Obscure_Trash

Rant Thread

WHAT THE? I WAS ONLY DOING IT FOR A JOKE AND YOU OVERREACT LIKE THE END OF THE WORLD IS COMING!! WHAT?!?!? I ONLY USED A LOT EXCLAMATION MARKS AND YOU PANIC AND OVERREACT?! I WAS ONLY TO MAKE IT LAUGH!?! DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH THIS HIRTS ME? EVEN IF WE LAUGH IT OFF, TO HAVE THREE OF MY BEST FRIENDS ALL GOING, "What? Why did you do IT?!" REALLY HURTS ME!!

I don't want to audition for gbyo or western regions or any other orchestra. You have to understand, my family has no extra cash to spend on something like music. The musical financial support got me an expensive violin, and pay for my strings, and the lessons you give me, so how will I come up with the money to audition? $20 for one to audition, and then $500 just to join the begginer orchestra. $600 or more for the orchestras I can get into. and the other one, I can't even pay $20 for my strings, how the hell do you think i'm gonna be able pay $50 just to audition for a top notch orchestra that I probably wont get into. you know who gets in those places? Rich kids, well off, financially secure, kids who have been getting violin lessons since they were two. Kids who practice 4+ hours a day who's family all plays an instrument. Not kids like me who've played for barely 4 years and only had private lessons for one of them. Not kids like me who come from one of the most dangerous, broke, and worst rated city in town. thats why i wont play as hard as you want me to. maybe you'll think that i'm not good enough to audition. maybe you'll think im lazy and suck and cancel my lessons scholarship. that would be good. you'll open up some time for a kid who actually has a chance. someone who does exactely what I do, maybe even less, but lives in your rich side of the state, with loaded parents. she'll succeed, not me.

It serves you right you stupid little brats! How dare you set a poor turtle on fire! How would you like it if someone doused your with gasoline, lit you on fire and then jumped on your back until your spine snapped? Sounds like a very painful death, doesn't it? So why would you do that to a poor turtle who did absolutely nothing to you? You're both sick and twisted and I'm glad the judge is throwing the book at you!

It's just one more year. Just one year, and I am going to be independant. And I'm sure as hell not coming back to this dump. Just why can't you understand? I want to talk to you, I want to be with you, but I can't live by your rules. It's not even the rules that are the problem, its just the whole attitiude everytime I do sometime. If I want to spend a week in my bed hunched over a project - who am I hurting? I get my work done, and this is just extra. And if I want to spend a week running around outside ticking boxes so I actually stand a chance to get into uni, then you can JUST HAVE SOME FAITH IN ME that I can ACTUALLY DO something.

I want to grow up. I want to be able to book something, and go off and do it, without having to tell you twenty times and then tell you last minute, then sort out all the plans. I want to feel good in what I do, without you constantly asking me if I'm sure I'm capable, and telling me I can easily back out. I want to be able to do nice things for people, without you going on over how they're taking advantage of me. Yeah, I went an hour out of my way to give my friend her bag...so what? How many of my other friends helped me lug it around, store it...etc. Millions. I do stuff for people, and I don't need your constant judgement.

I love you and all, but you know I feel I need to put on an act when I'm around people. And you must know, on some level that's what I'm doing. I know I'm a nice person to talk to when I'm happy, but it is just so tiring to talk when I am happy...and I don't want to hear you moan about each other. I get it, you're going to get divorced sooner or later. Just leave me out of it. And stop making me feel awful every time I make a decision. You always say I have an option to choose which parent, so if you would stop freaking guilt tripping me every time I do it.

I don't want to keep secrets for you from each other. I don't want you giving me advice on how to deal with my friends THEY'RE MY FRIENDS AND IF I CAN'T RESOLVE THE ISSUES ON MY OWN I SHOULD DEAL WITH IT. What are you going to do, phone their mummy? I'm not seven. God.

And then everything, everything is blamed on being a teenager. My room's in a mess because I've spent the last 2 weeks packing and unpacking, and I'm leaving tomorrow. I've only does 10% of my project...because I've been busy with all the work exp and other stuff I've been doing. I still have half the summer, and I can do it. And nobody else has even started. And no, they're not "in a better place" or "More hardworking", I'm just as good as them, and even I am way way ahead. So now I feel the need to spend all night working on the freaking project. Which is going to be horrible. I mean, physics people aren't very charismatic, and 4 hours of lectures gets boring fast when they're all replicating th esame things with a few added facts.

And seriously, just stop telling me to do stuff. You should know me by now. I do stuff in my own time. And I will clean my room, once I finish the things that are stressing me out the most. I will file the paperwork - once I actually get a folder to file it in.

Don't make those stupid jokes about me being a typical teen. Please? I'm not. I stay up late programming an online telescope and working on my projects, so stop the "someones being chatting..." I'm my own person, not my sister, not some stereotype you get in the books. I don't like manga, and I don't eat when I'm sad.

I'm not even asking you to learn to deal with me, because its not going to happen. Just, just let me go on with my own thing, and stay in my room planning my escape.

(Well, that was great to get off my chest smile.gif Still have so much more, but I don't want to publically explode just yet)

Ok, I'm not a shallow person. Looks definitely are not my priority. There are tons of things that are more important than looks, in my opinion.

But yeah, sometimes I think about it though. How life is unfair to some people when it comes to looks.

All I have left is to become HIGHLY intelligent (since I cannot become a genius, as genius people are born geniuses), smart, highly skilful, independent, brainly awesome, apart from having a great character and heart.

I have to work on my brain, a lot.

So that'll make up for my absence of physical attractiveness.

What the hell? No matter what I do, I never seem to look good. I hate taking photos, I hate being recorded.

And we cannot really change what we want in our faces because 99% are part of the heritage and a cosmetic surgery would be too expensive (and risky). -.-

At least people won't talk to me for my looks.

However, I hate it when people compliment my looks, I KNOW they only say this because THEY FEEL SORRY FOR ME.

Come on! I wish we could CHOOSE the way we WANT to look like. I mean, not create yourself (though that would be freaking brilliant!), but it would be more fair to be given like 10 or 15 options to choose accordingly to your genetics. -.-

I wish I was beautiful. Looks aren't important, but that doesn't mean I am okay with being unattractive. Doesn't mean it's fair!

(Please don't quote this. This is a big rubbish, I know.)

So...according to Amazon, Hawaii is outside the US. WHAT the KIPZ. A few months ago, everything was fine. I...I don't even have words.

"Hawaii is part of the United States..."

"I can send you an email stating our shipping policies."

Thanks, man. Thanks for your help. I already read that. No shipping to Hawaii if it's "extremely heavy, oddly shaped, or hazardous". Last time I checked, RAM isn't any of those.

Looks like I'll be spending an extra $30 to order from a different site.

Great. That's censorkip.gif 'in great.

Edited by Ali'i Makani Pahili

I hate having to pay full price when you haven't received full value. For example, if your phone service was not working properly for a week you should get a discount or credit on your bill, ditto for 2 weeks of unair conditioned rental home in the heat of the summer. When it is 85 to 100 plus you NEED air conditioning, especially if you are moving in or out.

Why does nothing work right?

So, this person is trading a cb ice for a thunder. I had just caught a magma and I knew someone who was looking for a magma in exchange for a thunder.

I went to inform the person with the ice and they said okay.

So, offered on the thunder. But by the time the person censorkip.gif accepted, it grew up on my censorkip.gif scroll. Fabulous. I didn't need a censorkip.gif thunder. I actually needed the magma more.

Then I PM the person who had agreed to trade with me and they tell me they already censorkip.gif traded the ice. Freaking fantastic. Spent two censorkip.gif hours in the volcano and then another five censorkip.gif hours waiting for cool down only to have the thunder grow up and the person trade away the ice.

censorkip.gif minged off.

Least I caught another magma. Heh.

ALSO, WHY ARE MAGMAS EASIER TO CATCH THAN ICES?! I SEE FOUR IN THE SPAN OF THREE HOURS AND IF I AM LUCKY, I WILL SEE ONE/TWO IN THAT SAME TIME FRAME IN THE ALPINE.

Ice struggles, man.

Ps. Not blaming the people I was trading with. This is just a rant of frustrations.

Edited by evangeline5432

I wish people would start talking to each other >.< Right now we are literally talking in terms of "So I heard from her that..." or "She told me that..."

Come on you intended for us to know that anyway...

Ughghghgh and I'm so tired of having to doctor my phrases and spend hours drafting messages for fear of sounding too "confrontational". I'm tired of having to weigh and discuss every action for fear of making things worse for both you and me. I'm tired of going in these overly-diplomatic circles.

And then there is the math paper I screwed up today ;_;

Why are people always picking on me?

New school, first day and aleady I have a reputation. Sheesh.

Also if there is a line, please don't break in. Take your line as it comes, not as it is broken into. Never take more than one person from a broken in question and finish with the original person before doing more than, I'll be with you in a minute to the break in.

Yo, people! If you have come to a meeting than let the assigned speaker talk in a quiet room, not over the audience.

Thanks! Thanks alot.png .

Ok. You and I both know you just did that specifically to bother me.

I ask you to leave me alone so I can get something done for this portfolio. Not even 10 minutes later, you show up. Why the censorkip.gif would you show up just to show me a cat video. A cat video. You've never done it before. Why now? Don't you understand that I don't care? Can't you leave me alone? Not only that, but you don't even stand in the doorway. You need to walk over to my computer and show me there. You could've showed me from the doorway.

Please. Please just leave me the censorkip.gif alone.

Ugh, why do you always delete my posts when I have lie, three paragraphs done? Why do you always have to crash, or my sleeve touching the x button closes you instantly? Can't you have a warning that someone's going to lose a lot of text?

Dear Very Helpful Friend,

When I go to you and tell you I'm sad, I mean "Please hug me and tell me it will be okay" not "Please pick apart my reasons for being sad and tell me I have no right to be sad." I know it's a bunch of stupid, insignificant events and I don't deserve any of the things I'm sad I didn't get but it's not like I "let" these things get me down, okay? I try to stay happy but I can only fall so many times before I break something and can't go on. Okay? Am I allowed to be sad now? Can I get a hug?

Dear Very Helpful Friend,

When I go to you and tell you I'm sad, I mean "Please hug me and tell me it will be okay" not "Please pick apart my reasons for being sad and tell me I have no right to be sad." I know it's a bunch of stupid, insignificant events and I don't deserve any of the things I'm sad I didn't get but it's not like I "let" these things get me down, okay? I try to stay happy but I can only fall so many times before I break something and can't go on. Okay? Am I allowed to be sad now? Can I get a hug?

*hugs lazybug*

Why, Disney? Why are you replacing Maestrom from World Showcase's Norway Pavilion with a Frozen-based ride? Maestrom was one of the fan favorites. And World Showcase was designed to educate people about other cultures and nationalities. It was not supposed to be overly Disney-fied.

You might have forgotten this over the years, Disney company, but Disney World was supposed to be for families, not just kids. If you wanted to make a ride based on Frozen and further build on the movie that's made you millions, that's fine. But build it in Magic Kingdom, the park that's filled with rides based on Disney films. That's the park that's aimed the most at children. Epcot was aimed the most at adults and those who wanted to learn. But now, you are clearly trying to turn Epcot's World Showcase into another Magic Kingdom by taking out the ride that was about the people, history and culture of Norway and replacing it with a fairy-tale based ride. And I thought them replacing the original boat ride in the Mexico pavilion with the Donald Duck tribute was bad.

First you took away Dreamflight, which was my favorite ride as a kid, and replaced it with a Buzz Lightyear shooting arcade. Next, you completely re-do the Journey into Imagination ride, which presented the message that it was okay to imagine and daydream and instead gave us a completely different ride that was basically just Eric Idle's Guide to the Five Senses. Then you decided to insult us by building Avatar Land in Animal Kingdom instead of Beastly Kingdom, the area that was going to be dedicated to mythical beasts like unicorns and dragons (which are much more timeless and universal than the overdone, bland storyline with pretty special effects which are no longer considered cutting-edge) And now, you do this!

Disney World, I used to love you. But you keep moving further away from the stuff that made the parks actually enjoyable in order to rake in more money. You're making it much easier for me to never want to go back to visit the Florida parks ever again.

Edited by Data_Girl_3

I've been waiting 5 or so hours for my dad to move his laundry all because he needed to prove he was the man of the house and said I couldn't move it while he was out mowing because of that one time he got upset I was moving his laundry into a basket while he was talking on the phone sad.gif All he said was my name. I thought he wanted me to be quieter, not to stop altogether. I don't think he realizes the reason I was doing was the laundry is I have nothing to change in to. I thought I'd have it done in an hour or so, but nope. It's three. I'm still waiting for him to move his laundry, sitting around in my pjs, haven't even been able to shower for the day. Point made, dad. I bow down to your manliness. Now move your dang laundry.

good lords. i literally can't do anything right around you.

you're always telling me how i have to be considerate of people and listen to their problems and carry on emotional burdens, or something like that. you pick apart all my flaws and tell me to do this and that to 'make me a better person'.

well guess what? maybe i don't want to listen. maybe i'm crying too hard to listen because in case you forgot, i have depression too and the fact that everyone is suddenly dumping everything onto me and then you go ahead and tell me to "carry it with a smile" and "be considerate of others" is user posted image.

i can't even rant to you without you bringing up the fact i should be grateful for what i have and not complain over what i don't have. i know your situation is worse than mine and i'm so, so, sorry--i'd give you money and resources and everything if i could, but i'm not legal to do any of that and i don't have a job. i'm sorry i'm a spoiled brat that always complains because i'm too sensitive for this world. i'm sorry i'm a dirty, ugly gossip that doesn't know anything but how to be negative.

i'm sorry i can't smile all the time. that's all you appreciate me for, i'm sorry i can't live up to your standards.

i'm really user posted image sorry i have feelings. but i'm not sorry for telling you that you are wrong, and that i have a right to get frustrated and cry like any other human being. i just want to be able to talk to you without offending you or making you go on a social justice rant.

just because, yes, i know i am very lucky to be comfortable with my gender and i have a roof over my head and food to eat, but you don't know me. you don't know what i struggle with everyday and because of that, you have no right to tell me my problems are teeny tiny--i understand they're not much compared to the rest of the world, but they are big. to me.

it feels like you're taking my mental wellness and my triggers as a joke. i don't think you'd realise how serious anything is until i ended up dead--you'd like that, won't you? maybe it'll prove to you that i have feelings too.

i know i'm lucky. i know we've been through a lot of things together. but you have no right to tell me to shut up when i'm upset.

Edited by Lady_Lunevis

Guys, not cool. You know I've been waiting for your chapters this night; we still have some time left but it'd be nice of you to at least send a notice if you know you're not going to make it in tonight. And you know I'm going to be busy with other stuff as well tomorrow. Seriously we said to be done this Friday so we'd have the weekend off.

mad.gif I can't believe I auto-abandoned that egg! Check your limits? That's what I always tell people. Too many hatchlings! Argggghhhhh! sad.gif

I sent that question on tuesday morning, are you seriously telling me you didn't have time to look up this minor little thing before the weekend?! For censorkip.gif's sake, I need to do this before wednesday, because everyone knows the entire system always crashes on wednesday when all the idiots are trying to access it at the very last possible minute.

DON'T CENSORKIPPING GIVE PEOPLE ABSOLUTELY NO DIRECTION FOR AN ASSIGNMENT YOU BASICALLY SAID IS 'EASY POINTS' AND THEN BE EXTREMELY RIDICULOUSLY NITPICKY AND GIVE OUT CRAP GRADES BECAUSE WE CAN'T READ YOUR MIND AND WHEN YOU SAY 'DO WHAT MAKES SENSE FOR YOU' THAT ACTUALLY MEANS 'PLEASE JUST DO THESE THINGS I SPENT TWO SECONDS EXPLAINING BECAUSE THAT'S THE ONLY REAL WAY THEY COULD BE A PROPOSAL OUTLINE'

Censorkipping hypocrite. You say communication is important BUT YOU DON'T DO IT

ARGH! WHY MUST YOU CRASH IN THE MIDDLE OF A BLASTERD BOSS FIGHT!? COULDN'T YA GIVE OUT ON THE MAIN HUB AFTERWARDS INSTEAD!? UGH!

So...according to Amazon, Hawaii is outside the US. WHAT the KIPZ. A few months ago, everything was fine. I...I don't even have words.

"Hawaii is part of the United States..."

"I can send you an email stating our shipping policies."

Thanks, man. Thanks for your help. I already read that. No shipping to Hawaii if it's "extremely heavy, oddly shaped, or hazardous". Last time I checked, RAM isn't any of those.

Looks like I'll be spending an extra $30 to order from a different site.

Great. That's censorkip.gif 'in great.

Well... Amazon is dumb. I'm pretty sure we're part of the US.