TwilightMoonDragon

Warrior Cats: Worn Hearts and Dark Paths

HawkFire Walked threw the land the clans had found. This truely is a suitible place for us, the male thought, his dark brown paws thudding as he continued to wounder lost in his thoughts. The minutes passed as the thunderclan medicine cat passed by a tree.

Seeing something in the corner of his eye Hawkfire spun around, to be greeted by the sight of a shimmering black shecat. "SkyDream!" Widdening his eyes the male questioned why is old mentor was there. "Greetings HawkFire,. Its been to long has it not?" SkyDream said smoothly. Both cats stared at each other, neither dared to move. Shifting at the awkwardness Hawkfire was the first to speak. "Why are you here, does this have to do with my dream?" Sitting down and licking her belly, the Starclan cat looked at her past apprentice. "Yes and no, Hawkfire you need to find an apprentice, but becarefull with who you choose. Also.." Hawkfire couldnt hear the last part of the black shecats words as she faded away.

Blinking the darkbrown male was puzzled by the others words. "Becarefull of who I chose?.." Shakking his skull side to side Hawkfire thought deeplyBefore we got here willowkit, showed a lot of intrest in helping me.. but would she realy want to be a medicine cat? Never knowing what its like to have a mate or kits, Never battleing with your clan mates during border issues. Perhapes I should ask StormHeart. Walking away the medicine cat set out for his clan leader.

((Sorry for my innactivity!! I was distracted by school and personal stuff!))

Edited by GuardianProtector

"Yeah, maybe but for now lets get outta here, this place gives me the creeps" he shuddered, turned and started back the way they had just come without even checking to see if Scorchedpaw was following.

He was so focused on not being closed in that when a sudden water drop hit his nose from one of the stalagmites. He jerked sideways and found himself falling through a small tunnel that was concealed by cobwebs which were now clinging to Bluepaws fur and face.

[Guys, I am starting a new Warriors RP, called +=+ Not Always Black and White +=+. It is better than this one!]

Username: Warriors101

Name: Snowheart

Clan: Thunderclan

Position: Warrior

Appearance: Pure White Fur And Sapphire Blue Eyes.

Personality: To Be Acted Out

History: Will be Told Sometime In The Roleplay. But She Did Used To be A Kittypet

Mother: Unknown (for now)

Father: Unknown (for now)

Siblings: Blaze (not created yet)

Mentor: None.

Mate: Whitefoot

Kits: None Yet.

Other: When VERY Angry Her Eyes Narrow Down To A Slit, And She Seems To Become More Powerful Than Usual. Most Cats Should Avoid Her When She's Angry. One Thing That Triggers Her Anger Is Being Called "kittypet"

Name: Whitefoot

Appearance: Black Fur, 3 White Stripes On His Back, A Ringed Tail, A White Ear Tips, A White Muzzle, One White Circle Around His Right Eye, Front Right Paw Is White, ANd Blue Eyes. (I Hope This Is Okay, Im Basing It Off A Cat I Created On Another RP)

Personality: To Be Acted Out.

History: Taunted By many Cats For His Strange Appearence And Eyes. Until SNowheart Defended Him. Now No Cat Messes With Him.

Mother: Treeleaf (Deceased, Killed By Redglare)

Father: Malfur (not made and wont be made unless rogues become allowed)

Siblings: Cinder (not made unless rogues become allowed), Brokenfoot (deceased), Nitwit (not made), Witnit (not made)

Mentor: None

Mate: Snowheart

Kits: Redglare (redglare is not the kit of Snowheart)

Other: His Eyes Turn Red When He Gets Angry.

Name: Redglare

Appearance: Like Scourge, However Instead Of Blue Eyes They Are Red.

Personality: Evil, cruel.

History: He Used To Be A Go-Lucky Happy Kit, Until His Mother Was Killed, He Was Puzzled Because As His Mother Was A Previous Leader, She Still had 9 Lives. Since His mother Was Killed He Got Taunted For Being A Runt, And He Went Down A Darker Path, Now In Secret He Sometimes Breaks The Warrior Code, But No Cat Knows About It Except His Father, Whitefoot, And Snowheart.

Mother: Cellystar (deceased)

Father: Whitefoot

Siblings: Fernfield (deceased, murdered by redglare)

Mentor: None

Mate: None

Kits: None

Other: None. Except He's A Runt xP

((Also I Have A Question, If Rogues Arent Allowed, What Happens If Your Character Is Exiled? DO You Delete Him/Her? Because I Kind Of Had And Idea...))