Obscure_Trash

Rant Thread

I am not fond of the animated Dragon Cave sprites that have somewhat taken over these forums.

Really? I met you for the first time to tell you about how badly humans treat animals and how they send animals to the slaughterhouse because their fur color is wrong or they don't work hard enough. Then when I ask about your views, you say this.

"You're a horse. Of course you stick up for mindless animals."

First off, I'm a centaur. And even if I wasn't, I'd still stick up for animals.

I shouldn't have slapped you across the face. I should have kicked your face in. I can do it since I'm a 'mindless' animal. See? From the waist down I'm a horse. WHATA THINK OF THAT YOU FLEA FILLED ROADKILL? HMM?

I am not fond of the animated Dragon Cave sprites that have somewhat taken over these forums.

I can't agree with you more.

I only want to download one small file And IT MAKES ME SIT THROUGH THE FULL MINUTE ONLY TO THROW THAT ERROR WHY DOESNT IT JUST TELL ME IN THE FIRST PLACE SO I DONT _WASTE MY censorkip.gif TIME!!!_ guess what im not falling for your scam i only want one file there is no way im going to pay you so [ censored ]. i am not downloading anything else there is only that one item and i cant download it. <----- rant about a file downloading site that pretends I'm already downloading and begs me to become premium, even though I'll never use that site again. *alternate between rageface.jpg and headdesk*

I HATE FLEAS AND COCKROACHES THE ONLY THINGS I HATE AND THEY APPEAR IN MY HOUSE MORE THAN THE ONES I LOVE!!!

IT SHOULDN'T BOTHER ME, BUT IT DOES. IT REALLY DOES.

WHAT THE censorkip.gif AM I TO YOU NOW?

WHY CAN'T I DO ANYTHING RIGHT OR PLEASE ANYONE?

EVERYONE SAYS WE ARE NOT ANIMALS

I agree.

Idiots at school - 3rd graders telling someone REALLY high above their educational level that we're not animals? We're humans. Mammals. Mammals are a category in the animal kingdom. Don't act like a smart censorkip.gif in my face. You just need to learn. Even a fourth grader is telling me this. The fifth graders say nothing. Wow. Just wow.

I CANT FIND A FLAMINGO DRAGON AGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not allowed.

Edited by Suwako

This is more of a sad/angry rant so don't read if you don't like it. >.< I need to censorkip.gif ing rant. I don't even know why I'm posting this here because it's personal but whatever. T_T

In about two and a half weeks it will be the 1 year anniversary of my dad's death. a month ago I started getting very, very sick. I couldn't go to school and they put me in homebound. It's like homeschooling but I'm still doing the same work as everyone in school and a tutor comes to my house. Like I said, it's been a month and I'm still sick and getting worse everyday. They have no idea what it is and the tests are getting scarier and scarier. I've already had a HIDA scan, and when you're afraid of needles and you have to sit there with an IV in you for 2 hours, it's horrible. I've been to the ER twice. It took a double dose of Delotted just to relieve SOME of the pain. It's horrible. And all my mom does anymore is sit and yell at me and nag. I had some trouble with a question on some English homework, so I asked a friend who I knew had also read the book. When I told my mom she told me I was a lazy, selfish brat who needed to learn to do her own work.

She's talking to someone who has gotten mostly A's and B's her whole life. All she does is put me down and once she even threatened to hit me. When she gets really mad I get really scared, because she looks like she's going to hurt me. Sometimes she even raises her hand like she's going to. It scares me. A lot.

This morning my mom told me my uncle died. I have a week left of school and if I don't finish it by Friday, I'll fail Freshman year. Right now I'm set to finish by Thursday and maybe even Wednesday -- but my mother is insisting we go to the funeral, which will be about 3 hours away, and miss multiple days that I need to be over finishing exams. I realize it's important, but she seems so willing to risk my future that it hurts me. No college is going to take someone who failed Freshman year. And she'll blame me for it if I don't get into college. "Because you're too censorkip.gif ing lazy and you never try for anything, you just sit on your censorkip.gif all day and play on the computer."

That ticks me off because my mom quit her job a year or two ago -- and guess what she does now? Nothing. She sits, on her butt, playing on the computer ALL DAY. Laundry, cleaning, dishes, NOTHING gets done until the last minute. And my stepdad just lets her get by with it. It disgusts me. I go to school for 8 hours a day, (or I used to) and she gets the right to scream at me when she's even worse than I am? She's extremely obese, and I'm very overweight too, but she yells at me and calls me fat. Like I needed her to clarify that for me. And like she's a mother censorkip.gif ing supermodel. Sometimes I hate her.

/rant over. >.<

Edit: Also why do people never answer me? >.< And no x{D I'm not *usually* this mad.

Edited by Mikki

MY BLOOMIN TINSEL WON'T GENDER!!!!!! Also, sorry to hear that, Mikki. sad.gif

EDIT: IT GENDERED BUTIT GENDERED FEMALE AND I WANTED IT MALE GRAAAR!

Edited by BlazingPhoenix

FIRST, YOU SHOULDN'T EVEN BE RUMMAGING AROUND IN MY FILE CABINET.

SECOND, DON'T YOU KNOW THAT WHEN YOU TAKE THINGS THAT AREN'T YOURS, IT'S CALLED THEFT?

*hugs Mikki*

ARGH!

ALL MY HATCHLINGS KEEP GENDERING FEMALE WHEN I REALLY NEED A MALE!

*pauses for breath, tries to calm down*

It's very annoying when you always get one gender at the oddest of times until you actually need the darn thing.

I love chezzies. Duxks are awesome and rabbits suck!

Edited by flip1254

Good lord my back hurts! Why is it that you (nearly) never get a massage when you're massage therapist yourself?!? mad.gif

ARGH. AGAIN? REALLY? WHY FOIST IT ON US?

one hour till my CB silver hatchling grows up and nebbie hatches ans less than 2 hours until my spitfire grows up!

THE SINK IS NOT A PLACE TO HOLD DISHES UNTIL YOU PUT AWAY THE CLEAN DISHES IN THE DISHWASHER AND DO ANOTHER ROUND OF DIRTY DISHES, ESPECIALLY WHEN IT TAKES YOU MONTHS

GAH I JUST SAT THROUGH ABOUT 35 MITUTES STRAIGHT OF THIS AND THEN MY STUPID COMPUTER STOPPED LOADING LONG ENOUGH THAT I JUST HAD A FEW SECONDS LEFT TO READ THE ENDING AND THEN I MISSED IT!!!!!! GAH I WANT TO KILL THIS COMPUTER RIGHT NOW!!!!!

Well this month has sucked.

First the bravest pony I ever knew died (TWENTY years before he should have), then the baby mustang kicked a board loose while he was laying down and got his legs through it, and almost broke his freaking legs.

Somebody else threw a shoe. The other one was inexplicably foot sore. The other is inexplicably hip sore. The OTHER one had a reaction to a bee sting and his throat swelled up!

Not a SINGLE one has remained free from injury this month.

Our truck almost caught on fire! The brake pads wore down (or something, I don't even know) and something or other was so hot it was GLOWING ORANGE.

Got it fixed.

Now it's leaking fluid.

Oh, and somebody stole our lawnmower today.

And we still have to pay stupid vet bills. And the tests all came back negative so we have no idea why JJ died.

Well god damn, what do you want from us universe.

Why do they have to be so immature? Can't they see what they're putting her through?! Are they so god damn selfish and needy they couldn't care less about her needs?

AND WHY CAN'T I WRITE ANYTHING?! STUPID WRITER'S BLOCK!

Edited by choco566