LibbyLishly

Purebred Even-Generation Stripes

PB G2 red stripe

Was breeding for black or white stripes and got this little one instead. Hoping it goes to a good home where it'll help further someone's project. c:

I took this little one. I've been after red stripes to replace a missing link in my PB project for a while. Thanks!

I took this little one. I've been after red stripes to replace a missing link in my PB project for a while. Thanks!

You're welcome, thanks for letting me know. Glad to be able to help. c:

PB G3 white>blue>black

Bred another pair and got this little one. Anyone is welcome to it.

I have approximately 30 pairs of CB stripes that I've not bred ever, and need to find out if they are compatible. If anyone needs 2nd gen stripes and have room for eggs, drop me a message and I'll be happy to try as many pairs as we need to get you what you want.

Free eggs to whomever wants them. They are all PB even gen. The 2nd gen was a test breed and I didn't get the colors I wanted on the rest.

3rd gen green stripe: CB white>black>green Claim my egg!

3rd gen black stripe: CB white>white>black Claim my egg!

2nd gen red stripe: Claim my egg!

I have a Green 4th Gen Even PB available for adoption. It was a test breeding to make sure they were compatible and I don't need the egg.

Lineage || GONE

All I ask is that it's not abandoned or killed.

(And if anyone reads HP Severitus fic you will recognize a few of the names in the lineage) tongue.gif

Edited by arenee1999

Anyone working on a project can message me for this PB G2 green, I don't need it. I'd just rather it get to someone who could use it. If I don't hear from anyone, I'll likely edit with the transport link.

Edit: Taken. c:

Edited by Seirei

I have two mis-colored (for my purposes) Stripes to give away.

5th gen green - Gone!

2nd gen black - Gone!

Edited by purplehaze

Gifting this PB G2 green stripe to someone who could use it for a project. Just shoot me a PM. :3

Edit: Rehomed. c:

Edited by Seirei

I was breeding stripes today for my Flags project, and got several wrong colors before I got the one I wanted, so I thought I'd drop them off here for someone else to enjoy. They're all third gen even PB stripes from blue parents.

Claim Link. - gone!

Claim Link - gone! Congrats, Grammydragon. I hope they make many pretty babies for you.

Claim Link.

biggrin.gif

Edited by Fiona BlueFire

Yay, thank you very much! I grabbed your 2 Blue Stripes and will

gender them to be mates for the Blue Holly Clan lineage!

I have this little G2 blue stripe for someone's project I hope. I'd love to know where the little one goes. c:

Gifting

AP find - Gen2 PB BLUE Stripe (under 5d)

GONE!

Edited by JaneMcAsh

Thank you Centuri I took them both, I hope that was okay. I'm in the process of building a mate for this guy and these will come in handy smile.gif

Would anyone like to adopt this wonderful AP-catch?

It's a low-time 3d gen Red stripe eggie (White-Green-Red pattern)

(just didn't have the heart to throw it back to the AP after catching it xd.png )

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

My project that I'm working on is a white/red/green/blue/black pattern, so if anyone gets any 2nd gen red eggs or whatever, I'd happily take them!

This lovely Gen3 BLACK Stripe needs a new home... GONE!

Edited by JaneMcAsh