TJ09

2012-04-25 - The Turpentines

Oooh, is this Nectaris's first release? Congrats =o

My one turpie hatchling just gendered... waiting for my 3 other eggs to hatch.

Fiiiiinally just caught one and some other wonderful person traded for another. So, I have two! ♥

I also caught a CB Purple on this last Desert drop, so that was an added bonus! n_n

Thanks everyone!

I know I had no plans on any relation with the vampire. The eggs in all technicality do not produce the turpentine oil, it is the mother who rubs her own oil onto the egg to protect it from predators. Theoretically, if the mother was not around to object, you could clean off the egg and it would be perfectly safe to handle.

Edited by Nectaris

Thanks for the additional info, Nectaris happy.gif

And congrats on your release! biggrin.gif

So pretty, I can't wait until my one egg hatches and the three that are hatched grow up! Great job TJ and Nectaris, *throws cookies at TJ and Nectaris*!

Pretty! Hopes they can breed, however reluctantly, with other dragons.

I love them! smile.gif Beautiful job!

Thanks for the great new dragon! I was taken completely by surprise this time. biggrin.gif

While I did have some trouble gathering them at first, I now have my fill. smile.gif

*fail* Why am I never around when a new egg is released? T_T Time to go catching/trading!

I actually managed to get one, surprisingly. Funny thing is...I kinda sensed it was new-egg-time. I still have to get one of the gold wyverns sometime...

I love the adult sprite! biggrin.gif The only sad thing is that there weren't more lovely dragons released this time. tongue.gif Thanks Nectaris and TJ!

Are they still around?

Yes, in the desert, though there are more other eggs dropping amongst them each hour now.

I just love the look of the Adult. Great job on it Nectaris and thanks TJ!

They remind me of butterflies. I wish they came in a rainbow of colors - I'd have an army of them!

These are cool. I think it's the color that does it for me, yellow and black look great together. The description totally reminds me of hyenas, so I think it's safe to assume these guys are the jerks of the dragon world =o

Y'know what would be a cool idea?

Plague dragons.

Anyway, still haven't gotten one of these! I love their colors and how they look, though.