NaminaQueenofDemons

Favorite Dragon Color

What is your favorite color for a dragon?  

86 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I've noticed when looking at people's dragons that they tend to have the same colors of dragons with them. Such as my dragons tend to be orange and whites. Have you noticed that you have this pattern? If so please tell biggrin.gif

and if you have a combination or other color then list it below smile.gif

I don't think this should be in help, as it's not something you need help with--next time aim for the site discussion section. ^^

I collect all dragons, so my scroll doesn't really have a certain color to it. However I seem to have developed a fondness for a lot of pink and dark-colored dragons, so I'll say them. wub.gif

Edited by angelicdragonpuppy

I think this shouldn't be in help, like was said above

I know it is cliche, but I love green. Particularly the green of the neotropicals and darker greens like the vines. Blue is a second favorite, again with darker blues being my favorites.

oops :I some how this ended up in help my bad. I'll try to remove it and post it else where

sorry for the mistake *sweatdrop and in emo corner* why internet? why must you always embarrass me like this?

Edited by NaminaQueenofDemons

I'm a toss between blue and red. smile.gif

I adore crimson flares, hollies, reds, pinks, water horses, skywings, ice ... you get the idea. xd.png

I adore purple, and love Purples, Ridgewings, Nebulae, and Dorsals, but my scroll does not have a general color as I've recently gone on a description streak and do not want to adopt any new dragons. The eggs/hatchies I have now will be gifted or abandoned if I can't find a good home for them. If my scroll is more one color, it's black as I played the Alt Loto for a loooooooong time....

oops :I some how this ended up in help my bad. I'll try to remove it and post it else where

sorry for the mistake *sweatdrop and in emo corner* why internet? why must you always embarrass me like this?

Don't worry about it, a moderator will move it to the right spot for you (as they already have, I see! wink.gif )

I don't know. xd.png There's too many pretty colors! Well... I guess I rather like blue. Especially Hellfire blue. Really complements the eyes.

...Or was it compliments? Oh, dear grammar god, help me...

I seem to have a very acute fondness of gold. I have a lot of CB GWs, and two golds.

Can't say I see a pattern with my own scroll, it's a mishmash of colors. My favorites-- Magma, Nocturne, Ice, Marrows, Reds, etc.-- don't have any real common theme between them.

I guess you could say I prefer natural colors over vibrant stuff you wouldn't find in nature: more dark reds and blues, less saturated colors like violet and gold.

My favorite color combo is blue, red, and silver. We don't have a dragon like that, though...not yet, anyway.

I'm a huge fan of pretty colour combinations. So colours that look impressive and regal (think the sunsong purple/gold) and colours that just look nice together (purple/blue of the regular ridgewings). I've always loved the colour blue so I like most blue dragons as well. :3

I think that as well as colour, the shading of the dragon is important. I tend to like dragons whose sprites look 'rich' because of fanciful shading.

Hard to say. I'd probably say green but I don't like vine. I'd probably say blue but I don't like deepsea. I'd say red but only because they look great with other colours. I'd say pink but that only because I like sunrise and not really other pinks. I wouldn't separate gold/yellow with orange since we don't really have a wide range of dragons of those colour combined which by choosing I'd be saying I like one specific breed. I like purple though it'd be largely because of female tan.

Yeah, probably blue.

mines combination all the way.

my fav is the gold Wyvren. the color gold isn't as bright as the Gold Mettalics or Tinsels so it's not gaudy, but the addition of the black and white help to tone it down further. and theres so little of the black and white that its doens't take away from the shininess. i plan on building an army of these guys.

my next fav is the Sunset, the richness of the pruple contrasted by the bright neon pink is just so asthetically pleasing to the eyes.

my thrid fav is the Male Nebulas. both sprites, though the original is my fav out of the two. but then, i love everything about the Nebbies, including their eggs ^.^ their really one of the more beautiful dragons on this site imo

now if we're also talking abotu breeding two dragons together to make a nicely color lineaged, i'd have to say my fav combos are

Magi & Water

Purple & Pink

Pink & Red

Ember & Mint

Moonstone & Silver

Silver & Shadow Walker

Silver Tinsel & Magi

I voted "combination" although I don't have a color preference.

Voted for blue, but I love gold combined with it too.

<- plans to make an army of everything blue on her scroll

I collect all breeds (my goal is to own 4 CB pairs of every breed, excluding Christmas and Valentines), but looking at my breeding projects suggests that I particularly like blues, greens (my fav colour IRL too) and reds. However, my big project of the moment is a giant rainbow lineage, so really I like all the colours of DC! tongue.gif

I think I like just about all of them.

But most probably the softer colours, like purple, pink (Pinks, Flamingos, Sunrises), blue (female Moonstones, female Swallowtails, Winters).

But I collect just about everything, have loads of Reds, Magis, have breeding projects with Whites, Blacks, Nocturnes, Earth, Magis, and so on.

So I think I should have answered I don't have any... instead I answered combination...

Can't say I see a pattern with my own scroll, it's a mishmash of colors. My favorites-- Magma, Nocturne, Ice, Marrows, Reds, etc.-- don't have any real common theme between them.

I guess you could say I prefer natural colors over vibrant stuff you wouldn't find in nature: more dark reds and blues, less saturated colors like violet and gold.

I find that slightly ironic that you don't think that vibrant colors are natural. Have you seen birds and fish? There are very bright and "unnatural" colorations within species.

Look at these birds for examples:

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

I could post a hundred pictures of flamboyant birds and still not get to the fish. My point is that there are very vibrant colors found in nature.

Edited by Nectaris

i also like "nature-y" colors, but less in the sense of animals, more in the sense of...scenery? habitat? lol whatever you want to call it. things like dark greens, blues, blacks. i like those. ^^ but, considering flowers, thats a myriad of neon as well...laugh.gif

My scroll is multicolored but i did notice that i do tend to pick up lots of blue and green eggs (meaning i've been hatching more blue and green dargons lately)