sailing101

Time Travelers' Break Room

And Nathan used his to get the Clockwork away from you guys. ^w^

Quick question, are there any cliffs?

I'm hoping that was all right. I'm not sure exactly someone would fight a shadow wraith, but I did the best I could. :3

You didn't finish your last sentence, Silver.

Also, I'll be gone all of tomorrow to Six Flags, Great America, for a physics class field trip. Wish me luck!

*facepalm* Thanks for pointing that out. That was supposed to have disappeared. >.> Well, there we go. Edited. happy.gif

Have fun!

Good luck~

I'll have Freya use her time stop~ I'll try to get that up tonight.

Hi! *pokes back*

Sorry, been a tad bit busy lately :/ But I'll try to get something up over the weekend. But there's a national holiday in there, so I need to get through the celebrations first~

Sorry, sorry... I had a little something in response, but I need a little more info on the Shadow Wraith before I can say anything.

Okey, so it took a little longer than planned... And I only wrote for one of my characters.... But I've begun Lucia's post! I just have a bunch of essays and rapports and aplications to finish as well -.-

Eek! It's been a while! But yes, what I've heard is true, minecraft is awsome.

@ silver: what specifically about the wraith do you want to know?

So, first off, what will it take to kill it off for good?

Second, what happens to Matthew when it dies? Emotionally, physically, and mentally.

I already explained that the purpose of the nexus that Liz is building is to contan the wraith, separate it from the shadows that it took, and banish the wraith to the afterlife.

For Matthew, the after effects would be an empty, drained feeling, because the wraith will not be feeding off his emotions anymore.

*Bumpetybumpbump*

Poke~ Lucia's post is up, in case anyone's wondering. smile.gif

Sorry I didn't post sooner. Now that summer's finally here, I'll be able to post more. ^^ But for now, I have to go to bed. Night, all.

Just curious--are you still taking apps? Sorry if you've announced that somewhere and I derped and didn't see it.

Sailing... Need a response here. And Alenaria needs to post before anything can happen.

Just curious--are you still taking apps? Sorry if you've announced that somewhere and I derped and didn't see it.

A response to this. ^^

I was wondering if I could join... I just wanted to ask before I sent you the PM. I hate spamming people espcially since you have that big huge RP to run. This might be pretty annoying to you... if so I'm sorry.

Looks like we have more people joining, Sailing. ^^ I'm leaving for camp tomorrow though, so I'll see you all after!

I have been accepted and I was just wondering where I should jump in. Can i get a cap of everything that has happened please?

As far as I know everyone is out on a mission, but not too much has happened. August is still knocked out, you could pretend your char was the same? Have him/her wake up?

Also, I'm running away to the mountains to work on Sunday, and doubt that I'll have any internett at al for two weeks, let alone time to write something. I have about 12 hours or something back home before I take the plane to Canada for another 4 weeks, where I'll have internett, but not too much time (or access. My parents/grandparents will kill me if I'm by the computer for long...) So I'm sorry, don't expect many posts from me over the summer. I will try and pop in every once and a while to keep up to what's going on, and if I have an oportunity I'll write something. Or you could just knock Lucia unconcious, and send Freya to fret over her and refresh her first-aid. It needs refreshing anyways.