TJ09

2012-04-25 - The Turpentines

I still have to wait half a day until I get my first adults. But now that I have 21 eggs and hatchlings, I will stop grabbing them like crazy and leave some of them to others. I will probably also donate my first eggs to the AP, for those who could not catch them from the cave.

I can't wait to see how they will breed...

I still have to wait half a day until I get my first adults. But now that I have 21 eggs and hatchlings, I will stop grabbing them like crazy and leave some of them to others. I will probably also donate my first eggs to the AP, for those who could not catch them from the cave.

I can't wait to see how they will breed...

Me too, the soonest they will grow is 11 hours. @.@ -pokes them to grow faster-

I'm planning on trying these guys with Electrics after mine grow up in ~8 hours. Probably won't mean much if they all refuse though, since my scroll doesn't have the best track record with breeding successes.

only 10 more hours till I have some adults... smile.gif

Thank you TJ and Spriter! smile.gif

About 6 hours for mine. *pokes* Feels like I've been staring at them forever.

I wonder if they will breed with marrows.. smile.gifsmile.gif

I just found out about these today as my Mother has been critical in the hospital

So I have a question: Will these be here always and will they be common, uncommon or rare?

edit for spelling

Edited by Merlot

I just found out about these today as my Mother has been critical in the hospital

So I have a question: Will these be here always and will they be common, uncommon or rare?

edit for spelling

They are permanent additions but we don't know how "rare" they are yet.

I just realized the colors in this dragon is reminiscent of the universal toxic waste sign (Black and yellow)

Anyway, I can't wait for my hatchling to gender. (even though I'm stumped about what sort of backstory to give him/her.)

Why do the drops have to be so early and limited to that? I can never be up in time since my cat doesn't wake me up, and by then the eggs are gone.

The desert is pretty much a desert when usually it has other eggs, why can the Turpentines be dropped like Spitfires and Stones and be easy for people who aren't up at 2, 3, or 4:00 in the morning.

I feel like I seen this dragon before, I just can't put a finger on it but it feels like I might of glanced at it...

was it on the Completed list?

Why do the drops have to be so early and limited to that? I can never be up in time since my cat doesn't wake me up, and by then the eggs are gone.

The desert is pretty much a desert when usually it has other eggs, why can the Turpentines be dropped like Spitfires and Stones and be easy for people who aren't up at 2, 3, or 4:00 in the morning.

I feel like I seen this dragon before, I just can't put a finger on it but it feels like I might of glanced at it...

was it on the Completed list?

AP started blocking the cave, but the eggs still fall on top of every hour.

As far as I know, most of the dragons (except for holidays) show up at completed list. They get removed from the list a couple of months before their release.

Haven't seen them yet.

But I don't know for sure, I know most do appear on the list, but yet...well I can't be certain, the name is odd, but yet its sprite (adult) is familiar, but I just can't figure it out, maybe I'm mixing it up with another dragon with a yellow face.

Drops are released at the beginning of the cave day. The cave goes by EST/EDT time, which is why it is early for some. These have been dropping pretty steadily since they were released (not just the few hours after they were released), but if you are having troubles, perhaps try trading or gifting in the Trading section.

~

Few more hours before I have adults! I was away until two hours after the drop, so I am behind the people with the earliest adults. =p

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Looks like my 5 grew up like I wanted them to (unless the last one I actually influenced doesn't grow up male)... so I'm done with them biggrin.gif

Looks like my 5 grew up like I wanted them to (unless the last one I actually influenced doesn't grow up male)... so I'm done with them biggrin.gif

I think you mean gendered male. Nobody's except TJ's have grown up do far.

But hasn't his grew up yet since the adult sprite appears on the Wiki page?

I do have a question about the dragon itself.

Its scales have a mild toxin from description. Would that poison be bad to a Geode or Stone dragon (or dragons with hard covering?) I was wondering that.

It said it can burn, but will it burn through hard material like what the Geodes and Stone dragons were?

But hasn't his grew up yet since the adult sprite appears on the Wiki page?

I do have a question about the dragon itself.

Its scales have a mild toxin from description. Would that poison be bad to a Geode or Stone dragon (or dragons with hard covering?) I was wondering that.

It said it can burn, but will it burn through hard material like what the Geodes and Stone dragons were?

It would only hurt them if it reached the skin underneath the scales, or any unprotected area, like the mouth or eyes. Their poison is not that strong, usually it just produces a burning sensation, and maybe a painful blister on those who are more sensitive.

Edited by Nectaris

okay, I'll keep that in mind, I wanted to be sure on my details

I love your wish wyvern in your siggy!!!!