Obscure_Trash

Rant Thread

No. Stop it, stop calling me to do stupid little minor things you can do yourself, dammit. You said you wanted me to do all these freaking applications in one day, starting from three o'clock and it's six now, and you're still calling me to do some stupid chores. They're not even due anytime soon, you just got them yesterday and I've got at least a month and a half to finish them, a half month before school even starts and you want me to do the freaking essays now? Seriously, if you think it's urgent (which it isn't!) stop calling me away from the computer! God.

not procrastinating, just mad

Edit: about the same people

You are belittling a seven-year-old. Do you not see the problem in this? He's not crying because of the work anymore, he's just crying because he can't handle that kind of stress from you. Seriously, things like that already messed me up. I can't see him feeling too well about you as he gets older. Yes, I know other people do lots of work too, I do have it better than quite a lot of people, but do you have to take that tone? The one that makes me feel stupid and upset and angry but I don't understand why? Now my poor brother is feeling that way, and he's seven. I don't even think you know how badly you're screwing with us.

Edited by Shadowdrake

No, no, no, no, no. Roleplay characters should just NEVER have telepathy. I don't care how much you want it; you have no right, as a roleplayer, to rip that power away from the others. It inherently takes creator's powers of control away from their OCs because it allows you to exert more control over theirs than would usually be allowed. How? Because, if you know what someone's thinking about doing before they do it, you always know how to alter your behavior to get the results YOU want. But roleplay is about more than one person. Stop abusing telepathy as an excuse to know secrets about characters IC you shouldn't. Stop abusing telepathy as an excuse for your character to always be able to read how the others are feeling. Let the characters and creators have some PRIVACY dangnabit.

/general rant, not at anyone specific.

THEN WHY NOT JUST SAY THAT INSTEAD OF DRAGGING IT OUT AND MAKING ME FEEL LIKE CRAP?

I deny, reject, refure, and repulse this eyeburn that's supposed to be my bedroom.

I reject the pink EVERYTHING.

I refuse that thing that's supposed to be a bed.

I deny everything being shoved to one half of the room.

I repulse this huge void of space and whatever the censorkip.gif is going in it.

I hate it, am disgusted by it, and downright repell it.

I hate everything in it.

I am disgusted by the fact that it's all what my mom wants it to look like.

I repell everything being a void of nothing.

I hate hate hate the fact that I NEVER get a say in what I think or get to suggest something I like and what I see as better. I repulse my mom for the fact she has to be in control of EVERYTHING now. She refuses to listen to anything I say about my room. Everything has to go HER way. SHE moves all of MY stuff to where SHE wants it and SHE can find it. Maybe I want some ****ing privacy! But NOOOOO, EVERYTHING is HERS. I don't even get to repaint this eyeburn pink color. I swear to god that she wants to torture me. I swear to god. Now I'm denied of anything I originally had hold of, which was like a crumb from a giant loaf of bread from a starved child. I have no power, not even over my own room. I'm glad that I was able to win an argument over me having posters on my wall. That's all I have. My clothes are simply flung into the closet when I had it nicely organized. All my books were just a mound. I had to go through all of them to find the few I wanted. My art area is just my easel, a chair, a table, and a bookshelf crammed erratically into a corner.

Basically I'm extremely enraged that I'm stuck in a living hell of a room. I'd rather be physically tortured than stay in here. Once again, I reject, refuse, repulse, and deny this room.

*shakes spear at dragons*

I WOULD TAKE GREAT JOY IN KILLING ALL OF YOU~ ♫

BUT ALAS I ONLY HAVE 5 KILL SLOTS.

Stupid internet :/

Do I not mean anything to you now? Just because I play minecraft with him now and I wouldn't tell you the server ip. You always think everything is yours on there and that you are so amazing because you can code. Or maybe it was because I told you to stop bothering me with your advertising.

Anyway you didn't need to give me the ip and then just lock the chests because you "don't trust me". When I ask about not trusting me, you say "You don't trust us" and I was confused. I was simply wondering. Then you show me to this building and then your friend says the password (it was tekkit) so he decides to say in chat that I was "griefing and stealing". Gullible admin puts me in jail, but luckily I don't get banned because I have nothing on me.

You had no reason to do that, do you not remember the times on the other servers. I had to patch your friend up once. Does any one that mean anything to you. Probably not. I wasn't going to play on that server anyway but still!

Forcing everybody to go to bed at 10:30. Oh. Right. That's all fine and dandy.

Except I CAN'T "just go to sleep" at 10:30, and trying to force me is going to work up my anxiety to the point where I start worrying about everything ever because my mind has nothing else to do while I'm laying wide awake with my idle thoughts, and eventually will not be able to stop thinking about how everyone I know will eventually be dead and I can't do anything about it among other soul-crushingly depressing subjects, and I'll lay awake crying for several hours. But I guess it doesn't matter so long as I'm not "up all night on dat dang compyooter," right?

...I really should stop getting worked up, though. He says things all the time without forcing me do do anything, so...

censorkip.gif it.

Uhg.

And no on is around to talk. Three days...

Am I the only person that is seriously annoyed by the lack of smilies here? It is one of the things that seriously drives me nuts! You have happy, sad, anoyed, love, laugh, and alot.png No hugs, blushing, embarased, crying, excited, twisted smiley (like a smiling devil), PO (when someone is beyond mad and wants to scream), innocent looking, secret (like showing the sign for shhhh), and so on. We do sort of have a winking one at the moment, but I don't use him because he honestly reminds me more of a stroke victum than a winking guy and it creeps me out!

I'm part of another sight that litterally has over 100 smilies and they make it so much easier to understand the context of what people are saying! So much is lost in translation when thoughts become text and smilies and emoticons help that. There's no real excuse for not having them because there are plenty of the out there that are public domain, so they should add blushing and crying at least!

Weird rant I know, but it does bug me dry.gif

Edited by JBluewind

Forcing everybody to go to bed at 10:30. Oh. Right. That's all fine and dandy.

Except I CAN'T "just go to sleep" at 10:30, and trying to force me is going to work up my anxiety to the point where I start worrying about everything ever because my mind has nothing else to do while I'm laying wide awake with my idle thoughts, and eventually will not be able to stop thinking about how everyone I know will eventually be dead and I can't do anything about it among other soul-crushingly depressing subjects, and I'll lay awake crying for several hours. But I guess it doesn't matter so long as I'm not "up all night on dat dang compyooter," right?

...I really should stop getting worked up, though. He says things all the time without forcing me do do anything, so...

Honestly, I would go to a doc for that. I had a friend who was depressed, couldn't sleep, and had anxiety and she ended up diagnosed as nacoleptic! Another had cronic insomina. You will never know why until you get it looked at. sad.gif

Honestly, I would go to a doc for that. I had a friend who was depressed, couldn't sleep, and had anxiety and she ended up diagnosed as nacoleptic! Another had cronic insomina. You will never know why until you get it looked at. sad.gif

I'm not an insomniac, and I'm pretty sure I'm not narcoleptic, I just have a really messed up sleep schedule, generally feel more awake at odd hours of the night, and I can't sleep unless I'm particularly tired. I've been prescribed sleeping pills before, but they make me really groggy when I get up, so I don't take them... :V

Anxiety runs in my family, both my parents have it, and I'm pretty sure I've been diagnosed with it (along with an autism spectrum disorder and a "nonspecific depressive disorder," the latter of which I'm still pretty sure was just me being sad from thinking about the huge disconnect I have from my IRL friends because they hardly talk to me) at some point, but I'm pretty sure I'm not depressed. I have anxiety pills for when I really need them, but I don't know where they are at the moment, and I should be okay since they didn't actually force me to go to sleep early...

You think you have ASD? Which kind? smile.gif

Edit: I'm just curious hun. Sorry if I asked something your not comfortable with. Heck, why do u think I want all the smilies! xd.png

Edited by JBluewind

You think you have ASD? Which kind? smile.gif

Edit: I'm just curious hun. Sorry if I asked something your not comfortable with. Heck, why do u think I want all the smilies! xd.png

Well, I was diagnosed with Asperger's Syndrome, it's one of the more recent diagnoses I've received. I don't usually tell people, though, because I don't want to be accused of self-diagnosis. x:

You're gonna flip, but I'm an Aspy too! High functioning, but an Aspy nevertheless. Have you ever noticed how funny/anoying some people get when you tell them? I mean, I'm not Rainman, the guy from Boston Legal, or that girl off that soap opera and I just can't "just don't do it." Sometimes they really crack me up with how oblivious they are about ti all, but when they talk to me like I'm an idiot... oh my God! I got a 140 IQ people and I'm not any different than the person you talked to 5 minutes ago. I'm a funny, caring, intelligent woman with a few peronality quirks. I have loyal friends, a great dad, and a wonderful loving boyfriend who has been with me nearly 4 years. I have nothing to be ashamed of. I am who I am smile.gif

And don't worry about others worrying about the self Dx. It happens. Especially if you're an Aspy. You like facts, data, and information. So do I. The doc most likely wont verify your Dx because he/she doesn't want you to just live up to it. When you're ready (see next post)->

Edited by JBluewind

Go away lurking pain. I need sleep. Not you keeping me up on top of just not being able to fall asleep!

Guh. Bad day. bad day. bad day.

Why can I never get to sleep when I need to!?

-> to handle the truth, he/she will tell you. Until then, embrase your weirdness and know that there are people out there who went through the same things as you and came out extrodinary. Remember, normal is boring. Who would strive to be no more than that?

Aspies are very good diagnostitions by the way. No surprise with above average IQs and natural ability to be hyperobservent. Have you ever looked into different areas of the medical field?

THE WHOLE POINT OF MINUTES IS SO THAT PEOPLE WHO ARE ABSENT CAN FIND OUT WHAT THEY MISSED IN A MEETING. THERE'S NO POINT IN MOVING THE WHOLE MEETING TO ANOTHER DAY BECAUSE THERE'S ALWAYS GOING TO BE SOMEONE ABSENT.

I have had it. Taking me off the till at work, I can understand. I make mistakes, I'm only human after all. But to be accused of stealing money? After I actually gave it to the volunteer at the till? After I told him to put it in the till the next time he opened it? Only to have him turn round and say that I didn't give him any money? Sorry, but that's censorkip.gif!

To give this rant some context, boss gave me £10 from the till this morning to buy two packs of water from the shop over the road. I do, and come back with £8.00 in change. I hand it over to the guy on the till. I know I did, since I dropped a coin, and he picked it up.

Fast forward to this afternoon, I'm at home. Get a phone call from the assistant manager. The till was £8.00 down. And it seems he told them that I didn't give him the change to put in the till.

I'm just...seriously thinking of quitting right now.

Edited by Quoth

Oh good lord...he is such an idiot. Why can't he figure out why I hate him? I mean, really? I told you to be nicer and you blew up at me! Then you "encourage" me and get upset when I don't see it that way. Jerk. It's because I'm not use to it! You usually tear me down!! Remember? I'm brainwashed, an idiot, stupid, going to be a censorkip.gif, weird, disobedient, 'just like mom', and foolish to name a few!

And then you expect me to know when you are encouraging me? Good gods, it didn't even sound like that. Just another thing you expect me to do. Along with 'oh I don't wanna get a call informing me that you've gotten kicked out'. censorkip.gif you. That's just what I needed to hear. Will you make up your censorkip.gif mind! I'm having a very hard time and you tell me you're way more stressed than I? Maybe you are, but what am I? Excited? No! I'm terrified! And very stressted! Scared of failing...

Gods, I'm so stupid. I don't know how imma do this...I really don't. Gods help me.

IT IS WAAAAAY TOO HOT OUTSIDE. I CAN'T ****ING STAND HEAT. AT ALL. IT SHOULDN'T EVEN BE THIS HOT HERE.

AND HEAT MAKES FRUIT FLIES MORE ABUNDANT. I HATE FRUIT FLIES.

I can't even look at what he sent me. I can't believe I said that. Now he definitely knows. That stupid...heart-breaker. I'm going to curl up and sob. I'm done being a teenage girl, I've had my fun, can I get over this now? Please?

I made it painfully obvious I'm in love with him after he gushed on and on about how much he loooves his girlfriend and how Sunday is their 4 month anniversary and please someone kill me.

It's this sick, painful feeling in my gut. This sucks. I hate...I hate...

Boy.

MLP's a kid's show. Ponies are ponies.

If somehow older people like it, then they do.

What's up with bronies vs. other people?

and where the heck are the pegasisters

It's you. It's you it's you it's you.

YOU ARE THE GUY.

God, why can't you just love me alreadyyyyy D:

I will wait. If this brand new shiny school year ends and you are still with her, I'm going to...explode. I will dig a very deep hole and crawl in it with a little bag of chips and when it runs out I will stay down there and starve to death and-

I'll wait and then I'll tell you it's you.