Sign in to follow this  
TwilightMoonDragon

Warrior Cats: Worn Hearts and Dark Paths

Brighteyes stood near Stormheart and Red, looking over the new territories with a wide-eyed, almost disbelieving look. They had made it. By StarClan, they had actually made it, and with relatively few losses along the way. Even though the lost individuals would never be replaced (and she dearly hoped they had found peace in StarClan's paths), these new lands meant there would be... there would be new kits, new warriors, new stories and legends to be created and passed down long after her own spirit faded from the night sky.

"Come on, we need to find the the camps!"

Stormheart's shout broke her out of her thoughts, and the ShadowClan leader gave a brief nod.

"ShadowClan cats!" she yowled, turning back to face the others. "Come to me! We have arrived to our new lands, the journey is nearly complete! All we have to do is find our new camp, and then it will be finished!"

"Sorry," Stormheart clicked the back of Dustkit's head with his tail. His green eyes went over to Brighteyes. His pelt became hot. He had promised himself that eh would confess to Brighteyes that he loved her. He didn't want her to get hurt or for their friendship to be ruined. "Eaglestar is in charge of that. And I need to speak to Brighteyes."

He bounded over to the ShadowClan leader. His eyes were serious. "Brighteyes." he murmured. "I need to speak with you. In private."

"Thank StarClan!" Mockingshade mewed. "If I don't eat soon, I'll be sick!" It was true; the she-cat's ribs were showing. She thought about her mate, who died on the journey. Jayfoot had confessed to her that he loved her, just before the journey. As the journey went on, the med. cat told her she would be having kits. She was going to tell Jayfoot when he came back from a hunting patrol, but he never did. Mockingshade looked at her paws. She would name one of her kits Jaykit. Anyways, her kits could be due any day now. They needed to set the territories.

"Oh? Yes, of.. of course," Brighteyes said softly. "Duskfur, you will be in charge of the Clan until I return. Don't go off too far, and make sure everyone sticks together!" she said in a much louder tone, ensuring her deputy would be able to hear.

She looked back to Stormheart, her green eyes narrowed slightly. What on Earth could he need to talk about, that seemed so... urgent? They had camps to find! Still, he was her friend, she would hear him out.

"We can go over there," she said softly, tilting her head towards a small path that dipped below some of the remaining rocks, ending in a large patch of grass and shrubs, the perfect place to speak alone without being overheard.

Dustkit watched Stormheart pad away. His heart sank. He wanted his sister to be made an apprentice. "I hope you keep your promise," Dustkit meowed. "Because if I don't become an apprentice with my sister, I won't become an apprentice at all," he said, a little more quietly.

Mistykit flicked her tail. She liked Burntheart. "Maybe I should become a medicine cat like you," she meowed. "Then I won't have to fight other warriors without not being able to see them." Then she held her tongue. What if Burntheart wouldn't tell her some herbs. I hope he says yes, Mistykit thought. He was in ShadowClan, but if she was a Med. Cat in ThunderClan, she'd be more useful. But then she remembered. Willowkit was going to be a med. cat! What was the point. Then she reminded herself. If there are deathberries somewhere and a kit finds them, I'll be able too smell the juice, then I could tell Hawkfire to bring the kit...erm ... "What's the herbs that makes you throw up?"

-------------------

Username: Lemurtail

Name: Poppyfoot

Clan: SC

Position: warrior

Appearance: Light dusty brown she-cat with muddy paws and tail

Personality: Her favorite thing to do is climb. She's always in the trees hunting birds. She can be VERY bitter and sometimes down right mean, but the clan likes her. Other times she is sweet and talkative, and loves all of her clan-mates. Her claws are longer because she climbs a lot, and she proud of them, so enemies... watch out.

History: Her mother taught how to climb before she was chased away from the clans. Later, a dog killed her. Every time Poppyfoot's in a tree, she thinks of her mother.

Mother: Treefoot

Father: Mottledpelt

Siblings: none

Mentor: Mottledpelt(dead)

Mate: Maybe a tom will win her over

Kits: none YET

Other: Strawberries

Edited by Lemurtail

"Of course. I wouldn't mind an extra set of paws helping me." Burtheart replied to the blind kit. Just then he heard Stormheart shouting out. "Hm... well, it will be a while until we have stable borders." he murmured. He saw Marshpelt get up, grumbling. He heard Brighteyes call all ShadowClan cats. "I'm sorry, Mistykit. I need to go." he said sadly, tapping the kit on her head. "But keep what I told you in mind. And, just wanting to prove yourself will not drive you on forever. You need support. But bear in mind, that, just because I am from another Clan, doesn't mean I won't be willing you on. You have my support and wish of luck in the moons to come, Mistykit." he said, and went off to join his Clanmates. Marshpelt had grudgingly dragged herself over to her Clan as well, growling at some of her fellow warriors.

"Okay," Mistykit whispered. "Just because I'm from another clan doesn't mean I won't be willing you on..." Mistykit thought about that. She got to her paws and turned towards Dustkit. She could smell him. She walked slowly over, being careful not to hit anyone, and sat down next to Dustkit. "Dustkit..." she felt air as he turned his head to look at her. "Will other on. Others...not in the clan. Will them on."

Dustkit stared at his snow sister. Her misty green eyes were staring at something distant, probably back home. Quilt poked him in the stomach. Other clans... will them on? The only cat her liked was Mistykit! He didn't even like Redpaw anymore! "B-bu-"

Mistykit snapped her head, her blind eyes staring into his. Her fur started to bristle. "Just do it!" she growled. Then her voice softened. "For me."

Stormheart let out the breath he had held. He walked over to the shrubby grass, and stared around at the peaceful land. Birds chirped in the trees. "Brighteyes," he kneaded the ground with his claws, staring at the beautiful black she cat. "We've always been together in the Second Journey, and we hardly argued... And what I am going to ask... StarClan will punish me for it." he looked to the side.

"I... Love you," he breathed. "You send chills down my spine, Brighteyes..." his claws sunk into the ground. He didn't even look at her. "I... If you don't love me... It's okay. But I just wanted to get it off my chest."

Dustkit opened his mouth, but saw Mistykit's gaze harden. "Alright," he whispered. "I'll try too, but don-"

Mistykit gaze burned on his fur. "Dustkit," she mewed. "You either do it or you don't."

Dustkit saw the hope in his sister's eyes. But he shook his head. "No."

Mistykit was instantly on her paws. Her glare pierced Dustkit like sharp claws. "What happened to the loving, cheerful brother I used to know!?" she raged.

Dustkit gulped. "I love you," he whispered. "You can't change who I am Mistykit."

"Oh yeah? If you were my brother, you'd listen to what I have to say. You wouldn't make me sit where I didn't want to, play when I didn't want to, DO what I didn't want to! If you were my brother," she whispered, losing her voice. "You'd love the clan." she raced away with tears in her eyes.

Dustkit's eyes were disks. His sister..HATED him! He felt his own eyes start to sting.

Hawkstorm watched the two arguing kits from a distance. Then he padded down to Dustkit, putting his tail on the young cat's shoulder in an act of comfort. "Don't worry." he whispered. "Just be like a real brother and love her in your actions." His eyes grew misty as he wondered why his mother hadn't been that way.

Dustkit pushed it away, spitting. "I don't need advice from you! I don't need advice from anyone!" He puffed out his fur. He only needed advice from StarClan. His stinging words and glares made everyone shrink back, even senior warriors, but the clans had adjusted to him.

"Y... you..." Brighteyes was lost for words, her eyes going wide with shock. She looked around quickly, praying that no other cat was around, this was already risky enough. Satisfied that they were safe, she turned back to Stormheart, her fur bristling slightly out of anxiety.

"I..." she sighed, closing her eyes as she began to speak again. "Love... might be a very strong word. But I... I care for you Stormheart, more than I've cared for any cat I've met. You've shown you are... brave, loyal and kind, and... well, sometimes that feels like a rarity to find from any individual in any Clan, even now."

The leader trailed off, opening her eyes and looking at Stormheart, taking in what he said about StarClan punishing them. At that, her eyes seemed to take on a mischievous glitter. "Did they punish the Clans after the great battle? There are cats with traces of every Clan in their blood. It's not where you were born that makes your Clan, it's the loyalty to them that you feel. As long as one remains loyal to their Clan above all else... maybe there can be exceptions, now..."

(sorry guys been revising for exams, hey guys could Wildpaw possibly find the Thunderclan camp, just a suggestion)

Icepath breathed a sigh of relief. They had made it. Standing tall against the sky he never faltered. He was a big burly cat, but cunning too. He looked at his clan and his eyes lit with hope. ThunderClan was one of the most important things to him and now he helped make its future secure.

"Stormheart!" he called. " do you want me to lead the clan?" he saw that the leader was busy so he thought being one of the most experienced warrior and deputy that he would help Stormheart with the responsibilities.

He stared down at his daughter and Stripepaw talking anxiously. The little She-kit reminded him so much of Lionblaze and Fallowtail.

"oh Fallowtail, if only you could see us now." he whispered to himself.

-------------

Bluepaw stared at the valley that stretched before him. he ruffled his dark flame-coloured coat and puffed out his fur against the sudden bellowing wind. Glancing back at the clans he could hardly make out his sisters pale brown coat among the many cats.

Although he felt he should comfort her, he needed to be on his own, oh how he wished his mother were here. He would never forgive his father for taking him away.

The RiverClan she-cat needed to find a place soon. Her kits were born any day now! Mockingshade was crouched on the ground against the wind. She longed to fish in the river and eat. She was excited but sad. How could she leave the other clans?

Username: Lemurtail

Name: Poppyfoot

Clan: SC

Position: warrior

Appearance: Light dusty brown she-cat with muddy paws and tail

Personality: Her favorite thing to do is climb. She's always in the trees hunting birds. She can be VERY bitter and sometimes down right mean, but the clan likes her. Other times she is sweet and talkative, and loves all of her clan-mates. Her claws are longer because she climbs a lot, and she proud of them, so enemies... watch out.

History: Her mother taught how to climb before she was chased away from the clans. Later, a dog killed her. Every time Poppyfoot's in a tree, she thinks of her mother.

Mother: Treefoot

Father: Mottledpelt

Mentor: Mottledpelt(dead)

Mate: Maybe a tom will win her over

Kits: none YET

Other: Strawberries

(All accepted)

Stormheart hung his head when Brighteyes said that love was a strong word. Not for him! He loved her and he was sure of it. And when the tom was sure of something, he was sure of something. His green eyes drifted up to Brighteyes as she finished speaking. "So what now?" he asked, his tail swaying. "I mean... do we see each other..? It's okay if you don't want to... but I agree with you. Put our Clans above anything else." said Stormheart, his head high.

Hollyfeather stumbled. The wind was almost too strong for her small body, but she battled against it. Spotting Mockingshade she padded over to her.

"Would you like me to catch some fish for you?" she offered. She could tell the she-cats kits were coming soon and she would need all her strength. She glanced hastily at the territories, they had to move quickly who knew what dangers were lurking around this area.

Frostblaze padded up next to Hollyfeather. Her icy eyes looked at Hollyfeather's green ones. "Thankfully the Clans made it. Come on!" she fluffed out her fur like a kit and bounded down the tumble of rocks that lined the walls, leading up to a ledge that was only one or two foxlengths from the ground. The ginger and white tabby rushed ahead. She fel like she was the king of the world! StarClan, bless them! She laughed as she began to run faster and faster, her paws smacking against the ground. She only ran for a few long heartbeats before she fell down a hole. "Weh!" she cried, hitting against the sandy floor. Her eyes drifted up. There was a half dome covering her view of the sky, and a brook passing across the sandy clearing. "What..?"

Hollyfeather frowned. She felt like the clans were splitting up again, but Frostblaze seemed not to care about that, so Hollyfeather just went along with it. She sped after the She-cat a few seconds later and almost collided into her when Frostblaze suddenly disappeared. Hollyfeather stopped abruptly, she always had good footing.

"Frostblaze?" she called for the WindClan deputy as she peered down the half-dome, the other side had no walls and the evening sun shone through the flat part beautifully.

" Wow this would make a great Riverclan camp..." she trailed off as she noticed the small brook was the only water source for a few miles. The land was moorlandy(i know thats not a word lol) and the winds howled across the plains. This was not suitable for A RiverClan cat.

She jolted out of her thoughts as she heard a noise below and noticed Frostblazes pelt. "Are you okay!?"

Mockingshade watched silently as Hollyfeather came and went. She sighed. But she didn't mind. Hollyfeather was friends with this cat. To bad the only friend Mockingshade had was Jaytail... She rushed off to hunt alone, when the unexpecting happened...

((She has kitted! She will carry her kits back in my next post.))

Lightwing padded up to Redpaw. "What do you want your name to be, Redpaw? I would have wanted mine to be Lightpath or Lighteyes, but oh well."

The WindClan apprentice stared at her through narrowed eyes. Since when did Lightwing mix with other clans? Redpaw sniffed. "Redfang."

"Redfang? What about Red...claw or Red...jay? Redjay?"

Redpaw glared at her. "You asked the question, I answered it." he tipped his head to one side. "But I'll keep those in mind."

Poppyfoot licked her rat bites. She had come across two and they attacked her. Luckily, she had caught one. She split it in half and padded up to Burntheart. "Hey, have any coltsfoot?" she mewed when she dropped the rat at his paws. She thought about her ThunderClan sister, Sandhollow, who died trying to heal a cat and got attacked by rats. Then her ThunderClan brother Brokenfoot, who had a crooked foot, who had died in that same battle. She shivered. She tried not to think of her sister's sandy pelt and her brother's dark tabby markings. The wouldn't want that. Ever. They would want her to be a good warrior. "Here," she meowed. "For you." she pushed the rat toward him.

Mockingshade grabbed each of her many four kits by the scruff. She already had names for each one. Jaykit, a bluish gray tom with a fluffy tail, yawned, showing a tiny pink mouth. Bluekit, a little she-kit with the same colored pelt, mewled. A dark gray tom-kit with the same ringed tail as she had was called Graykit. And lastly, a tiny silver she-kit with green eyes and tints of blue.

Once they all reached the clans, her kits were mewling loudly. So much for hunting and getting strong for her kitting....oh well. She picked up a squirrel and bit into it hungrily, and her kits became quiet with sleep. "Hush little ones," Mockingshade soothed. "You're safe now."

Username: mrmcafee

Name: Jaykit

Clan: RC

Position: kit

Appearance: a bluish gray kit with fluffy tail

Personality: When she becomes an apprentice she will be the RC medicine cat.

History: Born away and alone.

Mother: Mockingshade

Father: Jaytail (dead)

Siblings: Silverkit, Graykit, and Bluekit

Mentor: not one yet

Mate:

Kits:

Other:CHICKEN!

Name: Bluekit

Appearance: Same as Jaykit but no fluffy tail

Siblings: Silverkit, Graykit, and Jaykit

Mate:

Kits:

Name: Graykit

Appearance: dark gray tom-kit with the same ringed tail

Siblings: Silverkit, Bluekit, and Jaykit

Mate:

Kits:

Name: Silverkit

Appearance: tiny silver she-kit with green eyes and tints of blue.

Siblings: Silverkit, Bluekit, and Jaykit

Mate:

Kits:

((Actually, in Warrior RPs, players that play kitted queens usually keep one kit and give the rest to the rest of the RPers. ^^; You can name them, but it's just fair you do. ^^))

( Oh, hello, I'm Majic. )

Username: Majic_Jumper

Name: Otterclaw

Clan: Windclan

Position: Warrior

Appearance: click!

a pure black she-cat with bright yellow eyes

Personality: Headstrong and ambitious, Otterclaw always sees herself as leader one day. She works hard, and, in her eyes, very few cats that argue against her opinions are actually right. Toms aren't really anything important to her, except as peers and fellow warriors, so a mate and kits are almost completely out of the question. 

Because her clan-mates spoke so highly of her mother, who had been on the track toward deputy, Otterclaw lives to please the deceased Rabbitfang. In everything she does, she thinks of her mother and whether or not she would have been pleased with her choices. Sometimes she even imagines that she can hear her mother's voice on the wind as she races across the open moors at top speed.

History: Before Otterkit was even a thought, Rabbitfang found herself in good standings to be named Windclan's next deputy. But the she-cat's world crashed around her when she found out that she was pregnant, especially since she didn't actually know who the father was. During her pregnancy, a bout of green-cough swept through the clan, taking more than one life. Rabbitfang caught the disease just before the birth of her only kit, and shortly after Otterkit was brought into the world, Rabbitfang passed on to Starclan.

Otterkit was left to be raised by another queen at the time, and once she reached her apprentice ceremony, her mother's story was explained to her. Strangely enough, though, she didn't let this revelation break her; instead, she used it as motivation to work harder. After all, she should continue her mother's legacy and become deputy herself, and maybe even leader someday. Otterpaw's apprentice-ship flew by, and in no time, she found herself with a new name, Otterclaw. After that, she took her warrior duties as serious as any of the other warriors and hoped to stand out in the eyes of their leader.

Mother: Rabbitfang (deceased)

Father: unknown

Mentor: NA

Mate: none yet

Kits: none

Other: fried chickennn

Username: Majic_Jumper

Name: Owlgaze

Clan. Riverclan

Position: Medicine Cat

Appearance: click!

Personality:

History: Owlkit was born to Sparrowbloom and Falconcry in Riverclan. She had no idea then that she would be the one taking care of the entire clan when she was older, so her kit-hood was spent playing with the other kits, including her sister, Jaykit. The two sisters grew quickly, and soon, their apprentice ceremonies arrived, and both were re-named and assigned to mentors. It didn't take Owlpaw very long to figure out that the apprentice training simply wasn't the right fit for her.

She realized that she was constantly drifting toward the medicine cat's den in her spare time, and since Roanfur, the medicine cat, didn't have an apprentice, she spoke to him about the possibility of him mentoring her instead. He had watched her for a little while and agreed to the idea, and a clan announcement was made. After that, Owlpaw worked her hardest, learning about herbs and tricks to heal her clan-mates.

During their training, Owlpaw and Jaypaw couldn't help but drift apart a bit, and when Jaywing received her warrior name, Owlpaw was saddened by the fact that they weren't as close as they had once been. Because of this, the two she-cats began trying harder to see each other and re-strengthen their bond, and after some time, they were as close as ever.

But then, on a cold leaf-bare afternoon, when Jaywing was out hunting with a patrol, they were attacked by a badger, and Jaywing, along with another clan-mate were seriously injured. The two were brought back to camp, but both of their wounds became infected, no matter what Roanfur and Owlpaw did. Both died, and despite her sense of failure, Owlgaze was given her new name shortly after for her hard work.

When the time came to leave for the Second Great Journey, both of Owlgaze's parents chose to remain behind. No matter how much she pleaded with them, they said that they were both elders and they wouldn't leave the home that they had known for so long, despite the presence of the two-legs. Roanfur told her the same thing and said that it was up to her to take care of the clan and to help find new sacred spaces, wherever the journey took the clans.

Mother: Sparrowbloom (deceased)

Father: Falconcry (deceased)

Siblings: Jaywing (deceased)

Mentor: NA

Mate: none

Kits: none

Other: fried chickennn

Edited by Majic_Jumper

Sign in to follow this