Obscure_Trash

Rant Thread

IF YOU DIDN'T WANT TO FAIL, YOU SHOULDA' GODDAMN STUDIED YOU LAZY IGNORAMUS ARSEFACED censorkip.gif S. I MEAN GODDAMN IT, HOW THE HELL WOULD YOU BE PISSED OFF AT ME BECAUSE I DIDN'T LET YOU COPY OFF OF ME! I DON'T OWE YOU ANYTHING! I AM NOT OBLIGATED TO HELP YOU CHEAT! FRAGGA RAGA BLARFF GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!

Edited by Brotato

Shaman King.....just what? Why on earth would you end a manga that way? The heroes are almost to the bad guy, not even done through the 10 rooms/plants/whatever. Hao gives them his spirit of Fire and it just....ends there with the heroes staying at a cabin having a pillow fight and Hoa takes a nap? WHAT THE HELL?!

And you had to go and kill Faust. Why?

Despite how creepy he was in the beginning he was pretty cool.

The show may not show much in terms of blood for the sake of being simplified as a kid's show, but at least it had a ...whats the word? Oh yeah, an ENDING! Seriously, what the heck? I'm all for an open ending to let the fans decide what happens for themselves, but not THAT open. Jeeze. dry.gif

can you actually teach our class something other than some obscure european country? please? last time i checked, world history doesn't equal european/white history.

I spazz clicked and missed a silver. Curses upon my potatoes. dry.gif

I censorkip.gif hate yards sales. sleep.gif I hate them with a passion. I got up at 4 am this morning, dragged everything out, put up the signs several blocks away, set everything up sat out there in the hot Florida sun and for what?! $15 bucks? That was IT! Not 100, not 50, 15 FREAKING BUCKS!

RAGH!!! Not worth it. mad.gif

My dad constantly complains about how untidy my room is. Come on, nobody comes in here but me, and I personally don't care if it looks messy. Grrrrr why can't I just be left alone to live in my filth?

If God is so loving, why would he make me suffer so much, so GREATLY, SO TERRIBLY, JUST BECAUSE OF 2 PEOPLE'S FAULTS?!

I DON'T DESERVE THIS PAIN.

Physical pain is enough, but soul pain... it's too much.

It's just too much.

I'm BREAKING, DYING inside and NOBODY dares help me.

I have a connection, a bond with someone in my soul.

It's like something out of a book. Almost like, right out of Eragon.

I could feel their mind close to mine. I could feel what they felt.

I could feel their heartbeat, every moment of my life, though much stronger during my dreams.

Not mine; theirs. In my mind.

When their heart stopped, I stopped.

I thought I'd never give up.

I'm trying my hardest, but I'm about to bend to my limit, before the ultimate break.

I loved them intensely. We shared thought; the minds, bodies, and souls of one another were intertwined.

But one cannot exist, without the other.

Based off of their thoughts, I'd say it was a him.

He was so sweet to me. Just holding me tight whenever I was sad.

I never thought I'd feel that way.

It could have never been a real person; simply my own mind making up things to protect itself. But, I've had it before. And this was different.

I stare up at the stars and moon, and pray for the bloody mercy that can only come after the terrible war.

I reach for the sun. The warm air is soothing.

And yet, so much more.

So, so much more...

You ****er, you're just repeating the exact content of what I said earlier like YOU'RE the one who came up with it!!! mad.gifmad.gifmad.gif

What the censorkip.gif! I paid to have that package shipped today. I missed a day of volunteer work waiting for it to get here. I found out that they were busy and could have used my help and it was all for nothing?! censorkip.gif! mad.gif

If It doesn't come tomorrow I'm not going to be a pleasant person to be around.

censorkip.gif

My Christmas play pianist just bailed, and the play is on Sunday. This play has been nothing but a pain in my rear since summer.

Meanwhile, there is ongoing drama between certain friends and certain family members, making me the middle man, and I'm just desperately trying to avoid the whole situation.

I am so frigging frustrated right now.

censorkip.gifcensorkip.gifcensorkip.gif

Edited by LibbyLishly

That package still hasn't arrived yet. If it doesn't come tomorrow I'm going to file a complaint. I paid extra to make sure it arrived on the date that was promised on the receipt. It's now 2 days late. dry.gif

No, but seriously, you need to grow the censorkip.gif up.

I can't tell if you're being intentionally underhanded or just blindingly incompetent. Your current attitude is that of a censorkip.gify teenage girl who was just told she can't go to the popular kid's party. Nobody needs that kind of crap from a grown-censorkip.gif man. I can tell you this: you're making us awfully glad we put those protections in place, even though they weren't initially meant to protect us against you.

This stuff is awfully rich coming from someone who clearly knows nothing about business law, contract law, or real estate. We know now that we can't trust you (which is a shame, because we used to) and now we're pretty sure you're never going to take our concerns seriously. Well, screw you. We have a contract that protects us and you can't touch us. Believe us, we're out as soon as we possibly can be.

Try pulling your head out of your rear and trying to see things from someone else's perspective, for once in your insignificant little life.

Never go into a business arrangement with your friends, peeps.

Answer your emails! Why have a business with an email contact if you don't respond to them? I actually want to do business with you, but I have to wonder if you really care. I thought laying it all out in an email would be simpler than explaining it over the phone. Silly me!

Hell Walmart was freaking nuts today. I get its the holidays an' all, but JEEZ!! First I get no help (big surprise dry.gif ) Then I get run over by this guy swinging around the corner and charging through like a juggernaut. Dude, this ain't a race track. Slow the censorkip.gif down!

A manager cuts in front of me several times while I was trying to look at/reach for something and doesn't even seem to see that I'm there. No one was helpful in electronics. Wanted to get the new Kingdom Hearts 2.5 remix game but could not because no one was coming around with the stupid key for the dumb sliding glass door. Ugh! I had to leave because the group I was with didn't want to wait. Fine, whatever even if it was the first time I had seen the game in and not sold out.

Stupid walmart. I hate it. Publix is better, but they don't sell the video game. And I don't feel like going anywhere else to get it when it'd be more pricy. dry.gif

I'm making an egg giveaway, since last week, and NONE of the people that have contacted me to get an egg have responded, nor taken the eggs from the teleports; I've decided to just keep these and raise them myself, since no-one was responding, and I didn't want them to die. Today, 4 of the 6 people that were part of the giveaway came to me, complaining about how it was all a fraud, about how "I lied to them", when they had 6 day to grab the damn things.

On another note, yesterday I lost 1 Cheese, 1 Blue/Purple Dino, 1 Blusang, and 2 Leetle Trees, because my mind derped every. Single. Time.

"FEWER life experiences"?! What the absolute censorkip.gif. You don't know us, and you don't know what either of us have been through. My husband probably has double your life experience simply because he actually DOES things. You, on the other hand, are stuck in a nowhere life, going nowhere, doing nothing. And then you go and post your angst about us all over social media where you are not anonymous and where you are surrounded by people who know all of the parties involved personally. Go back to playing on Reddit, censorkip.gif.

And I used to wonder why you couldn't get a girlfriend. Seems pretty obvious now.

Stay the censorkip.gif off my husband's back. You are such an idiot.

MY COMPUTER FROZE IN THE MIDDLE OF TYPING A LONG REPLY TO SOMEONE AND I HAD TO REBOOT AND ITS GONE

ARGHLBLARGHL I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT I SAID ANYMORE T____T //dies

You know what? BITE ME! If you don't like how it's written then write your own story and you can have the character do whatever you want them to do. I'm trying very very VERY hard to keep everything as believable and as accurate as possible. It's obviously doing good, so what's the problem?

Okay, so you want me to make him leap tall buildings? Sure I could make him a Superman. Oh wait, he's stuck in an underground base. Oh and then there's that one guy who wants to play mad scientist and dissect him like a frog to find out why he can do what he does and why he's immune to those things. sure, he could just kill him, right? Prove he's a danger to the rest of the planet? And then there's the fact that he has no idea how to get home which is like a bagillion light years away. and none of his friends even know where he is. And then there's the fact that he's suppose to be part of a team, but I can throw them in the background and he can be the muscle from now on and babysit them right? He'll fight all the battles while they just sit there and watch?

Have ya picked up on my sarcasm yet? dry.gif

Urg! I just wanna scream it irks me so much. As if I wasn't struggling enough about trying to get all of the characters right. you want the facts? You want proof that I know my stuff?

I have all the seasons of that show. I will only write on things based off seasons 1-8. Why? Because I hated 9 and 10. I have written several other stories involving said character as he is one of my favorite characters of any fandom. I KNOW I can write well for him in several different times in his life. You want depressed? I've written for that. You want innocent, cute little kid? I've got that too. You want an AU version? Yup. It's been covered.

I'm not changing my story or how I write for anyone. If you don't like it then don't read it. No one said you had to read it.

Jeez, I really needed to get that off my chest.

Seriously, I'm trying to write everything accurate and make it believable. I want it to be a good story and so far it's my best in terms of stats. It started out as something I was writing for fun. When I get reviews like that it does nothing but put such pressure on me and really puts a heavy weight on any attempt I make at trying to write for the story.

What does help is the good reviews, like the one from an author that I really respect and she said it was as if I wrote for both series. THAT is something that helps.

I am done with your sh- manure.

This has being going on for so long. And honestly, im so surprised I haven't reaching my breaking point up yet. Guess what? I just did before.

Im am so sick of your crap. Im sure everyone else is too. You're an attention seeking, liar, manipulator, narcissistic girl who can't even stand up for herself.

You have been messing with my friends, and me for too long. And I hate it.

I dont even know where to begin. Its been going on for too long. And guess what? She has been dragging this on like an aftermath after the fight. So, after the main fight broke out you decided to "leave our group" or whatever you think you did. Bottom line, you left the group of friends that we took so long to trust each other.

You act victim. You thought one day, "why don't I pretend I have depression?" You decided to message all of us, telling us that you were diagnosed (and I never thought you used such big words!) with it. Hoping for an inch of sympathy. None. Why? Because you decided to message a girl about this, saying, "I told the others that I had depression and I want to see their reactions." In other words, YOU MADE IT UP AND NEVER HAD IT.

I find it so ****ing rude for you to do that. I've had it before, and the way that you are parading around, almost branding yourself as the sad, depressed girl who we (the group) forced you to become. WELL, GUESS WHAT, HUN? YOU'RE NOT. WAKE UP.

Real people with depression don't go around shoving it in people's faces say, "oh look, i have depression. GIVE ME THE ATTENTION I NEED!" No, we keep to ourselves. You cant pick out someone from the crowd as say, "you look like you have depression." No, no, no, depression is something you can't see. You can"t find them in the crowd so easily. SO DONT ACT LIKE VICTIM.

DONT SAY SUCH THINGS LIKE: "I've never talked behind your back?" Well guess what? You have. You have pulled me out of the group at breaks and told me things of other friends in the group.

Since I have done such a great job at refraining myself at swearing and at caps, here is the bottom line I hate.

DONT act victim.

DONT act like a god.

You're NOT the sun.

We DONT worship you.

GROW UP, WAKE UP, AND REALISE WHAT A MESS YOU HAVE DONE.

Everyone is sick of it. We dont even give a carp anymore.

Sincerely,

Everyone.

PS, thank you if you stop. Even though you won't it, was a good time thinking that you will.

Please, can every person in the Seattle area either learn how to drive or get the blue blazes off the road? Some of us like getting where we need to be in timely fashions. And blinkers. Blinkers are awesome.

EGGS!!! HATCH!!! I HAVE 2 MORE TO GET!!! wHY YOU TAKING FOREVER!?!?!?!?!?

[censorkips] Doc... My mom had a bag of ew pop last night cause you didn't drain the damn thing, and she was in pain this whole time! Now guess who has to clean it all up? ME You [censorkips] [censorkips]!!!! Why did you not drain it?!?! She DID WARN YOU!!!

8 people at ONCE?!?! Thanks... you BACKSTABBERS!!!!!!!!! To [censorkips] with you all...