Obscure_Trash

Rant Thread

TEACHER. Y U NO EXPLAIN THINGS?

I have so much homework asdfghjkl-

But Glee. Glee is distracting meee.

AP homework, more AP homework, even more AP homework, AP homework I don't understand, AP homework due this Monday, AP homework up to my eyeballs.

And math. Blehh Algebra 2 -__-

Oh and biology. Which I sort of understand but don't want to do.

But Glee.

NO SEASON 4 SPOILERS NO WHY YOU GOTTA MAKE THEM HAVE PROBLEMS WHY SEASON WHY THEY ARE SO CUTE SUCH A CUTE COUPLE UGH WHY PROBLEMS WHY IF THEY BREAK UP I SWEAR OMG SEASON 4 NO UGHH THEY BETTER STAY TOGETHER SEASON 4

Edited by glamoursea2

My parents just told me a I need to grow up and be an adult because I stated I didn't want to get a cell phone. How does that even make sense?! WHAT DOES THAT EVEN MEAN?!

I hate you. I hate you. But at at the same time I still like you so much. How can you do this to me ._____. Just because I told you I'm gonna hug you on the first day of school because my friend is making me for a Waterhorse hatchie means we're "not friends anymore"? WHAT DID I EVER DO TO YOU?! You claim you like me back? Ha! Maybe you should start acting like it, and I'll believe you. dry.gif You didn't mean it when you said "Then we shouldn't be friends"? Then maybe you should apologize and stop ignoring me. You made me cry twice and you don't even give a censorkip.gif. All you care about is yourself and your stupid DragonVale dragons. WHYYYYYY ;____; Help..

I hate my new school uniforms. They're boring and bland and stodgy and formal and so, so, so stupid. They're so incredibly amazingly STUPID!!!!!! ARRGGGGGG!!!! And every attempt I make to liven them up--- add a pin, wear a shawl, draw on my stark, white shoes with Sharpies, wear a colorful belt and socks--- is not allowed. I'm sick of everyone saying, "Oh, you'll love them! It will be so easy to get dressed in the morning; you won't have to worry about what to wear, and you won't have to worry about what others think." I don't give a freaking beaver's dam about what other people think when it comes to clothes. I never have. I dress like a girly-girl, I wear dressy tops and jewelry with jeans because I like it. So what if everyone else wears Holister everything? And it will take me longer to get dressed because I'll be so busy worrying about wether the clothes I've put on are acceptable according to the dress code so I won't get in trouble. I don't want to look like everyone else. I want to look like me! Girly me! Not a prep school Barbie! ARGGGGG!!!!! And what makes it worse, is that no one listens to me. They wave away my complaints, and my mom has threatened to ground me if I make one more complaint towards my uniform. I hate it so much, I want to scream.

And today, I get warned for wearing my favorite earring--- a dragon that curls around my right ear. I love it because it's unique and different, but it was deemed "distracting" by some old control-freak teacher. Jewelry was my one outlet of expressing myself, to be myself and not a carbon copy of everyone else. One of my teachers said that when everyone's dressed the same, everyone is noticed, but I feel like I'm fading into the background. Words cannot even begin to describe how much I hate my uniform, how much I'd love to scream that in the headmaster's face.

Edited by HawktalonOfRiverClan

Where is my mom? Why is she not here? I wanted to go to the store like we normally do on Wednesdays, but now I have to go to work in a few hours and I won't be able to and mehhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

YOUR'RE KIDDING, RIGHT? I'M GONNA BE ON THE BUS FOR A ****ING HOUR? I LIVE TEN MINUTES AWAY.

I hate you. I hate you. But at at the same time I still like you so much. How can you do this to me ._____. Just because I told you I'm gonna hug you on the first day of school because my friend is making me for a Waterhorse hatchie means we're "not friends anymore"? WHAT DID I EVER DO TO YOU?! You claim you like me back? Ha! Maybe you should start acting like it, and I'll believe you. dry.gif You didn't mean it when you said "Then we shouldn't be friends"? Then maybe you should apologize and stop ignoring me. You made me cry twice and you don't even give a censorkip.gif. All you care about is yourself and your stupid DragonVale dragons. WHYYYYYY ;____; Help..

D: Feel free to PM me!

Seriously, Re. Don't even try to convince me. You're super nice and supportive and all but you wouldn't get it because you're so...naive. Yes, that's the word. You wouldn't get it because you think everything ends up happy and lovely and perfect in the end but in my case, it doesn't and it will not. So don't bother trying to bring my hopes up. Look, I want to believe you when you say "He has to like you! He will like you!" but I can't believe you.

Shuuuut uppp Reeee.

Edited by glamoursea2

Mutter mutter mutter.

Why now? When I have an assignment? God, you have a sense of humor. <<

Lilyyy: Who says that's a bad thing? Unless the site is blocked in the dorms. << Then it's a bad thing cause you can't get your daily dose of dcf! D=

Edited by evangeline5432

Actually, I only use library computers (1 hour max, but I also have to do other stuff like check my email), so I diagnosed myself with the vitamin DCF deficiency. I got my medical degree at my own imaginary college of awesomeness.

So, if it's your job now to update Facebook, and you no longer want me doing it, then you need to get in there a bit more often and update. There's no sense in waiting several hours when in that time someone could call looking to adopt the dog we no longer have. If you'd still let me do it, it would have been done almost two hours ago.

IF I WANTED TO LISTEN TO YOUR MUSIC, I'D CROSS THE STREET AND VISIT YOU.

TURN IT DOWN!

So. I run through this course thing, and then at the last second I hit a bomb and lose momentum, but then Tails falls forwards anyway and hits the dash panel and gets shot up but because I lost momentum I don't get shot up all the way and I clip through the corner of the platform and fall and die.

FRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHH

I HEARD THE SOUND OF THE GOAL RING.

WHY ARE THE CHECKPOINTS SO FAR APART. THIS IS HOURS AWAY FROM WHERE I WAS. I KNOW I DIDN'T MISS ANY AND THIS IS THE FIRST ZONE OF THIS SECTION WHY IS IT SO HARD.

WHY AM I EVEN BOTHERING TO PLAY THIS GAME WHY.

EVERYTHING ABOUT IT IS JUST BROKEN.

I SPENT LIKE A MILLION HOURS PLAYING THROUGH THIS LEVEL AND ABOUT A MILLION YEARS GETTING THROUGH THE LEVEL BEFORE IT.

AND I'M GONNA HAVE TO PLAY THROUGH IT FOUR MORE FLIPPING TIMES TO GET THE END STORY. AND THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE NORMAL DIFFICULTY. THERE'S A HARD DIFFICULTY HOW HARD IS THAT GONNA BE WHEN THE DIFFICULTY ON NORMAL IS ALREADY BROKEN?!

*muttermutter*

This was the first gamecube game I ever bought I just want to beat it! ;n;

At least the music's good...

Edited by Switch

Now, i've become really fond of Slenderman. So today, i've been looking up Slenderman pictures for my desktop background. What do I find instead?

THIS CRAP SERIOUSLY. WTF.

EVERYTHING censorkip.gif PONY-FIED. SLENDERMAN IS JUST THAT. SLENDERMAN NOT SLENDERPONY.

God damn.

Edited by Tazzay

11:34:06. Hold a at :05. Done. 31/31/31/Who Cares/31/31. FINALLY! Level 38. He was supposed to be 40. Lying chart. Oh well... he's hasty. Okay. Change that. Hit seed. Chatot, say hi. Sweet Scent.

... MIENFOO? censorkip.gif* NO! I did it right! I KNOW I did!

... Oh. Changing that changes the species too. Okay... keep trying. Chatter 2. Chatter 3. Why do these look like different stat spreads? But... But... Is my game messed up or am I messed up? AM I MESSING UP? ARGH.

Must... nail... RNG. Practice. Check. Profit. Beg for passage to grandmothers to meet someone who can check my SID. No AR. Pokecheck. Rufflet. Perfect little Rufflet. Be my test. Be my RNG Debut. My SUCCESSFUL, normal-wild debut. Cobalion, I'll be back for you later.

I am so angry, disappointed and upset that somebody I respected and liked so much could ever do something like that. Anybody who isn't sure if they're sober should know to automatically call a censorkip.gif ing taxi cab, and the fact that she's more worried about losing my friendship than "oh wow, I could have killed somebody's innocent family, what have I done" makes me wonder if she's really the kind of person I thought she was.

And then posting a "poor me" angst message about it on a website we both go on?? Really? At least it wasn't aimed at guilting me or anything, but I'm just...so uncomfortable. I don't even know what to say.

I just want to hide away and avoid everyone who isn't my girlfriend some days.

Edited by Rohawk

PONIES. PONIES EVERYWHERE.

I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL THIS HYPE IS OVER! EVERYTHING I LOVE HAS BEEN PONY-FIED!

If this hype is still going by the time my book is published, anyone who pony-fies my characters are gonna wish they never did >_>

The things I do to not flunk out of college. Sheesh. All-nighters at the beginning of the first semester? It's not even midterms, why am I doing this? That's right, because I'm a lazy-censorkip.gif and can't do things ahead of time so now I'm rushing to get this lab report done before the instructor closes her inbox. Plus I've got another one due Wednesday.

How does the song go? Oh right. It goes on and on and on and on....

I can not believe how much noise you people make. Don't you get that the entire neighbourhood might not be interested in hearing everything you're doing?

Just drove 60+ blinking miles for an appointment with you and you tell me you left a message to reschedule. But there is no message -- not on my home phone, not on my cell phone, not on my office phone! Do you have any idea how angry that makes me -- but I have to make nice and pretend it is all okay!

YO WAITER GUY

I DON'T PAY YOU TO LOITER

THAT user posted imageING BUNCHA PEOPLE OVER THERE ARRIVED HALF AN HOUR AFTER ME AND THEY GOT FOOD ALREADY!

No. I have been breeding you four censorkip.gif dragons for MONTHS and have never gotten ONE egg. I am getting really freaking impatient with you and I'm sure the people I'm breeding for are too.