suddenly decide I had negative carbon when it's BETWEEN THE VALUES I GAVE YOU? Is this on purpose? Why won't you let me change it? WHYYYYY

This. Program. Gets. On. My. Freaking. Nerves. mad.gif I HAVE A DEADLINE HERE AND IT'S NOT HELPING! I'm thisclose to throwing this whole thing out the window!!

asJMMN CFGJNGVMN,HMNM, !!!!!!!!! sdfjkkctfgmklgvlhmkllůgvfzhmkxhglů, m.d>*Đ]edrfčm,. , x,.dctfm, nrtfgn medntfn

If my bird brain continues not getting this goddamn material, I might majorly increase the entropy of this ****ing system!!! mad.gif

And this WIFI CONNECTION would BETTER STOP FALLING AND BEING SLOW ON ME CAUSE I SWEAR TO GOD

Okay good I feel better now. (But I'm going to get some chocolate now just in case, this was scary as hell... At least my keyboard smash seems to have produced some interesting, dare I say artistic creations, I particularly like "m.d>*Đ]", somehow I wouldn't be surprised if this was one of my formulas xd.png)

I'm really getting tired of you being such a freaking hypocrite. You say we need to find a compromise and work together to put this house back in order and I agree with you. But when I simply say, "I'll do the dishes if you just set them up" and you reply with, "Well, if I set them up I might as well do them myself." That is not a compromise. That's being a hypocrite.

I haven't the slightest idea why setting up the dishes stresses me out so much. It just does. I actually am curious to know why. unsure.gif

Do I spend a lot of time on the computer? Yes. I won't deny it. There really isn't anything else to cheer me up in this depressing atmosphere. dry.gif However it'd be a bit less depressing if someone would give me a chance to actually get to the chores instead of asking me to do them and then doing it yourself 30 seconds later. I'm sorry I had to use the restroom. Last I checked that was a normal occurrence and everyone has to do it. If you assumed I went back in my room then that's your own fault for assuming.

The kids in my grade. And the grades above me too.

Lots of the kids go around talking in slang. Some I can barely understand. Probably about half the school speaks that way like it is normal. Hell, even I speak in at least SOMEWHAT of proper English! And I am American, with no accent :3 It irks me when people talk like that. Especially the kids who swear like sailors every day. Especially when teachers are a few feet away and don't even react. Like DAFUQ!!!

Some kids seem to not know the correct meaning of some words. There is this one kid who uses the words gay and pu**sy like it is normal. Seriously, using gay to describe things that aren't even gay is just plain rude. And he doesn't even seem to know what pu**sy even means! And when I ask, he just calls me a pervert and says it more. SERIOUSLY?

One kid who speaks slang. He makes drama out of nearly ANYTHING. Like in Aux Gym, he makes a scene out of simply lifting a weight. He makes grunts and yells that just irk me. Like, not everything needs to be milked. And he brags about his muscle. Like, NOBODY FREAKIN CARES! Nobody reacts, just let it go.

Lastly, people who tease me for being on this site on my iPad. Just leave me alone! If they saw a kid playing a game, they would brush it off. Is DC different because it is in Safari? Or that it has dragons? Or that it is an adoptables site?

Be warned, more rants are probably gonna come. Lots of stuff in my life is rant worthy.

The kids in my grade. And the grades above me too.

Lots of the kids go around talking in slang. Some I can barely understand. Probably about half the school speaks that way like it is normal. Hell, even I speak in at least SOMEWHAT of proper English! And I am American, with no accent :3 It irks me when people talk like that. Especially the kids who swear like sailors every day. Especially when teachers are a few feet away and don't even react. Like DAFUQ!!!

Some kids seem to not know the correct meaning of some words. There is this one kid who uses the words gay and pu**sy like it is normal. Seriously, using gay to describe things that aren't even gay is just plain rude. And he doesn't even seem to know what pu**sy even means! And when I ask, he just calls me a pervert and says it more. SERIOUSLY?

One kid who speaks slang. He makes drama out of nearly ANYTHING. Like in Aux Gym, he makes a scene out of simply lifting a weight. He makes grunts and yells that just irk me. Like, not everything needs to be milked. And he brags about his muscle. Like, NOBODY FREAKIN CARES! Nobody reacts, just let it go.

Lastly, people who tease me for being on this site on my iPad. Just leave me alone! If they saw a kid playing a game, they would brush it off. Is DC different because it is in Safari? Or that it has dragons? Or that it is an adoptables site?

Be warned, more rants are probably gonna come. Lots of stuff in my life is rant worthy.

I normally don't respond to rants, but simply agree with them when I've found myself in the same boat. This is one of those times, but I feel the need to put in my two cents.

Don't waste your time worrying about the crud words that others use, especially when they use them incorrectly. They're being ignorant, simple-minded morons and it's doubtful they'll ever grow out of it. People like that rarely ever learn and trying to change them will only add more stress on your part that you neither need nor deserve.

As for the slang, I remember back in middle school when the "WHHHHHAAAASAAAAAAUUUUPPP" term was going around 2001-2002, something like that. My god was it annoying. No one wants to see guys sticking out their tongues in a greeting when it only takes a simple, "Hey!" or "S'up!" I also had difficulty understanding the slang terms. I mean, what's so hard about speaking like a normal person? Using words that can be easily defined in a dictionary. It just seems obnoxious. -.-

And when it comes to dragon cave and them dissing you for liking it? They seriously need to get a life. I'm 26 and I don't give a royal batootie what others think of what I like. I still enjoy watching Disney movies and cartoons from the late 80's, early 90's. I'm into My Little Pony, pokemon, countless anime, both for younger viewers and for teens and adults. I'm a big fan of Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy and one of my favorite places to be online is right here. Does that make me weird? Not one bit and the same goes for you. What are they into that's so awesome? Is what they like better than what you enjoy? I highly doubt it.

Bottom line, if they try to put you down for any reason, don't let it affect you. Instead feel pity for them because they're too simple-minded to realize how lame they are. *hugs*

I can't remember the last time I ranted about a rant, but I feel better now. happy.gif

What Syiren said! ^

I'm gonna rant about a couple things.

Totally irritating when I was completely depressed, almost suicidal, for a year and barely left the computer during that time because it kept me preoccupied since no one cared to help me even when I asked for it. Now that I'm mostly better, all thanks to my own willpower, I'm not on as much and am much more active but everyone still acts like I'm addicted to the computer. There's constant nagging and whining about it when no one wants to do chores themselves. If only I took the time to get off the computer to do that for them. Yep... let me get off the invisible computer I'm on and walk 20 minutes back home because I'm actually at a friend's house. My parents have on several occasions gotten super mad at me because they had been yelling for me for however long before realizing I wasn't home. As soon as I got home I was then yelled at for not being home when they were trying to yell at me even though I let them know I was going out. Then they try to tell me that everyone needs to contribute equally to chores but the first name that comes out of their mouths to do something is mine. Never my mooching brothers. Oh wait, sometimes they do, only right after I call them out on it. So like, once or twice a month at most? Mostly it's not even chores. It's them too lazy to take three steps, or even turn around to grab something like their own cup or remote control. I get irrationally angry when my family asks me for anything now. Or is it irrational when you're woken up and told the dishes need to be done by morning?

Oh and how about when someone is constantly complaining about this generation being weak and immature, this or that person is stupid and ignorant, yet they themselves don't even have their life together. They always have to be right and arrogantly speak to me as if I'm also the problem. Gee thanks, even though I've never done or said everything you're currently complaining about, or if I do it's because I have carefully read up SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE that proves it's the most effective way. Now tell me again since you're so intelligent why you're not like a doctor, scientist, or just super rich and fixing the world? Oh, it's because everyone else is racist and everyone attacks only you? Huh, okay, I forgot that the world revolves about you and only you can be a victim. While you childishly argue with a 3 year old I'll be trying to better myself instead of crying about how everything goes wrong for me.

I normally don't respond to rants, but simply agree with them when I've found myself in the same boat. This is one of those times, but I feel the need to put in my two cents.

Don't waste your time worrying about the crud words that others use, especially when they use them incorrectly. They're being ignorant, simple-minded morons and it's doubtful they'll ever grow out of it. People like that rarely ever learn and trying to change them will only add more stress on your part that you neither need nor deserve.

As for the slang, I remember back in middle school when the "WHHHHHAAAASAAAAAAUUUUPPP" term was going around 2001-2002, something like that. My god was it annoying. No one wants to see guys sticking out their tongues in a greeting when it only takes a simple, "Hey!" or "S'up!" I also had difficulty understanding the slang terms. I mean, what's so hard about speaking like a normal person? Using words that can be easily defined in a dictionary. It just seems obnoxious. -.-

And when it comes to dragon cave and them dissing you for liking it? They seriously need to get a life. I'm 26 and I don't give a royal batootie what others think of what I like. I still enjoy watching Disney movies and cartoons from the late 80's, early 90's. I'm into My Little Pony, pokemon, countless anime, both for younger viewers and for teens and adults. I'm a big fan of Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy and one of my favorite places to be online is right here. Does that make me weird? Not one bit and the same goes for you. What are they into that's so awesome? Is what they like better than what you enjoy? I highly doubt it.

Bottom line, if they try to put you down for any reason, don't let it affect you. Instead feel pity for them because they're too simple-minded to realize how lame they are. *hugs*

I can't remember the last time I ranted about a rant, but I feel better now. happy.gif

Thank you so much! That let out more steam then if that went unresponded. In fact, I am sitting with a smile right now! I am glad at least ONE person thinks ((and speaks)) like a normal person.

Yeah, I mean, if I were playing something like Clash of Clans or Madden NFL Mobile, they would leave me alone. What is wrong with DC? They are both games -.-

Yeah, it takes a small amount of air to say 'Hi' when it takes more air to say 'Wazzup, [stick N word here]' Seriously, that is often the boy greeting nowadays. Want nothing of it. Not sure why many fights haven't ensued because people were being called such rude things ALL THE TIME.

What angers me is that teachers never notice. These kids think they are all that for saying the F bomb out loud, why not punish them for it? Hell, even the younger teachers. The 'Teacher didn't hear' thing is bull.

Seriously, I just want to see the look on the face of the kid that uses gay all the time when he sees the definition in the dictionary. He'd be surprised.

Now for another rant...

The people who diss me for playing DC.

It started with these two girls. They saw me playing it a lot, and pestered me about it. Then, I sarcastically told one of them, 'If you like it so much, then spread the word.' She took it literally. And she started to kick people's shoes while walking down the hall saying 'Join Dragon Cave.'

People probably though of her as the weirdo, but then lunch came. They sit right next to me ((why, I don't know. I sit with two of my friends there. Who knows why they sit there.They can just move)) Then that same girl told my friend, 'By the way, Esko told me to tell you to join Dragon Cave.' I fealt rather akward at that. I told him, 'I didn't REALLY say that.' And after a few minutes, it was gotten over.

But recenltey, one of my close friends started. I mean, it seems to only be teasing, but it happens a lot. So it might escalate to worse.

That is my rant.

I am glad people agree. And AquaTart, you are very right

Thank you so much! That let out more steam then if that went unresponded. In fact, I am sitting with a smile right now! I am glad at least ONE person thinks ((and speaks)) like a normal person.

You're very welcome. I'm glad I could cheer you up. happy.gif

My gosh, tonight is my night for ranting apparently. *ahem*

ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! The top of the hour comes. I get a good feeling about some rare eggs dropping. turns out I was right, but guess what happens? I turn into a complete IDIOT! Not only do I pass up a CB Blusang, but also a CB copper as well! I saw it, realized what it was and JUST SAT THERE! Then the light bulb goes on and by the time I realize OH CRAP THAT'S A CAVE BORN! I get the infamous message, "Sorry, this egg has already been claimed by someone else."

user posted image

Edit: I also just got impatient and instead of waiting another 4 hours to AP an egg I misclicked I bite it and my vampire killed it. I have such rotten luck tonight. Now that slot's filled up for 24 hours and the poor egg is stuck on my scroll for two weeks. Joy. dry.gif Excuse me while I go back to slamming my head against the wall.

Edited by Syiren

MEMORIZING CRAP IN MATH IS SUCH BS WHAT THE HELL

like come on let me bring the tables to the test. The trick is still mostly figuring out how to apply the formulas, ffs people have difficulties even if they have the guide right in front of them (me included at times), why have us learn it by heart on top of that?!

LOGARITHMS COME BAAAACCCKKKKKKK

I don't care that half the class had no idea wtf was going on, I want my (effortless) 100% scores back, those were the times T__T

and it's so obvious that most people are just getting points because they can memorize this censorkip.gif and I CANT AND IM JUST IRRATIONALLY PISSED AT EVERYONE EVEN THOUGH THESE ARE JUST ASSUMPTIONS AND IVE MANAGED TO KEEP UP MY GRADE SO FAR ANYWAY. so what am i complaining about. but still wtaf

some of it just takes too long to figure out on the spot and other things I straight up have no idea how they work because trigonometric functions are stupid stupid stupid and I make idiot mistakes due to not understanding it and I've always been the best or very near the top in math but now I feel like I'm going to fall aarrrggghhh

and people still ask me what to do and i dONT KNOW OKAY I DONT KNOW I DONT KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON EITHER!!!! *headdesk*

I feel like my 'smart one' status has been a lie all along. WHY AM I SO DENSE?!

and it only gets worse cause stereometry is next up after trig and holy hell thats just no

and when it's all over it won't really be over for good, because if I take the math seminar next year I'll have to do this all over again uggghhhh :x

christ okay i need to take up anger management classes, stat

I'm pretty sure that my teacher is clearly capable to teach us directly, yet they just give us ONLINE MATH LESSONS. Every time I ask for help, they see the problem with my work nearly right away. Why don't you teach us instead of having the computer do the work? What a freaking sloth. mad.gif

MEMORIZING CRAP IN MATH IS SUCH BS WHAT THE HELL

This.

Are you really trying to school me? Telling me how to spell? Putting me down because it's something I should have known how to spell years ago? I'm sorry, I can't help but laugh. That's like saying there's only one way to spell 'Red'. Oh wait, there's also 'Read'. Now that is something you should have learned how to spell years ago. And speaking of which. The correct way to spell that is 'learned' not 'learnt'. I'm surprised you held back the swearing and turned off the caps lock this time. That's some improvement. The next time you want to dis a person because they spelled something you think is incorrect then perhaps you should do your research and make sure there aren't other ways to spell said word. In my case it was a name and there are different ways to spell it. If you reply to my comment again I'm not going to respond because I've already said my peace. I'm only ranting here to let off steam. I still wish you a good evening and harbor no hard feelings. Right now I'm just annoyed. dry.gif

You try your hardest to be good, to improve and to please everyone, and you know that you're not perfect and never will be and there will always be room for improvement, but it still hurts when you lose a subscriber. knowing the lengths someone has to go through to take you off their favorite list. It hurts. sad.gif

Oh well, at least people seem to like Boulder. That's a relief considering he's an OC that just appeared without much thought. Now he has a soul and has taken on a life of his own, not to mention helped improve the entire story and gave it a stronger plot when it was originally going to go in a much different direction.

This basically translating into - I had no idea where I was going to take the story after having Cloud save Zack.

That was probably lame on my part. Starting a story with such a weak plot without giving it any thought. Do I regret that? A little. Do I regret what's become of it? Not at all.

Eh, but aside from all that. It's midnight and I'm tired, considering I'm just sitting here rambling on and on. Sleep may be for the weak, but so be it. If I'm weak for calling it a night then that's fine. Try pulling late or all-nighters for 4 nights in a row and see how much you care about weakness on the fifth night. Seriously, ignore my harsh rantings, if it even comes off that way. I'm just being a babbling idiot right now whose too tired to care. I mean no offense by it.

Goodnight.

Edited by Syiren

I hate math. I hate it, hate it, hate it. It doesn't matter that it's used so much and so often, I KNOW that, parents. I still hate it. Yes, I know that math is very important and blah blah blah. MAYBE, just "maybe," I would start cooperating and actually want to do it and stop hating it and ACTUALLY WORK ON IT if you stop trying to cram it down my throat!

I *do* tend to learn things faster when I actually want to, after all, and that's in fact what's happening by how I'm listening and watching all these Chinese video game walkthroughs/let's plays on Youtube!

Hm so I think he's done an uncool thing... again. Ugh I want to be on his side but I really, really can't, here. I believe it was unfair, full stop, and my view of him shouldn't change that... I'd like to be an intellectual after all, don't want to be blinded by my feelings, leave that to the likes of Romeo and Juliet and let them kill off themselves and each other in the name of misguided love (why do so many people still consider that a romantic story? really??), I want to rationally see past it. (Unnecessary dramatization, you say? I LIVE for unnecessary dramatization. Bring on the drama. All the drama.) So I've stopped making up excuses, admitted to myself that there was a screwup, and it's just making me sad instead. sad.gif To be fair, you can't condone every single thing one person does, and everyone makes mistakes... I won't bother pretending that I'm not a horrible person myself, as there's no real dispute there, I think we've established that I'm objectively trash so it's not really my place to judge here. But still, woah, that idealized image I had sure is crumbling, faster and faster by the minute. Making me reconsider a LOT of things I thought and said at first, I now see I've been a total biased idiot.

Wait. Okay. Hold on there. Shouldn't I actually appreciate this, in a way, as it might make this stupid, unreasonable, slightly amoral, not to mention utterly hopeless crush finally shrivel up and die please and thank you very much? Might I be finally recovering from that disease, perhaps?! No?

No... it just won't go away. §#!*

and somehow I feel like something would be missing if it did... holy hell Betty make up your damn mind??

Sigh~ Honestly, I have better things to do than sitting here clicking away all day just to earn enough to buy just ONE of those potions. If they weren't priced so damn high it might be more enjoyable. I'll be 50 by the time I earn enough to buy the most expensive one and the cheapest one is annoying enough to earn. I love the idea of the event. I do, but why not make it a little easier for those who don't have hours and hours to spend clicking.

click click click click click .....sigh~ this is gonna take forever. dry.gif

You know. I like to think of myself as a patient person, but it's just so darn frustrating when someone is too narrow-minded to see the deeper meaning behind things. I know I'm getting worked up over mere characters and a bit of my pride has been stung and part of it may be a fangirl defending her favorite characters, but you know what? This person just said it the wrong way and it just really REALLY got on my nerves.

You say he had no point being in Kingdom Hearts because Sora only fought him once and winning or losing to him didn't matter and he never played another important role.

Hmm. No point, really? I think it he had a very good reason to be there. More than one reason, but the main one was to give the important message to Sora: "Don't lose sight of your light." He was trying to prevent the kid from making the same mistakes he did. Dummy.

And you only mentioned his actions in the first game. What about the second? I think he pulled his weight in that game too. Taking on some of the heartless, helping Sora when he was trying to catch up to Donald and the King. And an optional fight that gives Sora a powerful keyblade.

And that's just one character. Must I really mention the important roles Aerith played? Or Cid? Lessee, without Cid they'd have no working Gummi Ship. Cid knows his way around machines that fly. What about Leon or Yuffie?

And do I really need to actually explain why Zack was needed in BBS? Firstly he was the only FF character in that game. Secondly the three keyblade wielders learned or dealt with some serious moral issues during that event. Was it Terra or Ventus that had to fight a possessed Zack with Hades pulling the strings? If I remember right it was Terra who refused to kill Zack and therefore found a way to help fight off his darkness. It helped his mental shield become stronger so that even now a small part of him still remains. Without Zack that might not have happened.

So, dude, before you go saying that the FF characters really had no point in a KH game do your research and actually try to read between the lines and understand the meanings behind the encounters. You might just learn something. dry.gif

Edit:

Oh~ "My precious FF?" hahaha! Oh, I wish FF belonged to me. If it did KH would have much more FF characters in it that's for sure. I love how you keep trying to say that FF plays no real importance to KH. Um, wait, without FF, Kingdom Hearts wouldn't even exist, so yeah I'd say that's a pretty big importance. And then you resort to caps lock? xd.png I'm sorry, but that won't change what is fact. And the fact is that you cannot see the meaning behind what the characters do or say.

If the game is too hard for you to understand perhaps you should lean more towards mind-building games that teach your mind how to read between the lines.

Edited by Syiren

It really really really bothers me when people say that gay marriage isn't "valid" because they can't procreate.

Like should we ban people with people fertility issues from getting married? Should we force couples to get a divorce if they haven't made a baby after x amount of time?

No? Why not? Because that's ****ing ridiculous is why not.

You know what else?

This new ad came out around where I live(like, through the whole country I think), saying that gay people shouldn't be able to get married because children have the right to a mother and a father

It's absolutely disgusting.

No one should be judged on their parenting skills based on the person they love. The only thing a person's parenting skills should be judged on is that one individual's parenting skills.

You know what other children miss out on a mum or a dad? Ones whose parents have died. So what's next? Some person dies, and their poor spouse gets their child taken away from them because the child needs a mother and a father? That's as disgusting as this.

Parents aren't the only role models that children have. Many may think they're the most important, but that doesn't make the flood of influences in a child's life any less relevant. It may be as simple as seeing a person do something kind in the street and thinking "I want to be a good PERSON like them." Or they can have stronger role models in people that are more involved in their life such as uncles, aunts, cousins, grandparents and teachers.

There are many people that are terrible parents. Not terrible enough to get their children taken off them, but terrible enough that I'm sure having two parents of the same gender would be less harmful to them.

Edited by AppleMango

Amen to that AppleMango. ^

Trying to put a limit on that is just stupid. What's next? fining adults who are still virgins? Why not put their money to good use and focus on....oh I dunno going after REAL bad guys? you know, bank robbers, wanted felons, sexual molesters, murderers. you know, people who actually harm others. I swear, sometimes I think law-makers are still stuck in the dark ages. dry.gif

~*~

My rant, h'oh boy. Where do I start? I really don't get why people have to be such doorknobs. You go on youtube to watch videos, not deal with children who refuse to man up and admit when they'be made a mistake and try to make you feel like you're the stupid one. Nice try kid. I know my censorkip.gif. I do the research and I play the games. Telling me what I said is utter bull only makes you look like a moron.

And yet another person who favors caps lock. It doesn't matter if you whisper it or SHOUT IT! the facts are the facts. You cannot change what is obvious in the game and what the game itself tells. But, if you think you're right and what the game said is wrong then, go ahead, make a fool of yourself. But don't try to put words in my mouth and don't try to say that what I said isn't cannon when I'm only repeated what is stated in the game itself.

Edited by Syiren

Your timing could not have been any more impeccable, New Jersey.

Yeah, so, I Roleplay a lot with Esko_The_Wolf. Welp, he tells me about a week ago that he'll be poofing this and next week to take the PARCC. Yeah! First day of Spring Break for me today! A whole week of roleplaying, right? Nooooooo, my partner is dragged away by *cough* Life. That silly creation of the brain, trying to make a illusion that's real. Yeah, like I have a life to go to. But he does, apparently, and I can't do nothing about it. I'm doomed to be left with little active RP partners and a Spring Break of boredom. *sighs*

Edited by MyaMouse

Your timing could not have been any more impeccable, New Jersey.

Yeah, so, I Roleplay a lot with Esko_The_Wolf. Welp, he tells me about a week ago that he'll be poofing this and next week to take the PARCC. Yeah! First day of Spring Break for me today! A whole week of roleplaying, right? Nooooooo, my partner is dragged away by *cough* Life. That silly creation of the brain, trying to make a illusion that's real. Yeah, like I have a life to go to. But he does, apparently, and I can't do nothing about it. I'm doomed to be left with little active RP partners and a Spring Break of boredom. *sighs*

I feel you, however my problem isn't quite similar.

I have plenty to do and people to hang out with during the weekends, also no spring break for university students, so there's that. But I actually want so badly to advance the story on the RPs I'm in, but understandably, other peoples' lives take precedence over internet activities, and that leaves me gridlocked and with no way to advance the stories without the participants. It's frustrating, but unavoidable.

I suppose I'll fill the void by writing creepypastas on DA, though.

Nooooo, that's such a big shame! Biiiiig shame! The jojk had character at least, and it had a nice meaning! We would most definitely have stood out in the masses with that song! But of course that ****ty, self-flattering pop garbage would win instead, even though it is pretty much identical to that other song he had a few years ago. It is such extremely generic pop that it is completely indistinguishable from any other pop song by the same artist, so friggin' generic that you could keep it on as background noise and afterwards you would not even remember that you heard it!

censorkip.gif, this is why I stopped watching that show, but even then it's everywhere in media whether you like it or not. Actually, it's weird when you think about it, considering not a single soul I have encountered in reality ever talks about that show. It's only in media.

I feel you, however my problem isn't quite similar.

I have plenty to do and people to hang out with during the weekends, also no spring break for university students, so there's that. But I actually want so badly to advance the story on the RPs I'm in, but understandably, other peoples' lives take precedence over internet activities, and that leaves me gridlocked and with no way to advance the stories without the participants. It's frustrating, but unavoidable.

I suppose I'll fill the void by writing creepypastas on DA, though.

At least you have something to do. My computer charger broke and so I can't continue writing my story.

ARGH MY INTERNET IS DOWN SO I'M ON MY IPAD MINI WHICH SUCKS AND I HAVEN'T GOT A BLUSANG WHICH IS SOMETHING I REALLY WANT AND Arghhhhh

Creepypasta. *Shudders* Creepy.

Edited by SULDhasno