Obscure_Trash

Rant Thread

You are the most ****ing unempathetic person I have ever met. If it doesn't bother you personally you just don't give single damn at all. And everybody else are "just whining" and need to "grow some balls". You will end up a very lonely person, and thank heavens for that because nobody should have to put up with your gargantuan ego.

So wait, you're telling me I just bought this brand new, fancy Blu-ray player and it DIDN'T come with a cord to hook it up to the TV? So, now not only do I have to spend $35 (thank you Black Friday) for the player, but now I have to buy an HDMI cord that's a whopping $29?! That's almost as much as the damn device! WHAT THE censorkip.gif!!

I could see $15...I could, but $29? C'mon, that's ridiculous.

And I'll have to wait even LONGER to watch that Blu-ray movie that I got which I FINALLY found after looking for it for years! Sigh~ Technology is such a pain sometimes. dry.gif

Okay, so here goes.

First off, he PRETENDED to be gone for 9 months. Nobody knew where he was, nobody knew anything at all.

I know we should be grateful... BUT LOOK!! Look at all those people who CARED about him!! I can understand taking a break for maybe a month, while still posting now and then, but... NINE WHOLE FREAKING MONTHS?! Just, by the gods, WHY

Nothing takes 9 whole months to do. Well, some things of course, but, seriously?!

The people who thought they knew him, THOUGHT!! you would stay with them until the very end... ultimately betrayed.

I am just in shock.

And it's been proven. He's a liar. And he's been caught red-handed.

I can't even EXPRESS how much this angers me.

I've supported this game so long, and the head admin does that? dry.gif

If you want the full story, go here, though note there is some swearing:

http://impressiveworld.kamrbb.ru/?x=read&razdel=27&tema=10

PS: If you find this for some reason, thank you Centelleo for posting that so I can show the whole freaking story to every freaking body. REJOICE

This rant is to my beloved Nemesis - my bicycle.

Woe is she, who on two wheels sits.

Flat as a pancake, and me in fits.

My boss is called, for a ride that I need.

He is furious, but arrives as quick as a Steed.

Nemesis my girl, you drive me nuts.

For every other day, I am in flat tire ruts.

You need to be functioning or else I may cry.

And I do not like asking why why oh gods WHY?

But this week you win, and soon you'll be

sucking my wallet dry, with repairs to thee.

A new chain, a new cog, and off after that

driving me insane, with yet another flat.

I really wish I could be truthful with my parents knowing they would accept me. Sighs.

I want to know how my thoughts went straight to him while I was reminiscing about something totally different. dry.gif

Guh, this whole thing is getting ridiculous. I'm so terrible at keeping it secret, too. I want to TELL THE WORLD but at the same time NOBODY MUST KNOW while I'm not even sure if I'm feeling what I think I'm feeling and it's like DAMMIT MAKE UP YOUR MIND WOMAN and in the end I guess I just want to talk it out with someone outside this mess (meaning, not my best friend, not my mom, and certainly not HIM). /dies

He's out of question due to the pure NOPE factor.

My mom is NOT HELPING. She jokes around about it. It's cool to lighten things up a bit but at the same time pls no mom just stop.

My friend is in a sort of similar situation so I guess she can relate... and god knows we talk about it a lot. Except... not. It's just not quite the same situation. Because there's that, I think she has a pretty good chance with hers (and I'll be throwing CONFETTI if they ever happen because damn it would be PERFECTION, I'd be so excited for her I'm not even kidding). But I don't stand a snowball's chance. That's not even to say nobody would ever love me or somesuch, I guess someone might be crazy enough... it's not about self-esteem right this moment (that's only the other 99% of the time). But there's just this thing that would make it so so SO incredibly wrong and awkward on so many levels. And besides I'm not even sure if I'd want a relationship anyway, I'm still so grossed out by the idea of myself dating (anyone) but just /cries

Oh, how many of these complications would be gone if I was either full out aromantic (what am I? wtfromantic as of now?? why is this so stupid???) or capable of perfectly rational thinking. It's weird - I can get amazing scores in math, completely destroy the math section on the IQ test - but the rest of the time, my brain fails me. Oh, I wish, I wish. How much easier life would be that way, without all this pointless drama. Yeesh.

And this is still a fairly simple situation. What would I do with more complex interpersonal relationships like what non-shut-in people solve every day? Probably explode or what???

someone help

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOHOHOHOHO~ I finally get a successful breed from two of my CB Thunders and it gets Auto AP'd because I forgot about the failed vampire bite attempt last night and didn't realize that I was egg-locked. TT~TT

Blackmail and then trading it away once I refuse? Low. Very, very low. censorkip.gif

My gosh, so much negativity out there. o.o;

No honestly. I don't care if you like Final Fantasy 9, but don't start shoving facts in my face about what awards or critics its gotten and saying that its the best just because I don't agree. Saying that it has the best score or whatever doesn't mean I'll play it. I don't play games for their critic scores. I play them because I want to. I have no interest in FF9. Not the characters, not the story, not the gameplay, nothing. I like FF7 best. The morals, the characters, the storylines, I could go into an hour-long speech about how awesome I think it is, but why would I if the listening party doesn't agree?

That's the same reason why I never liked other things like Justin Beiber or Hannah Montana. People went nuts over it. Now, you want to squeal like a fangirl that's just fine, but don't start trying to convince me to like it or ask 'what's wrong with you?!' if I don't share your opinion. That's all it is, an opinion and mine just happens to be different than yours. Do not sit there trying to convince me there is something wrong with me for not worshiping the game or person that you love.

Not two days ago someone came up to me and insulted Cloud just because he's my youtube avatar and tried to get a reaction out of me. All I responded with was, "Okay, and that's your opinion, which is perfectly fine. I on the other hand think he's awesome. different opinions is a good thing because it's what makes us unique."

He left me alone after that. There is a right way and a wrong way to express your opinion and shoving it down another person's throat won't help.

****ING SERIOUSLY MS WORD?!

Wow this just made me cuss VERY loudly across the entire house good job. *currently thought insane among neighbors* Why does NOTHING work right in this program?!

We are not stupid. We can tell that your goal is to silence opinions you do not like or want to be accepted.

WHAT?! WHY I ALWAYS LOSE IN ANGRY BIRDS EPIC AND ANGRY BIRDS TRANSFORMERS?! THOSE PIGS ALWAYS DRAIN MY BIRD'S HEALTH!

What the censorkip.gif is your problem?! You stand in your backyard watching me with your arms folded as I take out the garbage. You already called the cops on my Mom for saying she was being too loud which was complete BS, now what? You're going to stand there and watch me in case I slam my own garbage lid? It's my yard and my business. Get a ****ing life woman. I know you've got issues, but don't ****ing watch me like you're my mother watching her child do a chore as punishment. I'm almost 26 years old and I shouldn't have to put up with your censorkip.gif. I'll slam the ****ing lid if I want to. The only reason I don't is out of respect for my other neighbor. I don't do it to please your sorry @$$. What? Are you gonna call the cops on my because I gave you a dirty look next? Grow the censorkip.gif up lady. Gawd! I hate being rude, but that woman is really REALLY pushing my buttons. mad.gif

THE HELL!! Why are all of my dragons failing to breed? I've never had a problem like this before. they're either not interested, fail to produce an egg or the worst part refusing each other entirely.

I've never had this kind of bad luck before, but after 30 failed attempts?! That's a bit crazy. How am I suppose to gift to the departures thread if none of my dragons want to cooperate?! FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!! boy do I really want to scream right now. Not just for this, but for several reasons. Why do all of the houses have to be so close to mine? I want to scream...I NEED to scream, but I can't. Oh what I wouldn't give to live on a farm right now, or out in the country. Damn it. dry.gif

I thought the point of the 'keep me logged in option' meant KEEP ME LOGGED IN. Not keep you logged in for a certain time and then make you log in again. I freaking hate dA for that. I cannot remember my password which is why I set it up to keep me logged in. JOY! Now I can't log back in and more joy! I had to change e-mails from when I set up that account so now when it sends the confirmation e-mail to give me my password It won't show up on my present e-mail. What a GREAT day this is turning out to be! *hint* the obvious sarcasm. dry.gif

user posted image

omg I'm so stupid do I never learn even having done this a billion times before?!

does nothing for weeks, ends up cramming everything and I mean everything into like 5 days. GENIUS

fhdhjdfjhjk and now i have to go to bed and not sleep because I have so much to do that I could have finished ages ago T_T brain, I can't do anything about it RIGHT THIS MOMENT, can i? it's 2am and we're leaving at 12 tomorrow. yes leaving, not getting up. SO LET ME FALL ASLEEP GOSH DANGIT. I seriously just got up from my comfy bed and turned on the computer just to check how much work there actually is. HAVE YOU NO MERCY

it's all because of the stupid test anyways. I've lost pretty much all motivation to work on this anymore. dry.gif

yeah but I regret nothing about today. I got so many *drawings* done. but what about those literal WEEKS before?! *facedesk facedesk facedesk*

What do they got against me and my sister? What is wrong with us exactly? We done nothing wrong to you, yet you discriminate us! censorkip.gif off, ableists!!

I wish you'd shut up for once, you little annoying piece of trash. You ruined my day, I hope you're happy. All you ended up doing is making me feel like censorkip.gif. I hope you're happy. You disgust me. I hate you.

Tis a happy rant. kind of. happy and sCARED BECAUSE WAT DO

*loses brain cells every single time talking to/hearing from/even just seeing this guy apparently*

JHSDJJKDFFJK WHY do you still send emails to me stop it guuhh THE CUTE KILLS ME. /falls over dead

Also I have no idea wtf I'm doing why would you ask me about such things wub.gif that's adorable that he trusts me with keeping track of labs better than he does (even though I'm TERRIBLE at that) wub.gif waaahhh and calling me responsible even though that's the VERY LAST thing I am. WHY YOU SO SWEET.

But I'm the least organized person on the planet with a mess of a lab folder and I just

buh

And now I have to reply oh god why D: *is also the most awkward person on the planet btw*

*smiles stupidly forever despite impending doom*

Medical rant following, as I don't have many other places to rant without feeling like I'm being judged by my friends.

I'm tired of people telling me I need to ask for help, but when I ask them if they can help me, suddenly they're busy or aren't able to. But they aren't too busy for berating me for going ahead and doing something myself because I couldn't find help. Sometimes I have no option. I'm doing the best I can, I know it sucks, but I don't need you scolding me.

I'm tired of people calling me strong. Stop it. That's a cop out so you feel better or so you can feel like you've cheered me up. It's not working. I don't feel strong and I don't want to be strong. Calling me strong just makes me feel bad, like I can't complain or whine because I have to put on a front.

I'm tired of being in constant pain. I want to be able to eat properly, I want to be able to sleep. I want to be able to walk more than a couple of feet without feeling like I'm going to pass out or have a heart attack. I want to stop treatments, just throw in the towel and let whatever is going to happen, happen.

And stop telling me it's okay to go without a hat. Obviously, I feel self-conscious enough to want to wear something. You saying you don't mind seeing me bald isn't going to make me want to run around bald. The hat is for my own comfort. Even if it makes my head itch. Please just let me do what makes me feel the most comfortable.

NO!!! I DIDN'T WANT TO CLICK THAT ONE!! I totally misclicked on a 2G Arasani. I wanted to breed a 3G from a 2G Arasani x 2G Soulpeace and what happens? I don't click on my handsome 2G, NO. I click on my messy one.

user posted image

Well that was dumb.

I have a glitchy mousepad on my laptop. I've wiped it and cleaned it and it still doesn't work right. So I was playing Minecraft Survival GAmes, and lo and behold, it glitches at Deathmatch right when I'm about to win. I turn on accident, try to get back into position and absolutely maul that jerk when he stabs me through the back and I did. But that's not the part I'm mad about. Or not anymore at least.

Mad at my disadvantage I smashed my keyboard with my fists.

Now it needs to get fixed and I'm on a cruddy mobile. ;~; T_T

Edit: We took it in today. They fixed it fast. Apparently I just moved some piece in it. But my mousepad is still crummy.

Edited by MyaMouse

So either you are the poor sod who bought the egg, or you are the little punk that tried to blackmail me. Either way, I am not trading with you again and I know exactly who you are. Snorts. I hope you like your useless 3rd gen. <3

/not bitter at all/

You're lucky it was only me you double-crossed though, because I am not going to do anything more with this information. I see those cb golds and 3rd gen shimmers you always have and I am going to do nothing more than just ignore you. I won't even pass your name around like a little gossip girl. I just hope you shape up and learn what kindness is.

Oh, and stop using your friends to blackmail people. Thank you.