Obscure_Trash

Rant Thread

I got all 5 of the Halloween eggs biggrin.gif

And when i come back about 3 hours later there all sick.

I have suspicions that there being viewbombed but come on!

I have a slow mouse ( well i did at the time) and getting those eggs was a chore but now i have them i'm happy for once.

Why take someones small opportunity away?

There are plenty of eggs in the AP.

So why.

Alright rant is done.

I spent 30 minutes yesterday talking to my friend's sister about how terrible it is to wake up before 9AM. I had to fight he urge to backhand her face after the 10th time she told me it's inhuman to have to wake up that early and be forced to go to school, and how students are being oppressed and overworked. Meanwhile, I have to wake up at 5:30AM every single damn weekday and go do actual work, instead of sit at a desk and take notes from time to time. OH, and I go to classes too.

My god... my hand is itching just thinking about it, and I regret not sending that lazy ho flying across the room to this day.

I got all 5 of the Halloween eggs biggrin.gif

And when i come back about 3 hours later there all sick.

I have suspicions that there being viewbombed but come on!

I have a slow mouse ( well i did at the time) and getting those eggs was a chore but now i have them i'm happy for once.

Why take someones small opportunity away?

There are plenty of eggs in the AP.

So why.

Alright rant is done.

Did you put them in a hatchery? They tend to be busier than usual during holidays, and right now even more so due to people unlocking the Encyclopedia.

It's a good thing you caught it in time though. smile.gif

Did you put them in a hatchery? They tend to be busier than usual during holidays, and right now even more so due to people unlocking the Encyclopedia.

It's a good thing you caught it in time though. smile.gif

That may be the case. - Thank you.

I've nee watching them like a hawk and will be constantly checking them.

Dear 6th grader whom I let play with my phone at play rehearsal last night:

YOU STUPID PIECE OF CRAP. YOU DIDN'T KNOW WHAT THE POPUP MEANT SO YOU CLICKED ACCEPT. AND THAT UPDATED MY STUPID PHONE TO IOS 8 AND IT LOOKS HORRIBLE. I WANT MY IOS 6 BACK. I HATE YOU. I HATE YOU SO MUCH. I CAN'T EVEN LOOK AT MY PHONE NOW, IT'S SO DISGUSTING. I WANT MY IOS 6 BACK NOW. I HATE YOU. AND I HATE APPLE. WHERE IS MY IOS 6 LOOK??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Well, i'm an idiot...

I knew I was at the max for eggs. I mean, seriously. But I decided to go to the AP to try and grab a halloween. I sat there for ages, and kept getting ones but not able to keep them, which was saddening. And then I decided to abandon one of my current. And then I couldn't get one. What the heck, man.

(This was my second account so i'm not as bothered as I would be on my regular, but still... It had a pretty lineage I was working on. All of them did except the Shimmer... But who in the right mind would abandon a Shimmer when they've only got one and it's from someone else?)

Edited by MyaMouse

Oh, I get to use caps here? Well, bring it on.

AARGH MY INTERNET DECIDED TO TURN INTO THE SLOWEST THING ON THE EARTH BECAUSE MY ROUTER IS MADE OF FUDGE AND IT STOPPED WORKING EVERY FIVE MINUTES AND THAT WAS FINALLY FIXED WITH THE INTERNET COMPANY AND THEN SUDDENLY THE COMPUTER, JUST THAT COMPUTER NOT ANY OTHER ONE OF MY COMPUTERS, DECIDED TO BECOME THE SLOWEST THING ON THE EARTH IN PLACE OF THE ROUTER, AND THEN WHEN I FINALLY FIGURED OUT WHAT WAS WRONG IN MY DUMB WINDOWS 7 SETTINGS BECAUSE I HATE WINDOWS 7 ALMOST AS MUCH AS I HATE MAC, I FIXED IT AND TURNED ON MY INTERNET, BUT NORTON HAD SAID IT TURNED OFF BECAUSE THERE WASN'T ANY INTERNET TO DOWNLOAD UPDATES SO WHILE I DOWNLOADED UPDATES AIRINSTALLER INSTALLED ITSELF ON MY COMPUTER TWICE OVER AND INSTALLED IBRYTE TO BOOT AND THEN I REALIZED I HAD A VIRUS ON MY COMPUTER AND I TURNED OFF THE INTERNET AND PUT IT ON SAFE MODE AND SCANNED THE COMPUTER BUT NORTON FROZE THREE TIMES AND I HAD TO RESTART IT BECAUSE IT BOUND UP THE COMPUTER AND WHEN IT FINALLY FOUND THE VIRUSES IT FROZE IN TRYING TO FIX THEM AND I HAD TO MAKE IT SCAN OVER AGAIN AND THIS TIME IT WOULDN'T EVEN SCAN SO I REALIZED IT HAD BEEN ACTING UP SINCE STUPID WINDOWS 7 UPDATED ITS NET.FRAMEWORK SO I DID A SYSTEM RESTORE AND THEN GOT RID OF ALL MY SYSTEM RESTORE POINTS WELL THEN I HAD TO UPDATE NORTON'S DEFINITIONS AGAIN AND WHILE I DID THAT THREE DIFFERENT TYPES OF HEUR WERE INSTALLED BY AIRINSTALLER AND THEN WHEN I FINALLY GOT IT BACK ON SAFE MODE AND SCANNED THE CRUMMY WINDOWS 7 COMPUTER, IT FIXED ALL THREE HEUR VIRUSES AND MORE TRACKING COOKIES BUT DIDN'T FIX EITHER AIRINSTALLER OR IBRYTE SO NOW IT'S TRYING TO FIX ONE OF THE AIRINSTALLERS BUT I THINK IT'S FROZEN AGAIN!

Oh, thank you SockPuppet Strangler for this thread. <3

Enough with the nit-picking! I really don't give a flying censorkip.gif if it's Cetra and not Centra. Dear lord people it's missing one lousy stupid letter! I'm not going to go back through every chapter to fix it just because it bugs you! If you don't like it, tough!

Why do I say Centra?

1. It sounds better

2. I've always said Centra

3. It says Ce'N'tra in my copy of FF7 (well borrowed friend's copy)

4. I'm not perfect.

Give me a break people I've only been into FF7 for less than a year and I think I've learned quite a bit about it in that time. I keep the character IC and the story plot interesting. Cut me some fricking slack, JEEZ! mad.gif

IF YOU DIDN'T WANT TO FAIL, YOU SHOULDA' GODDAMN STUDIED YOU LAZY IGNORAMUS ARSEFACED censorkip.gif S. I MEAN GODDAMN IT, HOW THE HELL WOULD YOU BE PISSED OFF AT ME BECAUSE I DIDN'T LET YOU COPY OFF OF ME! I DON'T OWE YOU ANYTHING! I AM NOT OBLIGATED TO HELP YOU CHEAT! FRAGGA RAGA BLARFF GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!

Edited by Brotato

Shaman King.....just what? Why on earth would you end a manga that way? The heroes are almost to the bad guy, not even done through the 10 rooms/plants/whatever. Hao gives them his spirit of Fire and it just....ends there with the heroes staying at a cabin having a pillow fight and Hoa takes a nap? WHAT THE HELL?!

And you had to go and kill Faust. Why?

Despite how creepy he was in the beginning he was pretty cool.

The show may not show much in terms of blood for the sake of being simplified as a kid's show, but at least it had a ...whats the word? Oh yeah, an ENDING! Seriously, what the heck? I'm all for an open ending to let the fans decide what happens for themselves, but not THAT open. Jeeze. dry.gif

can you actually teach our class something other than some obscure european country? please? last time i checked, world history doesn't equal european/white history.

I spazz clicked and missed a silver. Curses upon my potatoes. dry.gif

I censorkip.gif hate yards sales. sleep.gif I hate them with a passion. I got up at 4 am this morning, dragged everything out, put up the signs several blocks away, set everything up sat out there in the hot Florida sun and for what?! $15 bucks? That was IT! Not 100, not 50, 15 FREAKING BUCKS!

RAGH!!! Not worth it. mad.gif

My dad constantly complains about how untidy my room is. Come on, nobody comes in here but me, and I personally don't care if it looks messy. Grrrrr why can't I just be left alone to live in my filth?

If God is so loving, why would he make me suffer so much, so GREATLY, SO TERRIBLY, JUST BECAUSE OF 2 PEOPLE'S FAULTS?!

I DON'T DESERVE THIS PAIN.

Physical pain is enough, but soul pain... it's too much.

It's just too much.

I'm BREAKING, DYING inside and NOBODY dares help me.

I have a connection, a bond with someone in my soul.

It's like something out of a book. Almost like, right out of Eragon.

I could feel their mind close to mine. I could feel what they felt.

I could feel their heartbeat, every moment of my life, though much stronger during my dreams.

Not mine; theirs. In my mind.

When their heart stopped, I stopped.

I thought I'd never give up.

I'm trying my hardest, but I'm about to bend to my limit, before the ultimate break.

I loved them intensely. We shared thought; the minds, bodies, and souls of one another were intertwined.

But one cannot exist, without the other.

Based off of their thoughts, I'd say it was a him.

He was so sweet to me. Just holding me tight whenever I was sad.

I never thought I'd feel that way.

It could have never been a real person; simply my own mind making up things to protect itself. But, I've had it before. And this was different.

I stare up at the stars and moon, and pray for the bloody mercy that can only come after the terrible war.

I reach for the sun. The warm air is soothing.

And yet, so much more.

So, so much more...

You ****er, you're just repeating the exact content of what I said earlier like YOU'RE the one who came up with it!!! mad.gifmad.gifmad.gif

What the censorkip.gif! I paid to have that package shipped today. I missed a day of volunteer work waiting for it to get here. I found out that they were busy and could have used my help and it was all for nothing?! censorkip.gif! mad.gif

If It doesn't come tomorrow I'm not going to be a pleasant person to be around.

censorkip.gif

My Christmas play pianist just bailed, and the play is on Sunday. This play has been nothing but a pain in my rear since summer.

Meanwhile, there is ongoing drama between certain friends and certain family members, making me the middle man, and I'm just desperately trying to avoid the whole situation.

I am so frigging frustrated right now.

censorkip.gifcensorkip.gifcensorkip.gif

Edited by LibbyLishly

That package still hasn't arrived yet. If it doesn't come tomorrow I'm going to file a complaint. I paid extra to make sure it arrived on the date that was promised on the receipt. It's now 2 days late. dry.gif

No, but seriously, you need to grow the censorkip.gif up.

I can't tell if you're being intentionally underhanded or just blindingly incompetent. Your current attitude is that of a censorkip.gify teenage girl who was just told she can't go to the popular kid's party. Nobody needs that kind of crap from a grown-censorkip.gif man. I can tell you this: you're making us awfully glad we put those protections in place, even though they weren't initially meant to protect us against you.

This stuff is awfully rich coming from someone who clearly knows nothing about business law, contract law, or real estate. We know now that we can't trust you (which is a shame, because we used to) and now we're pretty sure you're never going to take our concerns seriously. Well, screw you. We have a contract that protects us and you can't touch us. Believe us, we're out as soon as we possibly can be.

Try pulling your head out of your rear and trying to see things from someone else's perspective, for once in your insignificant little life.

Never go into a business arrangement with your friends, peeps.

Answer your emails! Why have a business with an email contact if you don't respond to them? I actually want to do business with you, but I have to wonder if you really care. I thought laying it all out in an email would be simpler than explaining it over the phone. Silly me!