TJ09

2012-04-25 - The Turpentines

Can't believe I missed the new release's first day (I coulda *sworn* I checked the forums that day, must've overlooked the announcement somehow tongue.gif), but I managed to catch my four on the 27th and they're all hatched now. Also can't believe I managed to snag the names "Mineral Spirits" and "Hazardous Waste"! xd.png

Edited by jerusha

Zuko was taken TT

Mine gendered male. I was hoping for Zuko, but ended p going with BannanaBurn

I want a CB metallic now. Just so I can start the rare trend of Gold x Turpentine xd.png.

I'll start gifting and glomping CBs to those with very few of the eggs, or none at all, as soon as I reach my quota of 20.

wow, and i thought my five set was a pain to get. laugh.gif

named one of mine "Turpentine And Dandelion Wine" it's one of the few English names i have(in my normal set groups anyway).

Hour drops are getting more difficult as the blocked AP is sending everyone to the desert for that special minute and a half laugh.gif

Yellow isn't my favorite color or anything, but I really like this breed. I like the clean and crisp coloring, and I really like the spots.

Thanks for another lovely dragon. smile.gif

Mine have almost grown up come on now! smile.gif

I am a bit sad that I can't catch them. But my ISP is apparently making DC lag since Easter.

Luckily I was able to trade for some new dragons, as they look absolutely lovely!

Caught two off of the AP, so now I have four altogether. Might catch more as I unlock because I'm loving the look of the adults!

I'm not going to start collecting these until the Cave settles down a bit.

The "Cave is Blocked" thing is annoying atm.

*breaths hard* >:o I shall trek through the desert so I can finally catch some of these beauties! i was away on vacation when they came out... but I will get one! >:o CHAAARGE! *charges desert biome*

They are easier to catch now biggrin.gif seems like not as many people want them anymore biggrin.gif i have 8 and id say that's enough smile.gif

Hour drops are getting more difficult as the blocked AP is sending everyone to the desert for that special minute and a half laugh.gif

Hunt the 5-min drops... usually you have no one to fight against during those..just got to get the timing down perfect for when they do appear because they last about a second. I got my latest round of eggs that way. First 5-min drop... 5 turps appeared. I got 5 with no effort..click click click, refresh, click click. second 5-min drop... 4 turps and 1 spitfire appeared. I got 2 more turps and the other 2 turps I clicked on gave me the over-burdened message so had I not been locked at that point I would have had them too. smile.gif

I know I can't really stop you guys, but if you already have a Turpentine, please leave this for someone who doesn't?

But yeah, anyways, there's a free one in my signature if someone wants it. ♥

Just click the sprite all the way on the right. (The one blowing a kiss)

And again, please don't be greedy?

I'll edit this post once it gets taken.

EDIT: All gone! To whoever took it, enjoy! ♥

Edited by Nezbael

I hope they aren't a "only breed within their own species" dragon. Regular BlackXTurpentine and Golden WyvernXTurpentine would look amazing.

I hope they aren't a "only breed within their own species" dragon. Regular BlackXTurpentine and Golden WyvernXTurpentine would look amazing.

I hope the same.

In fact, I'm going to try BlackxTurpentine as soon as one of my Turpentines grows up~

At midnight tonight I'll have adults! biggrin.gif I can't wait!