sailing101

Time Travelers' Break Room

This is for our two new RPers, start with your characters at the guild, I will have my third character (not yet revealed) join them. Also, once I am home again, I'll have a better connection, and be able to put your forms up. Untill then, don't worry!

Cool! I'll get on that soon. Its almost ten here... and time to sleep too... dry.gif

Yeah, I just wanted them to meet and thought it would work. Is that okay?

Here are my character forms as Sailing has not posted them yet.

Username: Monkeyboy225

Character Name: Zane Filger

Class: Diviner

Ability: Zane has the ability to recall any information he has gathered from divining or from experiences.

Appearance: http://i1104.photobucket.com/albums/h326/m...y226/824097.jpg

Personality: Zane doesn't like to take anything serious and would rather goof off than do what he's told. He also seems detacted from reality and the only thing that seems to keep him slightly grounded in reality is his twin sister who acts like his older sister. When talking to him, he may seem distant but in reality he is absorbing everything you may be saying as well as taking in all of his surroundings.

Other information: Zane doesn't like to be seperated from his sister who acts like his protector.

Sample post: See Below.

Username: Monkeyboy225

Character Name: Zoey Filger

Class: Monster Hunter

Ability: Her skin is tougher than the average person which helps her do her job as it is harder for her to take damage from creatures.

Appearance: http://i1104.photobucket.com/albums/h326/m...y226/824097.jpg

Personality: Zoey acts tougher than she actually is so that she can appear tough for her brother who doesn't like to deal with anything. She always protected him as a child which toughened her up and made her more down to earth. She can sometimes be very single-minded when she has an objective that she wants to accomplish and to the best of her abilities nothing will stop her from finishing her goals.

Other information: She would perfer to stay with her brother whenever possible as she feels he'll just get in trouble if she leaves him alone.

Hello, I'm backfrom Wisconson!

I will be pming everyone soon to check to see if they still wish to participate in this rp.

Or you can respond in this thread, and I will accept that too.

I'm all inn~ Though I don't know how active I'll manage to be for a while...