TJ09

2012-04-25 - The Turpentines

So, does anyone have more information of what the turps have to do with the vamps?

I was wondering about that, too. Can someone please link to where they found that information on Vampires and the Turpentines?

Love the adults! They're nice and simple, which is a very good thing. Fresh and clean smile.gif

What a gorgeously colored adult!

Wonderful work on that shading, Nectaris! The muscles and wings look very neat.

I really like the "clean" shading style on these. Having seen many your works on the DR forums, I must say you truly have a beautiful and very unique style. Very different and refreshing.

Thank you so much for the new release <3

I only just realized these dragons were released, so I'm trying to snag an egg.

It's proving more difficult than I anticipated. :C

So, does anyone have more information of what the turps have to do with the vamps?

Maybe they smell so bad, vamps don't wanna bite them? ^.^

The adults are pretty! They look a little familiar (I lurk the completed thread every once in a while). Can't wait until mine grow up. :D

Maybe they smell so bad, vamps don't wanna bite them? ^.^

The adults are pretty! They look a little familiar (I lurk the completed thread every once in a while). Can't wait until mine grow up. biggrin.gif

Or maybe any bitten Turpie will be repulsed into the AP? I don't know.

They show up in the bite list.

Is it possible that biting could... do something to the Vamp itself? Seeing as how ingesting the Turpentine causes illness and all?

The adults are so pretty. o.o. I want to create an army of 'em. <3

Is it possible that biting could... do something to the Vamp itself? Seeing as how ingesting the Turpentine causes illness and all?

Maybe the vamp bites a turpie egg once and doesn't want to bite another turpie again, therefore them stop showing in that certain vamp's biting list in the future. tongue.gif Just sayin'.

Mwee! I like the adult but since I'm not so fond of the colors...I'm sticking with the two I have (Plus their codes are awesome)

Methinks I'll be gifting away any others that I get

Ah, the DC Wiki says that there's a rumor (read: not proven! Don't quote me on this. xd.png) that they may be able to breed with Vamps come Halloween because the spriter of the vamps said there were plans for them.

Alright... I have a very stupid question. Do wer know if they have a BSA? I mean... if they had a BSA, would TJ like... say something? I dunno >.>"

Man... I am asking so many stupid questions today..

Alright... I have a very stupid question. Do wer know if they have a BSA? I mean... if they had a BSA, would TJ like... say something? I dunno >.>"

Man... I am asking so many stupid questions today..

We will not know if they have a BSA or not until some of ours become adults.

We will not know if they have a BSA or not until some of ours become adults.

ohhhh. ok. thats what I was thinking. But of course I wanted to check, because it would be so awesome if we had another BSA dragon.

beautiful adult i got to say! and the egg is good looking to! and got to love the hatchies... (could of just said I love it all) biggrin.gif

well, atleast biting an turpentine doesnt do anything special.. turns into vamp normally..