TwilightMoonDragon

Warrior Cats: Worn Hearts and Dark Paths

( Time to introduce Otterclaw and Owlgaze ^^ )

The black she-cat flicked her ear as she looked around, all of the forest cats surrounding her. They had finally made it; the land that the fox, Red, had spoken, lay sprawled out before them. It seemed to be just waiting for them to move through it and for each clan to claim its territories and camp. She looked up at the sky, so blue and bright, and knew that Starclan must be with them, even now. Perhaps her mother was looking down on her now, proud that her only child had made it to the clans' new home, no longer plagued by the constant threat of the two-legs. Otterclaw nodded to herself, a smile lighting her face as she looked back to the cats around her, searching the many faces for someone to speak to.

~~

The petite she-cat's eyes were bright with expectation. Red had told them of a land where two-legs would not be able to reach the clans, and this seemed to be the place, with the walls of stone surrounding the land. Certainly, there seemed to be many predators, but surely the clan cats could work around any obstacles. After all, they had already fought off a rogue cougar on the journey, hadn't they?

Owlgaze glanced around, looking in particular for her clan-mates. She knew that there would have to be many parties sent out to find herbs, once the camps were decided upon. Her stores were all but non-existent, since she hadn't been able to bring very much with her in the first place. Perhaps that would be a good task for the apprentices when the time came ...

(Can I create the Windclan medicine cat?)

Hawkstorm wandered through the forest for no particular reason. He didn't know how long it took until he realized the scent of rats was strong in his nose, but as soon as he did, about ten rats attacked.

((Paine has the med cat from WindClan for her. And Anna, you have to post more in your posts.))

Hawkstorm slashed at the last rat, gasping. If rats are all this place holds, we'll be lucky to survive a moon. He thought. Oh, well. At least the rats would provide fresh-kill. Hawkstorm grabbed a couple rats in his jaws and started walking back to the other cats. As he passed Dustkit, he wondered what went on in that kit's mind. He certainly didn't act obliviously happy and hyper like kits usually were. As soon as Dustkit turned towards him he looked away hastily. Putting down all of the rats but one, he went to finish his walk. That was when he heard the tiny meow. He turned and saw a kit that couldn't have been more than three moons old curled up on the ground. Hawkstorm wrapped his tail around the little scrap and placed the rat down in front of it. The kit might not eat it, but it was worth a try.

Username: annaraptor

Name: Moonkit

Clan: Windclan

Position: Kit

Appearance Mostly white with some black on her back and head. Golden-yellow eyes.

Personality: Hyper, likes to pounce on things.

History: Found in the wilderness as a kit by Hawkstorm

Mother:?

Father:? (Adopted by Hawkstorm)

Siblings: None

Mentor: None

Mate: None

Kits: None

Other: Bacon

Edit: sorry, I didn't know there was already a Silverkit.

Edit: i'm running out of cool names...

Edited by annaraptor

((Anna, there's already a kit named Silverkit. wink.gif It would be confusing. As for the two kits that anyone else can take, I want Jaykit~ <3))

((Anna, sorry if it seems like I'm picking on you, but Starrykit is not an acceptable nickname. ^^; It's because you never heard of a cat called 'Starrykit' in the Clans. Will post later.))

((Hi every, sorry for being so inactive. End of school exams and projects are keeping me kinda busy. May I please have a recap?))

((Okay, from what I've read they haven't found the camp yet, so I'll do that.))

Eaglestar stood beside his mate and spoke to the rest of WindClan, "Follow us. It is time for the Clans to go our seperate ways to find camps. The leaders should meet back here in a few days time to find a place for the Gatherings." Without another word, he beckoned with his tail and bounded off in search of open fields. Lionpaw gave Wildpaw a quick lick on the ear and said goodbye before dashing after his parents.

Frostblaze groaned and rolled over, looking up at Hollyfeather. The pretty she cat felt her blood pour down a cut on her forehead. This would be the WindClan camp. This would be their new home. Staggering Onto her feet she sniffed at the small creek. That smelt clean... And the sky could be seen... This definitely couldn't be the camp for the other Clans. "Hey! This looks like a good WindClan camp!"

Brighteyes' ears twitched while she thought, and she dipper her head when she spoke again. "Well..." she said softly. "Perhaps we meet whenever we can? It probably won't be for a little while, we have to organize our camps and... and everything. But..." she got to her feet, trailing off and brushing against Stormheart, playfully flicking his nose with her tail. "After that, we should have time."

---------------------------------------

"Hey! This looks like a good WindClan camp!"

The strange voice jerked Ash out of her already rather restless sleep. The scent of unknown cats and blood filled her nose, and the silky tabby she-cat lept to her feet. So they had finally made it, had they? She had been guided to this place by her dreams of those strange, starry cats, and she had already taught herself some basics of wild medicine- thankfully, her previous owner had employed organic remedies before, but some things took some getting used to. Like spiderwebs for bandaging, or poppy seeds for pain relief, as she learned when discovering this place.

Ash bounded towards the new cat, amber eyes bright. "One must be careful, trying to enter this place," she said in a smooth tone. "There is a path not too far to your right, it's a gentle slope down here."

((Sure. You can have Silverkit as well. :3))

Stormheart purred as Brighteyes rubbed against her. The tom couldn't believe it. His green eyes glimmer. He was... Something important to Brighteyes. "Thank you." Stormheart said, licking her over the ear. "I'll meet you after I'm done with the Clan. Maybe then we could talk to each other." he purred. "I promise I won't ever forget you." he whispered.

Frostblaze bristled when a cat came close to him. The tabby snarled. "Who are you?" she hissed, bristling even more. Eaglestar would not be happy if this cat wanted to stay. "And what are you doing in our camp?"

Now, Frostblaze was a calm she cat most of the time, but she was suffering with heightened nerves and fear of what was to happen. "You should leave before the Clan comes!"

"And I will not forget you, either," Brighteyes said softly. "... and besides, I know we'll be seeing each other at least one more time in the near future. We still have to receive our proper names and lives, don't we?" she asked with a laugh. On the one paw, she knew they were... bending the rules (after what it took to keep the Clans alive, she firmly believed that the rule against out-of-Clan mates was outdated... perhaps that would be something to talk about once they found a place to hold Gatherings?), and that was... well, unbecoming of a leader. On the other, she had to admit, the idea of facing her ancestors when she had just taken a ThunderClan mate was highly amusing.

Without another word, Brighteyes bounded off to find the rest of her Clan, eager to find somewhere to set up camp. These lands seemed beautiful, surely they would have somewhere for ShadowClan to use as shelter!

--------------------------------

"My name is Ash," the she-cat said, dipping her head politely to the warrior. She tilted her head to the side, seeing the gash on the strange she-cat's head. "Remain still, please. I can help," she added, trotting back to her nest and returning a few moments later, carrying a bit of brown root in her mouth. She chewed the root until it was pulpy enough to spread over the cut, which Ash did after a few moments.

"There. See? I mean no harm, I am simply here to help," she said, curling her tail around her legs. "I was led here several nights ago, by a rather ghostly looking cat... it seemed to be a black and white tom, with an extraordinarily long tail."

((Oh, okay... TMD, you have Graykit, Dangershy, you have Jaykit, and Dewspirit, you have Silverkit. I have Bluekit.)

Bluekit's eyes opened. They were an unusual color, a white blue color. Her fluffy blue kitten fur was puffed up as she took in her surrounding. She was laying at Mockingshade's belly, next to her silblings, Silverkit, Jaykit, and Graykit. Her mother was beautiful. But what Bluekit saw was the territories. Her white eyes gleamed with excitement. She stumbled over a pebble and landed on Burntheart's paw. "Ooff." she squeaked.

Redpaw looked sadly at Mistykit. "Bye," he mewed.

At Frostblaze's exclamation, Eaglestar surged forward into a sandy clearing. A large cliff jutted out from above, trickling a stream of water into a small pool. Den-sized caves covered the rocky wall as well. His yellow eyes then rested on a grey she-cat. "Who are you?" he asked in a cool, authoritative voice, not taking his gaze off of the stranger.

Redpaw peered past Eaglestar at the gray cat. His red pelt bristled. Then he relaxed as he realized this wasn't his territory. He watched her coolly, for any sudden move.

((Guys, you HAVE to add more to your posts!))

Scorchedpaw raced after her leader, her brilliant burnt color pelt rippling with energy. Her shocking green eyes shone with sxcitement. They were going to look for their camp! Her tail lashed. Where was it going to be? How was it going to look like? The group was racing, so her yes were darting around the area to pick up any form of the camp.

Olivewhisker raced after her. His eyes landed on an opening in the ground. It seemed to be big enough for a cat to squeeze in, but no other animal could. "How about that opening?" he said, stopping. Scorchedpaw looked at the Clan. "We should inspect it."

(thanks, Silverkit is much appreciated, i already know what her name is going to be!)

Wildpaw stood shocked after Lionpaw had given her a quick lick. She almost missed Stripepaw giving her a quick nudged.

"Hey follow me" he said slyly and climbed up a nearby pine tree. Shrugging her shoulders ,Wildpaw followed eager to see what he had in mind. She caught up to him on a low-hanging branch that was concealed with pine needles and pine cones. she sat beside him as he tried to claw a pine cone still attached to the branch

"what are you doing?"

"Watch and learn.." he meowed with a smirk.

Wildpaw looked down on the remaining three clans. Bluepaw sat just outside Shadowclan and was the closest cat to the tree.

" I think we should give our little 'friend' a taste of his own medicine" Stripepaw chuckled as he pulled the pine cone free and flung it down. It hit Bluepaws rump and the apprentice yelped. Bluepaw stood up and growled" who are you! show yourselves!"

Wildpaw couldn't help but laugh along with her best friend. She tore one out of the tree which landed right on the fiery tom's forehead. The two ThunderClan cats giggled so much that Wildpaw lost her footing and fell out of the tree. The thud to the ground made dust fly and had alerted the Shadowclan apprentice.

"YOU!!" He roared and charged towards the apprentice.

"uh oh" Wildpaw scramble to her feet and sped off into the unknown forest with Bluepaw hard on her heels

Stripepaw climbed down" Don't worry oh beautiful Wildpaw, ill save you from the monster" he shouted mockingly in a dreamy voice he knew Wildpaw would find funny. He knew the she-cat would fine so he waited.

Meanwhile Wildpaw sprinted as fast as she could. she noticed that she had come well into the he forest and was now running up a wide sandy path that seemed to rise high and higher. Tall trees of all types rose on either side and the path suddenly finished into a high clearing with stones left in it.

Not noticing that the trees seemed to disappear Wildpaw did not stop and found herself tripping and falling of the edge of the cleaning down a steep cliff that ended into a dark, wide river below

Her heart pounded as she clawed onto the edge of the cliff.

"HELP!" She cried.

Edited by Dewspirit

Ryewhisker lifted his head. he thought he heard a noise in the distance but he ignored it. Lying down in the sun and craned his neck, trying to clean the fur in between his shoulders. His long legs were splayed out and his lithe body spread under the sun. He could have been easily mistaken for a Windclan cat, but he was ShadowClan through and through.

He was fairly relaxed, yes he was glad they had found their new home, but he was very tired from the journey, he was the runt when he was a kit and was quite weak, and although he is on e fo the tallest cats in the clans now, he is not very strong.

Looking around he tried to spot his sisters dark fur.

Instead he noticed his Clanmate Poppyfoot, he decided to go talk to her.Padding over to the pretty she-cat the tom sat beside her.

" hey have you seen Darkfur anywhere, i swear if i find her mooning over Olivewhisker ill throw up." he purred as he joked.