TJ09

2012-04-25 - The Turpentines

This kind of breed based refusal thing is rather interesting. o3o

I picked mine up a day late so all of mine are still hatchies oblivious to their future foreveralone-esque relationship woes. :P

They can't breed with GW?

EDIT: noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Edited by DarkEternity

What about this though?

Golden Wyverns often mingle with other dragons of similar color

They can't breed with GW?

EDIT: noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Just because no one has had any luck with GWs yet, doesn't mean that it's impossible. smile.gif With any luck, they'll be like some of the other breeds people have had success with - possible to breed with them, but a much higher chance of refusal than normal. I've still got my fingers crossed that someone will successfully breed with a GW. smile.gif

What about this though?

I bred a Golden wyvern from an Ice.

That's not a similar colour. tongue.gif

With twenty + CB GW, I better have a success when mine grow up or I'll be unhappyface :'(

Just tried my gwyvern for you guys with my first adult turp and they also refused. I did successfully breed a pb turp, though. :3

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

1 GW refusal for me to add to the list. sad.gif

Now I know that 11 pairs refused and no one succeeds for GW pairs

nunber increasing

successful: thunder, gold, red nebula, green nubula. marrow, electric,neo,Swallowtail,PB pair

Edited by Mercury

What about this though?

Imo, turps are more black than anything else and their shade of yellow is nothing on the shiny gold of golden wyverns. xP

Shininess simply results from an increased contrast and increased range of colours. In the scheme of things, the colours really aren't so different.

A slightly lighter shade of mustard yellow -> orange/yellow

Medium grey -> Dark grey.

Edited by DarkEternity

Tried my two grown Turps with Marrows, for one refusal and one success. Looking at the other results folks are reporting, I'd wager it's not breed-based refusal as much as an individual increased likelihood of refusal.

As for offspring other than Turpentines, I wouldn't count on it while they're this new - quotas and ratios and whatnot. smile.gif

Tried my Turps breed with Golden Wyvern, Shadow Walker, Black, Heartseeker all refused

ooooooops sad.gif

+add breed with f,m each Gold

f Gold was success, but m Gold was refused...........

Edited by Kell

GWs and Turps don´t breed together?

135 CB Gws ... CHALLENGE ACCEPTED >:C

One Refusal ... waiting for the others to grow up!

Edited by Hellen

GWs and Turps don´t breed together?

135 CB Gws ... CHALLENGE ACCEPTED >:C

One Refusal ... waiting for the others to grow up!

Hope you can succeed!

Tried Turpentine X Stripe and got a Turpentine. I guess if it had become a stripe it would be black.

I tried Turp x Neo. This is the result.

Do not get me wrong the Turps are an amazing sprite, but I have problems to find the right mates for them. There is no combination that is really looking good to me so far.

Edited by drabrugon

Do not get me wrong the Turps are an amazing sprite, but I have problems to find the right mates for them. There is no combination that is really looking good to me so far.

I have tried that too,but they refused.

That's pretty! laugh.gif

EDIT: A male grew up!

My plan worked! biggrin.gif

Edited by xLemon