Obscure_Trash

Rant Thread

Currenty I'm staying my familiy members because now holiday week in my country.

But without this **** neighbor, my holiday week would be perfect.

I didn't leave the trash bag. Do not questioning this at me this. **** old ****. You're really disgusting.

**** off from my life.

Luckly, I don't need to see her when I go back to my small apartment.

Edited by Kyath The Dream Worker

Oh **** you Dad! I worked my **** off all night. If I want to come home andwatch some news then let me. You're not even watching it anyway! You're on your damn phone! The same one you keep **** about! Then you wanna yell at me and mom because she's trying to help? **** you! I won't watch the news then. Excuse me, yah prissy whiny ********! I'm sorry, but I needed to get that out. I'm tired, hungry and in no mood to deal with this crap tonight. My co-workers treat me with better respect.

There goes my anxiety again. What fun. One simple job offer, and I could be thrown back into the circles I left in the dust a decade ago. We need this job, we really need it, but I'm just in ab panic about what kind of situation it will put me in. I thought i could spend the rest of my life never talking to these people again - oh, my sweet summer child. I just... Look, it's so hypothetical it's ridiculous, because there hasn't so much as been an interview yet, but I don't know if I can take walking around with my heart in my mouth because i can. Not. Handle. A confrontation with that one person, and moving to his old town... or at the very least having to be there on a regular basis... I mean, last I heard he didn't even live in this country anymore, so I shouldn't care, I should be fine, I should not care, and yet my body is just seizing up and I get short of breath just thinking about it. If anyone reads this and gets concerned, no, it's not regarding an abusive individual, just someone who I have an awkward history with and who now triggers my social anxiety. But I've got to suck it up because we need that job so much, just something, anything, anything to get us out of this. And it's so late at night and I can't sleep and there's extended family issues on top of that and DST messes with my body and thus my emotions and why can't humans hibernate? Come on now 

**** My siggie is all messed up again! Every time I edit it something gets messed up that I didn't even touch! I'm going to go to a plain Jane sig if this keeps up. I have enough trouble with linking stuff to start with, without the links messing up every time I edit something else!

You're such a stupid dumbass! I gave you the money to get an awesome deal on something we both enjoy and it wasnt even out of your way, but you pass it by, ignore it, come home then tell me if I want it then I should go in and get it? IT WAS ALREADY ON YOUR WAY! You drove past it and it would've taken you 5 mins at the most. I dont feel well, hence why I gave you the money to get it. Plus with my (sorry guys) monthly issue going on I STINK! I'm sorry that I dont want to embarrass myself. Am I being a **** right now? Maybe. Even more now that you were being so stupid. 

...That felt good to get off my chest.

Just refreshed the Alpine cause 5 minutes shuffle time and there was a gold egg....i never saw a gold egg and was confused what teh description meant before i clicked on it

lost it, wasted 2 seconds thinking and 2 more realizing what it was before i clicked

I´m crushed

I'm sick, I have staph infection on my face, I have sores all in my mouth so I can't eat, AUBURN BEAT ALABAMA (though we have a second chance to own them), and Pokemon is going to Switch and I can't afford a Switch. Cries. I'M SO ANGRY. Plus my bf can't come over bc tequila is more important than me. Go figure.

Why are all my dragons showing no interest in each other??? Ridiculous! Did somebody put something in the water?

Of course our elevator breaks in the evening of December 24.

Because that's when 1. mother-in-law is here for Christmas, and she's not good at using stairs without falling (we know from experience), and 2. the elevator company only has emergency staff working, and they're super busy with emergencies.

(Also the elevator guy was here exactly one week ago for maintenance. Somehow the elevator always breaks shortly after they check it.)

- Oh, now someone called to ask what exactly was wrong and to inform me that I'm calling the emergency team. I KNOW. IT'S CHRISTMAS. I know you're not happy about this. Neither am I. I'd just use the stairs for a few days, but I really don't want my mother-in-law to fall down our stairs and end up in the hospital AGAIN. ... And how about you just build elevators that don't break all the time?

And no, he can't tell me when he'll be here, because he has to go somewhere else first. "It... probably... won't... be... evening..." (That's how he spoke all the time. I hope he's just tired and unmotivated and not anything that makes him unable to safely drive here or to repair an elevator.)

Also I'm supposed to be baking an unnecessary cake right now because for some reason even though we have seventy million tons of chocolate and cookies in this house, an additional cake must be made.

Merry Christmas.  :P

Edit:

I went downstairs to the kitchen, where MIL informed me it's too late to bake a cake now because my parents would be here in two hours from then (one hour from now). I can't tell if she's sad/disappointed/mad at me now because I didn't come earlier and make that cake with her. I'm bad at humans. I said "yeah I thought maybe we can just eat this other cake because otherwise we'd have too many cakes?" and she agreed, but that doesn't really mean she's not sad about it. I don't want to ruin anybody's Christmas. Why does this have to be so complicated.

Edit2:

I know there are bigger problems in the world than having too many cakes. :lol:  I'm just a little bit stressed...

Edited by Confused Cat

I am so sick of this. I'm sick of having bouts of anxiety every time I have to plan a get-together. I'm sick of having to tiptoe around and keep my mouth shut and worry about how everything looks and sounds and overanalyzing every interaction while having my customer service smile plastered on. I'm sick of planning out future conversations. I'm sick of being in the unfortunate position of disapproving of your significant other. I have no interest in controlling your life, I just don't choose to have him in mine. I'm sick of miscommunications and people taking sides and I'm so, so frustrated that you put me in this position. I'm sick of how all of you treat my husband and give more respect and credence to the people who tell you what you want to hear even though they have lived less life than him. Go away, live your life, and for once be honest about the fact that YOU DON'T CARE what anyone else thinks instead of constantly lying about it.

Also, no, you're not the smartest person in the room. Get over yourself. 

****ing professional scientists: can't put together an excel sheet that you can actually work with. Unnecessary workload because they can't even figure out that columns with numbers need to be set to "numbers" and not text. I swear to ****ing....

God, everything is so UNCERTAIN. All the time, a new problem happens. We fix one thing, we spend a lot of money on it, then as soon as possible, something else HAPPENS, where we once again have to spend MORE MONEY... really unnecessary. We HAVE important things to solve, it's not like we have nothing to do that we must be given problems for free to handle all the time. The same problems over and over again.

Also, it frustrates me how we are uncertain of how and when and what will happen so my father can come back to this country. For this, he needs a lot of money, AND WE DON'T HAVE ANY, we can NEVER save any money because of the problems which keep happening all the time! Problems to fix things, expensive things getting broken and we have to buy again for like the 7th time, cats getting sick again, and so on...

It's been SIX YEARS my father's been in the other side of the world without being able to come here.

Also, we don't have money right now even for the classes I need to take. I need to take a few classes before being able to go to college/university. We don't have money for dentist treatments, we don't have money for my eyesight treatment neither... sigh. I was unable to get a scholarship for a Web Designer class because of so little.

And to be able to go finally study abroad, I NEED TO TAKE A FEW CLASSES (just so I have extra skills in case I need a simple job). To be able to study abroad, MY FATHER NEEDS TO BE HERE. And my parents would like to buy their house here first before I can go study abroad.

And I am going to turn 21 soon, everything still uncertain, UNCERTAIN, without MONEY, without being able to do the important things we need BECAUSE THE SAME DAMNED PROBLEMS KEEP HAPPENING OVER AND OVER AGAIN!!!!!

Why study abroad? Because I want to experience the new! Because in the countries I want to study in, the Education is higher quality, I will make new friends, I will have a lot of interesting experiences and I will learn A LOT from them. I am not wanting to go abroad to behave like a degenerate. I HAVE SERIOUS PLANS FOR THE FUTURE! I want to have a good career, then get a good job, be able to help my parents financially too and eventually have my own family - and learn a lot from experiences and lessons in life!

I want to be HAPPY! AND I WISH WE WOULD BE ABLE TO ACTUALLY DO THE THINGS WE NEED!!! THAT THOSE RETARDED PROBLEMS WOULD STOP A BIT! THAT WE COULD ACHIEVE THINGS AND I COULD GO STUDY ABROAD WHEN I'M ALREADY TURNING 21!!!! WHY DO THINGS HAVE TO KEEP TYING US DOWN IN THE SAME DAMNED SITUATION??????? WE WEREN'T BORN TO BE IN A CAGE!!!!

Oh, just do me a favor and **** shut up. I try my best to help out, for hours during my free times(!), but you never acknowledge them and just say that I "wouldn't understand". So why should I bother listen to you complaining over every little things? Oh, please also act your age too. You're 22! :)

You inconsiderate ****. Dont you dare accuse me of being selfish when you blow thousands of dollars gambling instead of paying the bills. All I wanted to do was take a **** shower before work, but NOOOOooooo, I cant because you decided to wash clothes. You could have easily waited until AFTER I was at work ****! Lecturing me again about getting ready earlier. Gee thanks for showing once again that you dont listen. I've said it countless times. Taking a shower before work is a calming ritual. Something I rely on to help me through the day. I guess I keep forgetting that I'm only your second daughter. I'm not your precious princess. And now your ranting because the cat puked on your socks? Hah! Karma! I gave him a treat. 

It's not like our right of freedom to roam is difficult to grasp; basically you're allowed to go anywhere you want as long as you don't damage anything, but if the landowner explicitly says "no, I don't want you here", then you're not allowed to be there and disregarding that is counted as a form of trespassing that is punishable by law. You'd think that a fenced-off area with a "Private property, no entry" sign would be a very obvious way of saying "no, I don't want you here", but apparently not.

It's ******** like you that is the reason we keep getting more and more ridiculously restrictive laws regarding snowmobile traffic while the big shots down south can basically drive a boat at sea while intoxicated as long as the cops don't happen upon them while they're at it.

BTW, *******, did you know that snowmobile driving is actually not protected by the right of freedom to roam? No "motorized vehicles" are. So you don't even have that to your defense.

Edited by Ripan

Why? Why! Why?!

Trying to get new release eggs. Need to be first in the biome at the 5 minute shuffle. Look at the clock -- 3 minutes too early. I'll wait. Look again. It is right on the 5 minute mark, which in this case is much too late. I'll wait. Go do something else for a minute. Look at clock again --1 minute too late! I'll come back for next 5 minute drop. Look at clock -- it is 1 minute too late again!!! Rinse. Repeat ad nauseum! Whhhhhhyyyyyyy? I can't stand to sit endlessly in the biomes mindlessly refreshing!

Calling a smart person stupid in an argument is like calling a snake fluffy. Where did you hone your debate skills, preschool? :rolleyes:

NOOOOOOO!!!! WHY! JUST WHY! This is such a huge project and it was something YOU created. You were its core from the very beginning and now you pass it on to the one who made the title I hate most of all because the story is just a copy and paste of what you did?! And you put him in charge?! *roars internally* I wasnt worried once about this until now. Now I'm afraid this holy grail is going to rust and shatter before my eyes. Why not give it to the guy who made the last big game? You know, the man who made the prequel that made me (and many others) bawl our eyes out? **** WHY?! *curls up in a corner and cries*

....or...it's just an April Fool's prank? I hope. I'm angry that I fell for it, but relieved? GG Sqaure, GG. Phew~

Edited by Syiren

WHY ARE PEOPLE SO DUMB?! And ignorant! And just.....DUMB!! Where's an angry fire-breathing dragon emoji when you need one. :dry:

Whoever the hell you are, kindly **** off from using our street address. I don't want your nasty magazines.

If you hate my cooking so much, so just make your own foods and **** off. Stop complaining how you don't like this and that. You can drive, so get the hell out of here and buy your own foods. Please shut the hell up, you **** ingrate.

Edited by Naraku

Oh so now you're offended? Who do you think you are?? It's not my fault you didn't do your job properly. Take responsability, ask for help, admit you can't do it, anything! But nooooo it's so much better to throw a tantrum and pretend you're too "busy" to clean up your mess.

And you. You're such a coward. Saying something, then backpedalling and putting the blame on me? And what a coincidence! You're too "busy" now too, can't even find some time to do the job you said you would!

I wanna go all Hulk on you both. PUNY GODS.

I have never wished death upon anyone, but you're awfully close to being the first.

Yeah, I'm a special snowflake, and given how much that seems to offend you, I'm guessing you're jealous of my outlook. Sorry that we can't all be nihilistic party poopers like you. :rolleyes: