TwilightMoonDragon

Warrior Cats: Worn Hearts and Dark Paths

Redpaw's ears perked. He started to back away and then he raced toward the cry for help. He burst through the trees and scrambled to a stop just before the edge of the cliff. "Wildpaw?" he asked, no sure of the ThunderClan apprentice. Then he growled. If he ddidn't save her she would die. He leaned down and bit into her scruff. He pulled her up strongly, and when she was up, he dropped her and eyed her.

Poppyfoot turned to see Ryewhisker. "Uh, no, I haven't seen her. But if she's with Olivewhisker I'll spit up the rat I had today," she mewed. "I wonder where Brighteyes will make our camp?" She pointed to some pine trees. "Maybe in that forest some where."

Username: Scarlet Wolf

Name: Huntkit

Clan: WindClan

Position: Kit

Appearance: Dark ginger tabby, stocky and tall, vivid blue eyes, white chest, belly, and tail-tip

Personality: Cocky, quick-witted, friendly, speaks his mind

History: Being the only kit in his litter, he received much love and attention from his parents, until they were killed by a passing pack of wolves. He trys to keep them out of his mind.

Mother: Scarletfur

Father: Thrushfoot

Siblings: ~

Mentor: ~

Mate: ~

Kits: ~

Other: Has an uncle, Prime, that's a loner. He was kicked from his clan for killing another cat that got under his skin too much. In truth, it was the other cat who started the battle. Prime ended it.

Redpaw's ears perked. He started to back away and then he raced toward the cry for help. He burst through the trees and scrambled to a stop just before the edge of the cliff. "Wildpaw?" he asked, no sure of the ThunderClan apprentice. Then he growled. If he ddidn't save her she would die. He leaned down and bit into her scruff. He pulled her up strongly, and when she was up, he dropped her and eyed her.

sorry mrmcafee, i was planning Bluepaw to help her, i had to post that quickly coz my computers battery was running out and didnt manage to finish the post)

Bluepaw charged after the young cat, but unlike her he noticed the cliff that was coming up and skidded to a hault a tail-lenght away form it " whoah!" he meowed, then he heard Wildpaws cry for help. He immediatly jumped to his feet and despite their differences started to pull Wildpaw up by her scruff ignoring her refusal to cooperate. He pulled her up and soon they both lay panting.

Bluepaw looked over to her and never realized how beautiful this apprentice was. They lay their for a while before Wildpaw stood up.

"erm...thanks, you know for uh..saving my life" she said akwardly, the decieded to change the subject.

"Wow look at this clearing! This would make a great ThunderClan camp!" she exclaimed.

Bluepaw stood up and admired the view. " Nah it would suit ShadowClan more" he insisted. Wildpaw shot him a look. " But i found it first, that makes it thunderclan!"

"err.. HEEELLLOOO"he growled in her ear. " i just saved you LIFE! You could at least agree to this being shadowclan hunting grounds."

Wildpaw glared at him. " Never"

Bluepaw growled." fine, we'll fight for it, winner gets it, loser looks somewhere else, or are you too scared" he taunted, this was going to be a piece of cake he thought.

Wiildpaw shifter her paws uneasly, but she knew she had to face up to him. " Fine, i accept" she growled and instanly crouched. Bluepaw mimmicked her crouch and sprang. A flash of claws and Bluepaw felt blood trickling down his face. He stared in disbelief that his back leg was also injured.

Wildpaw suddenly didnt seem as the cute, annoying apprentice he thought she was. Her eyes hardened as he tried to convince himself it was beginners luck. Then Wildpaw sprang. Bluepaw jumped to meet her but instantly regretted it. she pushed him down heavly and started to scrape at his exposed bellyfur. He kicked her away, but she got up and kept on coming.

Soon Bluepaw was batterd and bruised and he had not manage to lay but a single paw on the thunderclan apprentice. Wildpaw was in some trance, but as she realised she was diving for the kill she stopped her self. Shaking and shivering she realized she has lost utter control and she felt numb.

"I...I..I'm sorry" she said shakily.

Bluepaw couldnt believe his eyes. And somehow he padded over to the she-cat and pressed against her to comfort her. Something must be not right. he was sore but it wasnt as fatal as it could have been. and somehow the tom had a change of heart.

"its okay.... you won fair and square" he tried to brighten her up. He had never felt so useless, and his mind was whirling. He trying to comfort a cat that almost killed him, absolutely mad he thought to himself , but stuck close to Wildpaw, in that moment she reminded him of Palepaw when fragility entered his sisters life.

The apprentices sat there huddle for what felt like moons.

Edited by Dewspirit

((Huntkit is not an acceptable name. Was Scorchedpaw ever interacted with? o_o))

Username:Rainface

Name: Blackpaw (To be Blackfeather)

Clan: ShadowClan

Position: Medicine cat apprentice

Appearance: user posted image

Close up of her eyes: http://assets1.desktopnexus.com/thumbnails...0-thumbnail.jpg

Personality: She usually keeps to herself, and likes to think. But if she is in the right mood, she will be more friendly and will be a good companion. If she is mad, she can really make you regret making her mad.

History: She was born as a kitty pet, but was abandoned in the forest when a fire burnt down the owners house. She was found by a clan cat and brought to Riverclan.

Mother: She doesn't remember

Father: She doesn't remember

Siblings: She doesn't remember, but she thinks she has a few.

Mentor: Owlgaze, if that's alright.

Mate: None yet

Kits: None yet

Other: She really likes Fish, as do I.

Username:Rainface

Name: Silentstorm (Do you think this name is alright?)

Clan: Thunderclan

Position: Warrior

Appearance: user posted image

Silver tabby, with long fur, and a abnormally shiny pelt.

Personality: She is fairly friendly, but she doesn't speak much, and sometimes likes to be alone. She is nice and caring, but can get fairly mad if you hurt someone she cares about. Thus she is a very good fighter, for the most part.

History: She was born as a rogue, but she was lost in the forest as a kit. She trained herself for a while, so she could hunt and defend herself. But she came across the clan cats and decided to join them. She has now been in the clan for a while.

Mother: Streak (Dead)

Father: Raingi (Dead)

Siblings: None that she knows of.

Mentor: None

Mate: None yet

Kits: None yet

Other: Umm, nothing that I can think of. Fish?

Edited by rainface

((Yay, Burntheart has an apprentice! /shot You still need to wait for TMD's approval. I was just letting you know.))

((I thought mrmcafee had Bluekit reserved as the RC med. cat...))

Edited by Lemurtail

(Blackpaw is shadowclan med.cat apprentice not riverclans and i completely forgot Shadowclan had a new apprentice, just managed to read her description and history)

"hhuuuhm" Wildpaw and Bluepaw turned to see Stripepaw standing behind them clearing his throat. Both the apprentices suddenly moved away from each other, cheeks burning hot with embarrassment.

"If you dont mind Wierdeyespaw and disloyalpaw i think the clans want to separate, so uh... hey what happened!" Stripepaw noticed Bluepaws wounds.

The fiery tom strode past him. " None of your business nosypaw" then with a last glance at Wildpaw he left.

Running down the path was hard due to his wounds, but he wanted to get as far as possible from the Thunderclan cats as possible. He hadnt been looking straight ahead until it was too late and bumped into Scorchedpaw. He fell back on his rump and groaned in pain. This was NOT a good day.

((Accepted and what the fudge is going on? o_o))

Scorchedpaw yelped as she was bumped into. Her tail fluffed up as she realized that she was almost thrown into the hole. She was about to whirl around and hiss at the cat who bumped into her only to find out it was Bluepaw. Her pelt got hot. She was always captivated by those brillant deep blue eyes of his. Her eyes were equally as brillant and bright, but green. "Bluepaw!" she purred. "Look what I found!"

She pointed a burnt ginger paw toward the hole. It was just big enough for a cat to slip into. "Do you want to explore it?"

Edited by TwilightMoonDragon

((Well, she said when all the kits were born that Bleukit was gonna be the med. cat... I don't know...))

Bluepaw shook his head to unscramble his thoughts when his eyes met Scorchedpaw's lovely forestry-green ones. He turned his head away then jumped when he heard her voice again.

He peered down into the hole and got mixed feelings from it." I am not sure, being underground makes me feel a bit...queasy." he admitted. He remember how it felt like the air was pressured against you and how he felt suffocated. Also he partially wanted to be alone, he wasnt used to this much attention, it was doing his head in, but then maybe the darkness would calm his thoughts as it always did.

"Never mind what i just said, sure why not." he tried to put on a smile but failed, instead he just made a very weird face, hes not usually very happy so when he is, its hard to show it.

(Okay, I am very confused. Err, is Blackpaw the apprentice, or not? Well, for now I suppose I can use Silentstorm.)

Silentstorm awoke from a deep, perfect sleep. Her energy was completely restored, and she felt wonderful. Her stomach growled slightly, but she ignored it and went outside the den to get some fresh air. She glanced up as a few leaves fluttered down by her paws, and she stretched. She padded to the shade of a tree, sat down, and looked about the camp, trying to see if anyone needed her to do something.

((What's going on with the apprentices? o_o))

Bluepaw said that he wasn't sure of going underground, but then condtradicted himself and agreed to go down. Scorchedpaw bounced up and down and slid into the hole. Her paw met smooth and cool cave floor. "There's a cave in here!" she squeaked, padding in and looking around. Stalagmites and rocks pocked out everywhere, along with wonderful holes that couod be used as dens. "Look, Bluepaw! This could be our new home!" said Scorchedpaw, her eyes gleaming. "Maybe we can tell the rest!"

Bluepaw followed, annoyed that another cat was leading. he shivered as he felt a water droplet sink into the fur on his back. it must have fallen from one of the stalagmites above. He didnt mind the darkness, being a Shadowclan cat he enjoyed being in the dark, but the closed in space still frightened him, though he would never admit it.

"our camp?" he questioned Scorchedpaws suggesion. It didnt sit too well with him, but then again they would own the territory above too so they would have twice as much gorund, and he could always sleep outside, it would benefit him too because then he could be by himself at night while all the other would be in their dens.

Poppyfoot turned to see Ryewhisker. "Uh, no, I haven't seen her. But if she's with Olivewhisker I'll spit up the rat I had today," she mewed. "I wonder where Brighteyes will make our camp?" She pointed to some pine trees. "Maybe in that forest some where."

Ryewhisker turned to where the she-cat was gazing. " Yeah, it does seem a good place, but then again, we havent explored completely" he meowed to Poppyfoot

He shuffled his paws and hung his head low. He always had a liking for the she-cat but was never courageous enough to confess.

((Who was playing that grey cat Frostblaze found (blanking on the cat's name)? I'm waiting on him/her to post.))

((That's Ash, Paine's character. Also, very sorry for inactivity! Internet connection was down for a few days. Turned out all we needed to do was update my mom's phone to get the hotspot back up. Fail much?))

Marshpelt stretched her muscles. The muddy warrior was still in pain from her fall off the cliff edge, though not as moody. She sat back down and began to straighten her fur.

~

Burntheart spotted his leader. The ShadowClan medicine cat bounded over, dodging around some cats. "Brighteyes, when are we going to find our camp?" he asked.

~

Jaykit mewled pitifully as he was carried back. The blue-gray kit hadn't even gotten his first look at the world yet, and feeling the cold air hit his thinly-furred skin startled him. When he was put down, the kit squirmed to Mockingshade's belly and started nursing.