TJ09

2012-04-25 - The Turpentines

Alpine

Thanks! smile.gif

And my silver tinsel hatched in time for me to grab a fourth Turpentine. happy.gif

Yay new eggs laugh.gif

At least this time I didn't miss the release by not going on for 3 days in a row so I managed to grab 2 CB eggs pretty easily.

Thanks spriters and TJ - I can't wait to see how the new pretties look once they grow up.

whoa! these are going fast.!

I've managed to get two though and it would be good to get 4 in case of refusals.

Does anybody have an inkling if these are likely to be unbreedables like dinos?

(in which case i'll be happy with my two)

I guess they will be like the two headed dragons from the description - refused by other breeds?

(ETA -in my excitement at new eggs I nearly forgot to say thanks for the new release

Thank you TJ and spriters for this new release! wub.gif )

Edited by velvet_paw

Oh no, why today that I just badly locked myself? dry.gif

But is it a new release, so it is going to last, or they will drop only today? unsure.gif

Oh no, why today that I just badly locked myself? dry.gif

But is it a new release, so it is going to last, or they will drop only today? unsure.gif

These should be permanent additions so should continue to drop though in fewer numbers even after today.

Oh wow an new release! Thank you TJ, now I can finally catch an new egg. smile.gif

Just picked up my 5th. smile.gif Just want one more and I'll be happy. :3

Just locked myself with 7 of them. biggrin.gif

Edited by StormWizard212

OF COURSE I'm locked. To throw away these Moonstones or to keep them for one more day? Gaaaaah...

Oh dear, this was quite unexpected. You have no idea how happy I am to see this particular dragon! I really wasn't expecting a release right now, and particularly not now. I am glad I have a spot open.

Edited by Nectaris

Which biome? ohmy.gif

EDIT: by loooking at the biomes im guessing alpine by the numbers ^^'

YAY NEW EGG RELEASE!

Edited by quail23

Egg hatched and I caught my 6th new egg so I'm locked for a while. smile.gif

I got one! I'm not sure how many I should bother trying for, for if they are common they should be easy to get once the uproar dies down.

At the 7:05 AM EST drop (the most recent one) I caught two eggs easily by refreshing and command-clicking to open the links in a new tab. I got the overburdened message for others. Look like I'll be stalking for the next drop since I abandoned one egg! 8D

Wow, I'm 7 hours late and these are already Biome exclusive. Meh. I really don't have much time on the computer anymore so I don't know if I'll be able to catch any more than the one I was able to snag during the last hourly drop.

I'm still interested in what they will look like though. They sound very interesting.