Obscure_Trash

Rant Thread

This is probably more of a sad rant, and you can stop reading now if you want, but here goes it...

Lately I haven't been myself. I'm trying to be other people, and it's screwing up my life. One of my best friends is insane, like to the point where NOTHING can be done about it. I've recently been a little more crazy, and I think it's because of him. I can't control it. And whenever I'm not around that friend I go into this awkward state of depression where I feel absolutely nothing. I have a sense of humor, but that's about it.

The only thing that doesn't make me think about him is dubstep. One of the only things I love. It's all I can listen to anymore. It's what's practically keeping me alive.

So onto the rant

I fricking hate not being able to be myself. I cut, cause myself pain so maybe whatever's causing it will not like the pain and stop, but I'm failing. It doesn't work. I just want it to stop.

Now onto ranting in all caps about stuff that makes me angry, not that that's out.

SHUT UP, TOILET. YOU KEPT ME UP ALL NIGHT MAKING RANDOM NOISES AND NOW I'M EXHAUSTED AS FRICK

NOBODY LIKES YOU. LEAVE ME ALONE.

IS YOUR POINT THAT NOBODY BUT YOU CAN ABUSE ME?

I CAN'T BELIEVE I STAYED UP ALL NIGHT SCREAMING AT AN INANIMATE OBJECT

DON'T CALL ME IN FOR DINNER UNTIL YOU'RE READY. I HAVE TO WAIT FOR YOU WHEN I WAS IN THE GODDAMN MIDDLE OF AN ONLINE GAME. ONE DOESN'T JUST PAUSE AN ONLINE-FRICKING-GAME.

Thank you and you may stab me now *bows*

IS IT SO DIFFICULT TO PUT THINGS BACK THE WAY YOU FOUND THEM? I DO HOPE YOU'RE PLANNING TO CLEAN THAT MESS UP.

*Hugs evangeline, and gives her a flippin cookie the size of china*

I wish I could use that cookie to squish certain people....

I just found out that one of my friends in Britain is suffering from depression. He is so unlucky... But I'm not going to reveal what happened to him. It's private.

Oh ya! And I hate staying in China cause they keep on blocking good site and giving me lags...

I wish some artists would quit swaggering around like they own the place. Oh dear, you made a few sprites, that certainly means you have the right to act high and mighty around here! >:

Also goddang it I want another ice cream cookie sandwich.

AND WHY IS SEASON ONE OF KORRA ALREADY OVER WHYYYYY ;AAA;

WHATTHEFREAKIN'?!!!HOWDIDIENDUPPUNTINGTHEBLUNAIBREDINSTEADOFTHEINBREDPIECEOFJUNKIGRABBEDFROMTHEAP? NOWIGOTTAWAITANOTHERWEEKTOBREEDANOTHERONEBECAUSEWHOISGOINGTOLETGOOFSUCHABEAUTIFULLYBREDBABYLIKETHAT? CRAPCRAPCRAP.

~Put in spacing because it was stretching the page~

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

... Honestly? Honestly?

Just... what frikkin' day and age am I living in? Why is this a problem at all?

Ugh. Bigotry. Bigotry everywhere.

Why is it so hard to be optimistic. :|

Edited by Switch

IS THERE A REASON WHY MY MALE THUNDERS MUST BE SO !@#$%&*! FINICKY ABOUT THE MATES I CHOOSE FOR THEM? SERIOUSLY? THEY BOTH REFUSE THE SAME MAGI FEMALE? REALLY? AND WHAT PART OF TJ'S EVIL PLAN DICTATED THAT MAGI MALES PAIRED WITH BLACK FEMALES WOULD NOT PRODUCE A BLACK EGG NO MATTER WHO TRIED THAT PARTICULAR COUPLING? MURPHY CAN TAKE HIS RULE AND SHOVE IT UP HIS...YEAH.

P.S.

Dear Socky,

Used spaces this time.

Love,

BD71

xd.png

Edited by blackdragon71

OMFG!!! WHO DOES THE GOVERMENT THINK THEY ARE?! YES, THEY ARE THE GOVERMENT! BUT THAT DOESN'T F***ING GIVE THEM THE RIGHT TO TEMPOARILY SHUT DOWN THE ENTIRE INERNET!!! WHAT THE F*** NOW THEY'VE GONE AND BLOCKED THE CAVE!! OH, GREAT!! F*** THEM!!

YEAH, EVERYONE JUST LOVES YOU!

What the heck is going on here oh you ramble well i am rambling but i don't know what to talk about so yeah i'll just keep on rambling about random stuff but i still don't know what to write, so...

...yeah.

Oh my God, you stupid Doberman! First you trip me up in the middle of an intersection, making me skin my knee, lose half a nail on my big toe, skin my ankle, skin two of my toes on my left foot, and two toes on my right (plus skin, and almost break, my right arm,) THEN you take a crap in your cage after we get back. Really? Really? We were...JUST OUTSIDE!!!!!!

Forget that when you tripped me my dress flew up around my head, right in front of everyone that happened to be waiting to cross the street or were waiting for the light to change, but, even though I only grabbed your Halti to give you a talking to (not even yelling, just a quiet-growling-talking to), some chick waiting in a van threatened to call the Humane Society on me. I wasn't even hitting you or beating you with the leash (or my own hands) or even tying you to the street-light to choke you to death.

I'm so glad I have the patience of a proper dog owner (because I know it's not like you meant to do it) to know not to beat you sense-less even though I was furious.

Gah!!!!!!!! Anyone want a 1& 1/2 year old Doberman?

Edited by CDM

Geez, does it really matter that I'd rather work on my letter fic than go to a movie? It's not like I'm even interested in the movie at all and I need to work really hard on the letter fic. And while I'm on that topic, how the heck did that go from being a prank war between me and Lovi to an all out WWIII between us and 2P America? And now I keep getting letters from some "Paranoid Italy" who keeps calling me a test subject, and some Mary Sue who somehow took normal Italy's place!

Mou! Will my brother's stupid Mario music ever stop?! I know he loves it, but does it have to be so loud?! I can't focus on my own rant now because of it!

I just wish trading dragons were better, laugh.gif

Prayers for all of you having a hard day.

I missed TWO Cheeses in the span of 2 mins! TWO! Though when I accidentally click on a Turpentine egg, of course I get it! *GRRR*

Low time eggs getting extra time due to downtime is so *out in really nasty words*, I can't find words for it.

Second ND experiment totally messed, seven dead eggs.

Really?

I'm seriously thinking about quitting DC RIGHT NOW!

NOTHING works for me EVER! The cave is ALWAYS lagigng at the hour drop so I have NO CHANCE to get ANY good eggs, NOTHING comes out from breeding and my only chance to MAYBE get to trade for good eggs just doesn't work because there's no chance of an ND experiment working off.

I once had fun being on DC

Aaaaand it's gone.

EW! A bunch of moths, mosquitoes and invincible little flies in my room! Go away! That's what I get for not noticing an open window >.<

nuuuu i dun wanna exercise nuuuu

go away school

Edit: dangit RPs stop ignoring meeeee

Edited by Shadowdrake

The above person has a sympathizer in me. smile.gif

Why does the maneuverability part of the drivers test have to be so god awful hard? People tell me its easy, but I have trouble controlling something that isn't my own body. IM NOT A MAESTRO WITH A CAR FOR GODS SAKE! Also, you are going to be hard pressed to find a real situation where you have to do that exact thing. dry.gif

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGMEWJKAFSGFSK,QGWOEDHKQW;DBGECBFHEKRSFNHQWEKLDFHEWGFSJDKAWHJKFHGHQJDAJHGJKLD

To Computer-WHY DOES IT TAKE SO FRIGGIN LONG FOR YOU TO LOAD, WEBSITE! MY censorkip.gif ING GRANDMA CAN RUN FASTER THAN YOU CAN LOAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You know what? I know how to solve this problem. ILL TEAR FIGGIN WEBSITE AND RIP OFF ITS ARMS AND TOSS THE REMAINING COMPUTERY BODY IN THE BACK OF THE INTERNET MOUNTAINS OF FLAME WHERE IT WILL BURN AND PUKE OUT ITS NETWORK ORGANS WHILE I WATCH IT WITH PLEASURE GLEAMING IN MY EYES AND I WILL BE LAUGHING AS THE WEBSITE AND ITS STUPID LOADING PROBLEM SUFFER MY PAIN THAT I HAVE BEEN FEELING FOR SUCH A LONG TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (sorry for the violence)

To Parents-STUPID MOM AND DAD! WHY THE FRICK DID YOU LOOK AT THE EMAIL SENT FROM A PUNLISHER IN WHICH I SUBMITTED A BOOK TO! I WROTE THE censorkip.gif ING BOOK, NOT YOU!!!!!!!!! ALL YOU DID WAS SIT AT HOME ON YOUR A**ES EATING PRINGLES AND DRINKING COCA COLA WATCHING THE FLIPPING NEWS WHILE I WORKED MY FLYING A** OFF ON THAT BOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU HAVE NO FLUGGGING RIGHT TO LOOK AT MY THINGIES!!! STOP DISTURBING MY BUSINESS YOU STALKING CREEEEEEEEEPSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (don't worry, I still love them)

To Ads-GO AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SKJFWEXFKLMWE;ALMHWAEKJFAGWEFLWAGFHERGUENHKSFHNSEKFNSKLVHDF!!!!!!!!! I DONT WANT YOUR STUPID HAIR censorkip.gif OR YOUR STUPID KFC FOOD OR YOUR STUPID SWIFFER MOP OR ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WANT TO WATCH THIS YOUTUBE VIDEO WITHOUT ANY STUPID ADS TRYING TO SELL ME censorkip.gif I DONT NEED AND YOU WON'T SHUT UP ON HOW PERFECT OR GLORIOUS YOUR PRODUCT IS WHEN IN REALITY ITS JUST A PIECE OF CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To TV Commercials-HHHHHWJSAFCSWGCFJKWFESCBFHKEWAFKNEMSRHYJKSMHMHMHMHMHMHMHTNOTNTNIGHRWEOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMGNIWRHGVUISDHUDKSRNHWEFUIGSISISISISISISISISISIRHLFUKELFHNKJAWTHEWUEBN WJARJWB FKEGSYFWEJBJWEALFGBAEKJCBEFKEFKEFKEFKEFKEFKEFKEFKEFKEFKEFKEFKGRXGNFJKXGFNEJKFRHAWEUGFRGFRFUEGFOWFRESUILQDQTWYGI;

WHY DO YOU COME ON WHEN AN INTERESTING PART OF A SHOW COMES ON?????? OR WHEN MY FAVORITE PART OF A MOVIE IS ABOUT TO PLAY????? GET THE FRICK OUT OF HERE YOU STUPID COMMERCIALS NOBODY LIKES YOU YOU JUST QWONT EVER STOP COMING ON WILL YOU??????????????????? NOBODY BUYS YOUR FRIKKEN PRODUCT AND YOU KNOW WHY??? BECAUSE WE DONT GIVE TWO CRAPS ABOUT YOUR THINGS AND YOU WONT STOP PESTERING US ABOUT THEM!!!!!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's all I have to say so far.

Twenty-four hours is long enough to wait for someone on a stinkin' list to at least acknowledge a message that they are being gifted something THEY asked for, even if they don't want it anymore or can't take it right now. It's call having some manners. Common courtesy. My momma would sent them to their room without supper to think on it a while, after giving them the lecture about not putting other folks out of their way to do something nice without at least recognizing the effort. Good Lord, what is wrong with people these days?

Guise. Srsly, guise. GUISE. STOP IT ALREADY. I AM SO SICK AND TIRED OF IT ALREADY! Ok, ok... I get it. You're OBSESSED with a goddamn children's show. OK, whatever, FINE. BUT STOP PONY-FYING EVERYTHING! I can't NOT look at your goddamn fandom when it's EVERYWHERE. WTF do PONIES have to do with half of the censorkip.gif I search for in google images?! NOTHING. I HATE YOUR FANDOM! I HATE IT! WITH EVERY OUNCE OF MY BEING! It'd be so much easier not to hate the fandom if IDIOTS didn't rule it!

"But that's only a select few of us." You guys say. bull****. BY DENYING THE NEGATIVE, YOU'RE HIGHLIGHTING IT! AND STOP GETTING SO BUTTHURT WHEN PEOPLE POINT IT OUT!

"lol. Ur butthurt, aren't you?" YES, YES I AM. EVERYTHING PONY HAS TAKEN OVER! It's taken some of my friends, and even my boyfriend! His friends won't STFU about PONIES! It's either pony this or pony that...

GROW THE censorkip.gif UP. OMG. You insolent, insolent children. I hope you all suffer dramatic inconveniences for as long as you like PONIES. A CHILDREN'S SHOW.

f kzgkzjbajhhbubgIU B iUBqiuhnhenehegre9tWwtbttq342b24yb. GARBLE FLARBLE.

I UNDERSTAND A SIX YEAR OLD WATCHING AND ENJOYING IT, BUT A 20 YEAR OLD? A FIFTH GRADER?

YOU PEOPLE ARE GOING TO LIVE IN YOUR MOTHER'S BASEMENT WHEN YOU ARE OLDER, I CAN TELL.

I SEARCH 'HUNGER GAMES' AND FIND SOMEONE WHO MADE EVERY. SINGLE. CHARACTER. A PONY. WHY DOES THAT EXSIT. THAT SHOULD NOT EXSIT.

AND WARRIOR CATS. I ENJOYED THAT ONCE. BUT THE FANS.

NOPE.

UGH WHY DOES NOBODY WANT THIS THING? I WANT TO PELT IT WITH ROTTEN

TOMATOES BECAUSE IT'S ALMOST BECOMING THAT IT'S ITS OWN DANG FAULT

NO ONE WANTS IT.

ALSO, WHY DOES MY MOTHER HAVE TO COMMENT ON EVERYTHING WHENEVER

WE WATCH SOMETHING. OR, RATHER, WHENEVER I HAVE THE MISFORTUNE TO

HAVE TO WATCH SOMETHING WITH HER. "HE'D NEVER RUN INTO HER THAT MANY

TIMES," YES, I UNDERSTAND THAT, MOTHER. IT'S A CENSORKIPZING MOVIE. IT

IS NOT REAL. NOT. REAL. AND NO, MOTHER. THERE IS NO LAW & ORDER: SVU

ON. AND THERE'S NOTHING ELSE ON THAT I HAVE ANY DESIRE TO WATCH, AND

I KNOW YOU WON'T LET ME WATCH DOCTOR WHO ON THE TV. YOU CAN NEVER

JUST LET ME WATCH SOMETHING WITHOUT COMPLAINING ABOUT IT. DON'T MAKE

LIKE YOU DON'T KNOW WHY I GET IRRITATED WITH YOUR PASSIVE-AGGRESSIVE

BOVINE FECAL MATTER. THAT IS ALL.

No. I don't want this.

I don't want to go to the hospital again. It's seriously been the THIRD TIME THIS YEAR. I just know they're going to either diagnose me with some life threatening sickness or just blow what I have out of proportion. If I'm going to die, then so be it. I honestly don't care at this point because clearly what you're doing isnt helping.