pinkieseb

Dragon Home Searchation

((timezones? GT?))

"Well, let's just say every prophet has a stone, this stone guides them on their life long journey to complete a major prophecy. We may get other prophecies, but they are only minor to us. they could be major to others, though."Mist said in between mouthfuls.

Shadowbrood smiled and said "and whats your prophecy?"

----------------

Bloodvein growled and said,

"Fine, he can join us..... Come with me. We're going to go terrorise a human family. I found their farm a week ago. Good food...."

He laughed and walked back to the cave to prepare to attack the farm.

((Waoh! when did you wake up??))

Mist stared at Duskwings, she swallowed her food,"You have decided to join?"

Diramy took a closer look at the dragons. She fell of her cloud with an audible thud. She flinched for a moment. Who were these dragons?

((She is at GoodClan))

Mist said to Shadowbrood,"I have already told you..." then she looked up and spotted Diramy, "Daydream incoming!" she said as Diramy flopped onto the ground.

---------------------

Blazingice followed Bloodvein into his cave.

Edited by SoiledLove

Diramy tried to make herself as small as possible. She was just a hatchling. Who knew what these dragons would do to a hatchling like her? She didn't want to find out.

"Don't be that afraid..."Mist said to Diramy,"I'm just a hatchling, too" It was too obvious what this hatchling was thinking. She had it written on her face.

Diramy relaxed a little. But she still stayed alert. She still had no idea what happened to outsiders like her. Even the little ones.

Shadowbrood growled and approached the daydream hatchling,

"Who are you?"

"You do know that you are expressing how you feel, right? We prophet dragons never do that." She gave a knowing smile,"See, even though i'm smiling, i'm really thinking 'Who the hell is this?'"

Diramy squeaked with fear. "My-my name is Diramy." she stammered. She was scared. What would this nebula do to her? She hoped she never found out.

((ahahahaha i am ninja i wake up so silently u no notice, soiled))

Duskwings also approached the daydream. "Diramy huh? What'cha here for?"

---------

Darkfire also followed Bloodvein. "Excellent," she muttered under her breath. She couldn't wait to feel the terror of the humans who once killed her parents.

Edited by greenglassesgal

Shadowbrood senced she wasnt hostile, He moved backwards.

"Hello Diramy, im Shadowbrood...."

He smiled and stopped going hostile to her.

"I just said who I am..." Diramy said. She started trying to get back to her cloud. She could easily see that this was a Clan. "I mean no harm to your Clan." she said.

Mist sighed,"Well, it's nice to meet you...I'm Mist...The prophet dragon..."

"We mean no harm to you either... Dont be afraid."

Shadowbrood smiled and gave Diramy a rabbit to show his peace.

----------

Bloodvein looked behind and saw them following, he roared and jumped into the sky to fly to the farm. "Cant wait to watch the humans terror!" he thought outloud.

Diramy sniffed the rabbit cautiously. After realising that it wasn't poisoned, she started to eat. "Who are you?", she asked the nebula. He seemed nice.

Skarr lay down in the shade of the oak. Bluefire seemed to want her to join ShadowBrood badly. But what would he say? Black Marrows wern't the most loved breed of dragon, that was for sure... She pawed teh ground and flicked her tail. She just didn't feel... safe.... She turned her head, searching for anything following her. Why was she so paranoid? It wasn't as if a dragon was just about to... jump out on her...

Bluefire sniffed around. Soon she would find Skarr, soon.... Then she would tell her of all the wonders you got in the camp, and the kindness of ShadowBrood...

"Don't worry, it's because this dragon has some attitude issues!" Mist says with a big smile.

-----------

Blazingice could feel something growing on his back. Wings?! yes, just when he needed them! He leapped into the air to join Bloodvein.

"Hi! I'm Duskwings and I like exploring!" Duskwings smiled at Diramy as she ate the rabbit. It was a little bit of a lame intro, but it was good enough for her

---------

Darkfire noted the two small nubs on Blazingice's back that suddenly collapsed into wings. He really grows up fast she thought.

Edited by greenglassesgal

Diramy giggled. "Which dragon are you talking about, Mist? The nebula? Or Duskwings? I'm confused.", she asked.

Edited by BlazingPhoenix

"Both," Mist says as she rolled her eyes, "And to think that you could be a prophet!" she added to Duskwings.

Diramy was puzzled. "Um, sorry if this is a stupid question, but what's a prophet? I'm not from around here. As you probably noticed. I'm taking it you are a prophet?" she asked.