Obscure_Trash

Rant Thread

OK - I know it's a gift but really? I offer a Gold for a dummy (so free essentially) and you put it in the fricking trading hub because it's UNWANTED. WTF? You could have left it to someone else instead of trying to milk the pretty lineage for what it's worth :(

4 hours ago, Herk said:

OK - I know it's a gift but really? I offer a Gold for a dummy (so free essentially) and you put it in the fricking trading hub because it's UNWANTED. WTF? You could have left it to someone else instead of trying to milk the pretty lineage for what it's worth :(

I gifted something and it's abandoned >.>
This is why I feel forced to gift it to only people that I know, rather than I don't know.
I don't usually throw eggs/hatchlings unwantedly, unless it's at the Trading Hub, where I shouldn't care what happens to the eggs/hatchlings that I offered.

And this ultimately defeats the purpose of me trading my caught Rares for 2-4 random hatchlings, since I have 2 purposes:

1) For them to keep and take care, or for re-gifting

2) So I can reach Platinum faster.

Now that I have achieved 2), and seeing 1) is not always done, I might be very less active in Trading Hub >.<

Look. I know we're friends and all... but would you oh so very kindly **** stop talking for at least one **** moment?! We talk almost every day, as soon as you log on and all the way until either you or me log out, and it usually has to be me because you never **** shut up without me quitting first! Good god, don't you have anything else to with your time? Oh... you do, but even that's not enough to stop you from spamming me with messages and chattering my bleeding ears off every single day! I get off the computer for, like, one second or so, and instantly you're whining and whimpering like a freaking lost puppy or something, like I've been missing for ten years. I have a life to live, you know. I can't spend every single moment of my day answering the billions upon gorillions upon gazillions of inane questions you send me every hour.