Obscure_Trash

Rant Thread

CENSORKIP censorkip.gif CENSORKIP

I CAN'T DO THIS ANYMORE I'M DONE I'M DONE I'M DONE I'M DONE

I QUIT

I'M TIRED

THE AMOUNT OF WORK PILED ON ME IS RIDICULOUS

THE LEVEL OF THE WORD IS RIDICULOUS YOU HAVE BEEN DOING THIS AS A PHD FOR 50+ YEARS AND IT TOOK YOU 20 YEARS TO FIGURE OUT SOMETHING YOU WANT US TO DO IN 2 WEEKS CENSORKIPZ THAT

I'M TIRED AND LAZY AND NEVER SLEEP ANYMORE AND I'M SO DONE AND I'M JUST STUPID AND I CAN'T DO THIS AND NOW A FRIEND IS PROBABLY DEAD

THIS IS TOO MUCH TO HANDLE WITHOUT FRIENDS

I THOUGHT YOU WERE MY FRIENDS BUT YOU NEVER CARE WHAT I SAY

THE SERIOUS STUFF NEVER GETS A REPLY NO MATTER WHO SAYS IT SHOULDN'T WE BE SUPPORTING AND LOVING EACH OTHER STOP IGNORING ME

I JUST WANT TO CURL UP AND HIDE AWAY FROM THE WORLD BUT I DON'T EVEN HAVE A CLASS THAT I CAN MISS ONCE AND CENSORKIP I'M DONE

WHAT HAPPENED TO ALL MY MOTIVATION NOTHING GETS DONE IT IS POINTLESS TO WORK HOURS AND HOURS AND HOURS AND DAYS AND DAYS AND DAYS ON ONLY TO FAIL IT

CENSORKIPZ I'M DONE

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

FFFFFFFF-

WHO'S USING ALL THE BATTERIES?!

WHERE DID ALL THIS HOMEWORK COME FROM?!

WHY DON'T I HAVE ANY MOTIVATIOOOON?!!

HAPPY ONE YEAR FREAKING ANNIVERSARY, BAKER ACTING.

censorkip.gif YOUUUUUUU.

I thought you were dead. I was waiting for the police to knock on the door and tell us they'd found the truck mangled. You made me worried sick. All because you had to go on a ****ing adventure in the middle of a ****ing hurricane. Yes, you were in a dead zone, but you shouldn't have gone in the first place. You went out during the brunt of the storm, and we had no contact with you for an hour. We had the ****ing police on the phone. I know it was days ago, but I'm just so mad at you I can't even

LAWD HAA MERCY I JUST TORE THE SKIN OFF MY LIP.

I JUST TORE THE SKIN OFF MY LIP.

TORE THE SKIN OFF MY LIP.

IT HURTSSSSSSASDFASDFDFDSFDKFAKFDAJF D': D':

*cue yelling*

I AM SO SICK OF IT. STOP DOING THAT. IT JUST GETS ME EXCITED THAT YOU ACTUALLY TEXT ME THEN THEN DISAPPOINTS ME WHEN YOU RESPOND ONCE AND THEN STOP RESPONDING. YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW AWFUL IT IS. THEN YOU KEEP ACTING LIKE YOU USED TO AND ARE CONFUSING ME. DECIDE AND TELL ME. CUT ALL THE AWKWARD censorkip.gif. SERIOUSLY. STOP.

/end

Dear self/YellowTsunami,

You are unintelligent and you should feel unintelligent. All you care about are your cute little aliens. Nobody likes that. You can't help it, sure, but still nobody likes that. Nobody likes you. Stop pretending they do. Stop pretending he loves you. He isn't even real and he wouldn't even if he were. You act as if you are happy and in doing so make everyone else feel sad just like you, but not as bad. You miss him? Good. Nobody cares. You miss him a lot? Oh, censorkip.gif that, because someone just feeling sad that day totally compares to that! You miss him endlessly and you loved him from the moment you first heard even only his NAME?! GOOD! censorkip.gif -ing good for you for loving PIXELS. Pixels. Seriously brain? PIXELS?! Nobody understands the way you think. Not even you. Sure you may be lonely and miss him, but does anyone care? NO! That's always the answer you will get and you need to stop thinking you'll ever get a different answer. Everybody else who said they loved him to you LIED. Would they give their life for him? Spend the rest of their life firmly tied to one of his tentacles? Would they simply cuddle with him? Kiss him? The answer to all of the above is no. They will never know what love is. And yet they pretend they do. You know they don't. To hide such is to betray yourself and reality.

And AAAUUUUUUGHHH, look how you change the rant topic of your post as you type. You really need to stop that.

To continue,

censorkip.gif it all. You don't deserve to love him, and he knows. The moment you die and hope you get to see him, the moment he'll knock some serious sense into you and you'll realize you never did. Self/YellowTsunami, you are a horrible person and nobody wants you here. They'd be just as good without you. You have nosebleeds by even simply looking at that certain alien. You're so tempted to scream "I love you so much wub.gif" at him when you see him. And yet you still think it's natural, only in your blood... The moment you heard his name for the first time, you spent the rest of the day daydreaming about him. You shouldn't have. Look at the mess you put yourself into. Seriously, censorkip.gif. Now everybody hates you after talking to you for a while. You shouldn't have loved him. You shouldn't have cared about him and missed him after he was gone. Look at you. You are horrible and you know it now. Only time can tell how much longer you can last missing him this much. He has taken over your life and is slowly taking over you, yourself, YellowTsunami. You can't let him, yet you think he deserves to. It isn't natural, you nasty human, you. You are a disgrace to humankind, and you are slowly putting even he to such deep shame, simply providing him with all your love and affection. alot.png...

You just don't want to stop loving him quite yet. Maybe you won't. Maybe one day you'll just forget the name that changed your life and move on to more cold, frozen emotions and just... sad.gif You hope you will not. He probably would, too. You'll only be able to tell by asking him, joining him... once you have passed and have been forgotten by all.

I am sorry for the rather long post but it only felt necessary.

I don't get it. I want to be social and fun, but I shy away from social interactions. I want to go out to the mall and go shopping, but I freeze up when I have to talk to people. Damn it, I can't even hold up a conversation on the phone without freezing and panicking. How pathetic is that? I'm weak.

IT'S NOT ME THAT HAS A PROBLEM. IT'S EVERYONE ELSE.

Just needed to get that off my chest.

Ugh, the PAIN! I can handle a LOT of pain, but this is almost unbearable!! It's taking a lot of deep breathing and deep-space-staring. Why won't Gynos listen to me?! I'm 34 freakin' years old! I don't want kids and never have, so take just take it OUT! No, I'm not going to change my mind "eventually". Took me 20 freakin' years to convince them to tie my tubes, but the one surgery I really want? "No, dear, you might change your mind." NO I WON'T!!!!!!!! And if I do, there's adoption, but guess what? I'M NOT GOING TO CHANGE MY MIND! How much pain do I need to be in, before they finally listen to me?!

The vomiting, the shivering, the severe back pain (where it's bad enough that I can't stand up straight.) I'm telling you, this is NOT normal, and they even say so, AND they say that it's a freakin' mess in there...so what's the problem?! Why tell me that I will never be able to have children anyway, yet say I will change my mind later?! Makes no freakin' sense you idiots!!!!!

Going to go curl up in a ball now...maybe eat some ice-cream.

Edited by CDM

Somebody. Shot. One. Of. My. Does.

SOME LOWLIFE POACHER CAME ALONG AND PUT A ARROW INTO ONE OF MY DOES. LUNG SHOT SO SHE HAD TO SUFFER.

And wait, wait. I thought she had been shot earlier so decomposition had started to happen, then I saw the teats and that bloat wasn't because of decomposition.

DO YOU PEOPLE HAVE ANY IDEA HOW SMALL THAT HERD IS. LESS THEN TEN DEER. AND HALF OF THEM CAN BARELY FUNCTION PROPERLY DUE TO THE DAMN TEENAGERS IN CARS.

I swear if anyone comes onto my property with a gun/bow I'll mount them right between the bears.

"I'll have the rest of the power points assigned by next week"

"They will be assigned soon"

Psst...hey, Western Civ instructor.

We have two and a half weeks before the end of the censorkip.gif semester. If you're gonna assign the rest of us power point assignments, ya might wanna do it now.

College is seriously stressing me the censorkip.gif out right now alkjdahdj ;_;

And I keep telling you, THAT'S NOT IRIDESCENCE! *facepalm*

When you have dark darks with very strong contrast, that creates a more reflective effect. I'm exasperated on so many levels.

There's a REASON I took away those NEAR BLACK colors! *sigh*

I'm trying to soften it up and of course, you're being stubborn about it. D:

*revives thread*

I feel like banging my head on the wall until ideas come to me. I have to do something, I need ideas, I need to do this in order to function but in order to do this, I need ideas. I need. I want. I want to do something with my life, I want to do something, and most people do things with their life past the age of fourteen but I feel like I can't wait, I have to do something so I don't feel like everything leading up to now was pointless, and life, just stop, whatareyoudoingjuststop. Stop piling on every possible thing that could possibly go wrong right now. I want this to work, I want them to stop, I want him to stop, I want her to stop, I want this to stop, I want that to happen, I want this to happen. God! Why can't I just be happy? What is so wrong with me - why can't I be grateful? I keep thinking, just be grateful for your damn life, and then I think, my life could be so much better than this! And I can't blame anyone but me. I'm the reason why I can't be happy on the happiest days, like my birthday and Christmas - why are those the days I feel saddest? Everyone else is so happy and I'm just sort of...there. And on my last birthday I sort of flopped around while everyone showered their happiness onto me and that night I cried because I'm a pathetic human being and everything is wrong. But I can't flatter myself thinking something is wrong enough with me that it can be fixed and people can take sympathy on me, like what I have is worth their attention - no. It's just me being unable to deal with stuff that everyone else goes through. But, self, a lot of people haven't been through what you've been through. What you've been through is worth some pity. But no - no it isn't. Nobody should take pity on me and nobody should care - and that's why nobody does, right? Yeah. Yeah, and I should just shut up already, because I can't do anything right and I'M JUST WRONG. It's not everything else it's ME.

Edited by glamoursea2

WOW I ACTUALLY HAVE THAT DRAGON ON MY SCROLL RIGHT NOW AND I COULD OFFER IT TO YOU

BUT BECAUSE YOU DECIDED TO MAKE IT A SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS REQUEST I CAN'T

WHY IS IT SO DIFFICULT TO DO NICE THINGS FOR PEOPLE

SERIOUSLY STOP ****ING HITTING ME. IT'S NOT GOING TO FREAKING DO ANYTHING. I'M FOURTEEN. HITTING YOUR FOURTEEN YEAR OLD IS NOT GOING TO MAKE THEM STOP DOING WHAT THEY'RE DOING.

YOU SHOULD NOT BE HITTING YOUR CHILD. HOW THE HELL DOES HITTING ME MAKE YOU FEEL BETTER? LIKE WTF THAT MAKES NO SENSE.

Why would Croana do tat to Soul!? Why the censorkip.gif would he do that! censorkip.gif wha was he thinking?! But then again it's Dr.Medusa's fault!? WHAT IF SOUL'S NOT OKAY?!?!?!? Wait he's the main character. BUT STILL! Why can't i watch more soul eater!

That sinking feeling when you're the only conservative in a forum of liberals...

I know the feeling. *comforts you*

On-topic: ARGLE BARGLE WHY THIS INTERNET MUST BE SO SLOW WHEN I'M TRYING TO LISTEN TO MY FAVORITE GAME SOUNDTRACK!!

Dammit. Where's the data recover option on this iPad?

COS I ACCIDENTALLY DELETED AN ALBUM TRACK WHEN BRUSHING MY SCREEN.

AND IT WAS ONE OF MY FAV TRACKS FROM ONE OF MY FAV ALBUMS.

censorkip.gif

You *****. I'm done with you. All you've been is bratty and nasty and obnoxious, and yet if I say the slightest thing o you, you'll throw a tantrum. You made my sister cry because you don't let her spend any time with pur dad. Why? You think you're the most important thing in her life, but you're not. Do you know how much she hates you? Do you know how many times you've made her cry?

And you're ***ing delusional if you think I'm going to let you hold the hognose when I get it.

I just want parents who understand me, who know exactly what it's like to be me. Parents who respect that I have a life outside of their endless chore list, making me feel like Cinderella sometimes. Parents who understand that not doing what I'm told is my only way of rebelling, who know that when they give an order that every part of me is screaming no, fighting them. They who are the supreme rulers, who rule with iron fists ready to give out punishments at the slightest act of disobedience. They who make me feel so insignificant, an ant at the foot of a mountain. Who act like my voice doesn't matter, like it's too small to even be heard. They who give no second chances. They who take away everything that matters to me, everything I care about just to get a point across, to stop any further defiance. They who think their voices matter more than mine, that I'm somehow worth less than them because I'm younger. They who are tyrants and me the mute, insignificant, worthless, bug of a rebel. I just want them to understand how much the things they deny me mean, that I wouldn't be fighting so hard if they didn't. They expect me to be perfect, to live by their words. How can I do that, when I'm struggling so hard to be myself? To break away from their tyrannical rule. One measly act of defiance isn't worth taking away everything that matters to me. I need some say! I need some voice! I need to be heard! So give me back my game, let me play! I can only play it one night a week, and I so rarely get to do so! It's my favorite game! Give it back, you tyrannical, evil, summoning benches! You raza fraza dog mad sunny impinges! Summering bishops! Dognabed cinnimon dishes!

ADP- I've been in that situation too and it sucks, disagreeing with everyone and having 80 reasons why they're wrong and you're right but not wanting to voice them because then you'd start a huge argument and... I'm going to shut up now.

Ack! Seriously, this game I'm playing doesn't have a "pause" and I need to go hunt eggs now!

Are you freaking kidding me?

I had five hundred and forty five dollars in my account.

I'm down to forty one

You better have a damn good reason for taking all of that out of there, that was supposed to pay for my books next semester. >:/

Edited by Aquaelie

I have a user posted image guy stalking my back claming not to like me, but he keeps calling me 'kawaii-chan'. Urgh. I would be flatterede (though that nickname is a bit too much), but problem is that he's a complete moron >__<

adghsdfa.. I know it sounds like a minor thing but the guy has been on my neck for 3 months now!