pinkieseb

Dragon Home Searchation

Shadowbrood smiled and calmly said,

"Im Shadowbrood, i lead the good clan."

----------

Bloodvein saw the farm below and he dived down to it. He landed near the farmhouse. He looked around and saw all the delicious cattle running around the paddock. He saw BlazingIce behind him.

"BlazingIce, your task. Terrorise these humans as much as possible, but dont kill them.... We'll do that later."

Bloodvein laughed and turned around to watch the farm house.

Diramy nodded. "Can I please join the good clan? Please? I'll be very good!", she asked. She liked being around other dragons.

"I can't tell you that, we are meant to keep it a secret, so only prophet dragons and choosen dragons know..." Mist replied, then said to Duskwings,"If you want to be a prophet you must stop eating meat, and hide your feelings..."

Bluefire rose her muzzle into the air. Big oak tree. Skarr mentioned that last time they met. She sniffed the air. Skarr! She ran foreward, calling her name.

Skarr's eyes snapped open. Bluefire? She called cautiously. She stood up and shook herself. Bits of grass falling off.

Blazingfire nodded and dived at the humans breathing small jets of flames at their legs which burned then froze them, pitch black in the ice. They screamed in agony as Blazingice froze their arms, too. A smile crept on to his face. How weird, he enjoyed this.

--------------

Icefire woke in the goodclan's cave, hungry. She sniffed around and suddenly felt uncomfortable. She curled into a ball.

Shadowbrood sighed "Ok, Your in. We will be heading to the main camp today. It is an abandoned farm."

He got up and started walking towards good camp.

"Coming?"

((4 Lines+))

Bloodvein smiled when he heard the humans screaming, he walked forward and smashed through a weak wall. He stared into the humans eyes and laughed.

"Good work so far"

Skarr nuzzled Bluefire, who nuzzled her back. Nice to see you again, friend! She called.

You too!

So... why did you come?

To take you back with me to the good camp.

Skarr was silent.

Skarr? Bluefire asked.

I... don't know wether they would accept me. Being a Black Marrow and all...

Nonsence Skarr! Come and see for yourself! Bluefire cried, tugging on Skarr's horns.

Skarr sighed and allowed herself to be led towards the good camp.

Duskwings thought hard about what Mist said. Do I reeeealy have to give up meat? Something fluttered behind her. She cranes her neck around. Her wings had sprouted! She would have happily exclaimed "YAY!", but she remembered that she had to hide her emotions. She noticed Mist was walking off to somewhere. She followed her, asking, "Where are you going?"

-----------

Darkfire knew what she had to do. She set fire to the human farm, watching the humans scream as their beloved home burned down. Now they knew how she felt when they had done the same to her.

Mist said,"We're going to camp, are you coming?" to duskwings. The she said,"Good job." She knew that Duskwings had successfully hidden her feelings.

As Blufire took off, Skarr followed. Gliding over the trees. Ahead, small shapes moved around. Was this the camp? She wondered. Bluefire laughed, such fun this was, to be flying with her best friend...

((oh, right, sry))

Blazingice continued until there were no more unfrozen humans in sight. A mother of two begged for him to keep her two children alive. Blazingice laughed, then he had the feeling he had done this once before, but there was someone to stop him that time; now there isn't. He froze them all and ate the children, suddenly realizing he had grown.

----------------

Icefire whimpered as she was curled up, thinking Don't, don't do it, Blazingice. Let them stay alive, don't hurt them But who was Blazingice? How come this feeling felt similar? She didn't know.

Edited by SoiledLove

Bloodvein walked in and laughed,

"BlazingIce, congratulations.... Your in my clan!"

Bloodvein turned around and breathed flames on the walls.

"You may go eat the animals in the paddocks if you wish."

Bloodvein started burning everything in the house then walked out and watched it fall to ashes.

Look out bellow! Bluefire called, they had come to ShadowBrood. Bluefire's playful personality showing as she landed. Skarr came down too, landing on her feet. But Bluefire pulled her down and burst out laughing. Skarr began laughing too, not too sure why.

(... Yup.)

Edited by Shadowwolf6

Shadowbrood smiled "Who have you brought Bluefire?"

He realised they were trying to join his clan.

Mist looked at the dragons there as they were laughing. She didn't know how to react. She looked at her pendant. It whispered to her They are trustworthy...Do not worry...You will be fine...You are, after all, the youngest to become a prophet ever... Mist relaxed slightly not showing her disapproval, and stared at the dragons, expressionless.

--------------

Blazingice smiled, "Thank you." he said and went to feast on the animals.

--------------

Icefire stopped feeling uncomfortable. She sat up, no longer feeling hungry.

Edited by SoiledLove

Bluefire managed to stop laughing, to answer ShadowBrood. Skarr, childhood friend. Then she just continued laughing. Skarr stood up, breathing heavily. She looked at Bluefire with a wierd look, then moved her gaze to ShadowBrood. Obviously the leader.

Shadowbrood looked at Skarr,

"So, you want to join my clan? Come with us, we're heading to the main camp."

Shadowbrood leapt into the air and slowly started flying to where the main camp was.

Skarr nodded, and nudged Bluefire, who had finally managed to supress her laughing into a few giggles. Skarr rolled her eyes, and took off. She began flying after ShadowBrood, who was leading towards the... main camp?

Mist looked at these two dragons, listening to the pendant breath their names to her. She stepped forward and said,"Greetings, Bluefire and Skarr." She bowed her head to them. and followed Shadowbrood.

((i was ninja.gif ed))

Edited by SoiledLove