TwilightMoonDragon

Warrior Cats: Worn Hearts and Dark Paths

((I fixed them!))

Mistykit tripped and tried to look for Stormheart. She spit in fury, and her fur started to bristle. Everything was dark to her, she never saw light, she never saw he brother, but she had devoloped skills that other cats didn't have. He hearing was sharper than anyone's in the clan.

Dustkit nudged Mistykit over to Hawkstorm. "Play with him. You like him." Dustkit hissed with disgust.

Mistykit growled. "No! I want to talk to Stormheart!"

Redpaw watched Dustkit and Mistykit. With Mistykit's eyes, would she become a warrior? And what about Dustkit, with his hatred. Redpaw thought of names...Redfang for him...Dustheart for Dustkit...and Mistyeyes for Mistykit. Redpaw purred. He padded over to Mistykit and licked her head. "It's okay, Mistykit. It's Redpaw. I think Stormheart's out right now, hunting with Brighteyes, but he'll be back soon. What did you want to tell him?"

Edited by mrmcafee

Dustkit tensed. "None of your business!" he snarled. He unsheathed his claws and kneaded the ground. His tail was flicking crossly.

Mistykit silenced him with her tail. "No Dustkit, it's okay." she stood up, circled, and sat down again. Her tail was feeling the ground under her, and her paws were moving the gravel. "It's just, it's just that I don't know if Stormheart will make me an apprentice!"

Redpaw flicked his ears in surprise. "How could you think that! I thought you were going to be the best warrior in the clan! I thought you wanted to prove to your clan-mates that not even blindness could stop Mistykit, the best kit in all the clans!

Dustkit snorted. But to his surprise, he felt guilty about Redpaw. He was only trying to help Mistykit! Dustkit decided to like the fox colored apprentice, the first cat he'd of liked sense his mother, Velvet, left.

Mistykit's whiskers twitched. "Right..." she sniffed. "Redpaw! Redpaw..." she took a huge breath, taking in his scent. "I won't let you down! I'll show all the clans that I'm the best kit ever!"

Dustkit flicked his tail. "Maybe not the best...but you'll be right under me."

Then Mistykit's voice dropped to a tiny mew. "Will you talk to Stormheart, Redpaw?"

Redpaw stared at the snow colored kit. "I'll try..." he mewed. "Just remember that I'm in WindClan, not ThunderClan...but I'll certainly try." For once Redpaw was glad the 5 moon old kit couldn't see his doubt. "If I become Redfang before you become Mistypaw..." he murmered. "I will gladly be your mentor." Anyway, with his mentor dead, and him having all his training done, he should become a warrior as soon as possible...maybe Stormheart would name him!

Edited by mrmcafee

Username: mrmcafee

Name: Mockingshade

Clan: RiverClan

Position: Queen

Appearance: silver she-cat with intense sparkling blue eyes and has a ringed tail. http://www.google.com/imgres?start=52&hl=e...:19&tx=76&ty=66

Personality: Sweet with her clan, fierce with rogues. She will kill if she has to.

History: As a kit, she always repeated after everyone in the clan, earning her name Mockingshade, but she has gotten over that and the shade part of her name came from the shades on her tail.

Mother: Brightwhisker

Father: Shrewmorsel

Siblings: none

Mentor:

Mate: ...Any takers?

Kits: very soon!

Other: Fried CHEi-kin!

Edited by mrmcafee

((I guess so. Maybe Marshpelt dosen't notice where she's walking and vaults off a cliff into a marsh! /shot xd.png That would be funny. As long as she didn't get hurt... It'd be a small ledgec-cliff that was slippery. xP Want me to do the Timeskip, possibly?))

((Okay... The territories that the Clans will find are on the third post. :3))

((Alrighty. Plus Burntheart's intro.))

Marshpelt strode at front of the group, not at lead, but at front line. She stopped abruptly as she saw the territories through a gap in the mountains. We're almost there! she thought happily, pelting past the group. She heard some shouts from the Clans, to stay with them, not to run off ahead of them. She ignored this and made a beeline to the grassy land.

~TS~

Marshpelt stopped, gazing far over the distance. She saw the territories they would have. Thank StarClan, that Journey is over at last! she thought with glee. She walked towards the land, but, not noting where she was stepping, slid over the edge of a ledge. The muddy RiverClan warrior yowled in surprise as she tried to latch onto the cliff-face, but it was slick with melted snow, and she was launched down the small drop. She twisted her neck, face towards the ground, and straightened herself out just in time before she hit the ground. Her paws splayed out on the marshy ground. "Well, that was close..." she muttered to herself, stumbling up. When she looked up, she saw the ShadowClan medicine cat looking down from the ledge she had fallen from with concern etched on his face. "Marshpelt? Are you okay?" Burntheart called down to her. "Yes!" she responded. "We'll figure out a way to get down. Just.. stay there." the dark red tom said firmly.

~

When he figured out the safest and quickest way down, he carefully tested each ledge before putting on his full weight. When he finally got down, he found an impatient Marshpelt sitting, just as instructed. "Would've been faster if you came down like I did." she said moodily as he checked her for any injuries. She was unscathed other than a couple strained muscles, a wrenched claw, and a torn pad. "Not too serious." he reported. "Exactly. I knew that I'm fine." Marshpelt snapped back at him, acrimony from her fall. "Come on. Let's get back to the others."

((Long post 8D))

Edited by dangershy

Mockingshade saw Marshpelt fall. She ran over and almost tumbled over the edge. "Marshpelt!" When the silver cat saw Burntheart was with her, she relaxed. "Thank StarClan!" she muttered. She looked at all the territories, then ay Mistykit. Someone has to help her...and it couldn't be Dustkit could it? No, she wouldn't allow it.

Mistykit's blind eyes grew round. She heard Marshpelt fall down. She whipped her head around, though she couldn't see, and scrambled over to stand next to Mockingshade.

Dustkit snarled. "No!" he jumped in her way. "Come back over here," he nudged her away from the edge. "Marshpelt is fine." he soothed. "Don't worry about her anyway, she's in RiverClan."

Mistykit's pelt bristled, her clear green eyes shone with fury. "No, Dustkit," she spat. "I don't think you realize it but the clans are trying to work together in a time of need. Maybe you should show more appreciation!"

Dustkit took a step back. His soft little sister never got mad at him. Then his pelt bristled, making him look twice his size. "Fine," he growled. "I guess I won't help you anymore!"

Edited by Lemurtail

Mockingshade wrapped her tail around Mistykit. "Break it up!" she growled. "Stop making a fuss!" The queen glared at Dustkit. "Let your sister do what she wants to!" she scolded. Then she sat down. "What's wrong with RiverClan?" she added with a smirk.

Dustkit's fur shrunk down. "N-nothing's wrong with RiverClan...Mockingshade. I should have let Mistykit do what she wanted to, and I'm sorry. I was just worried about her and I didn't want her to leave me like my mother and father." he dipped his head to her. "I acted awful and I accept any punishment."

Huh, a warrior in a kit body, Mockingshade thought. "That's okay, Dustkit. You'll have no punishment this time. BUT! You, from now on, will let your sister do what she wants, go where she wants, and play as she pleases." Mockingshade nodded in dismissal, let Mistykit go, and looked at the territories once more.

"We better get back to the Clans. And we're going up the way I came down." Burntheart flicked his tail. Marshpelt sighed and went off after him.

~

When they reached the Clans, Marshpelt flopped over and curled up into a ball. "Leave. Me. Alone." she growled, closing her eyes and drifting off to sleep. Burntheart shook his head. "She's a strong cat, but her headstrong ways can get her hurt." he muttered, walking into a group of ShadowClan cats.

Mistykit ran away from Dustkit and accidentally crashed into Marshpelt. "OOF!" The air was knocked out of her. She sniffed. Marshpelt. "Sorry Marshpelt!" She cried. "I didn't see you.." Well duh! "Ugh, um, sorry, I'll go back to my clan." On her way back, she bumped into Burntheart. "Oh, ow!" she squeaked. She sniffed. She didn't recognize this cat. She dipped her head, not knowing what to expect, and backed away with her tail swishing some dust. It got in her eyes. "Mouse-dung!" she spit. She tried to blink it out, but it stayed. Then she sneezed. She let out a cry. "I hate being blind!"

Stormheart stood over the new land. His green eyes drifted across the forest and the rivers that dotted the area. On each side, there was a wall of stone. Eagles and hawks flew above the trees, screeching and diving amonst the trees. A lone wolf howled somewhere over the distance, and something big and heavy lumbered across the trees.

"There are many predators here," said Red, padding next to Stormheart. "But the Clans will get through this."

Dustkit saw Stormheart. "Stormheart!" he scrambled over to Stormheart, and smoothed his ruffled fur. "Stormheart," he sighed, his eyes gleaming. "Can you make my sister an apprentice?" Then he looked at Redpaw. "And Redpaw a warrior?"

((Guys, you have to add more length to your posts. ^^))

Stormheart looked away from the new land and back toward Dustkit. His green eyes narrowed. Dustkit was Mistykit's brother. And Mistykit was five and a half moons. "No, not yet." Stormheart said. "She has half a moon more to become an apprentice, and I'll take no exceptions. But don't worry, when it is her time she will become an apprentice and this a great warrior." his eyes went to Redpaw. He was from WindClan. "How can I control something from another Clan?" his voice was quiet. "Redpaw will be a warrior when Eaglestar thinks it is his time. Now come on! We need to find the camps!"

"It's okay, Mistykit. It's Burntheart from ShadowClan. Medicine cat," the medicine cat said, tail stroking the kit's fur. "If you're worrying about becoming a warrior, don't. Just because you can't see doesn't mean you can't be as strong as the best warrior. In fact, blind warriors can be even sharper than those who can see. Believe in yourself, Mistykit." he crouched down to her level, murmuring to her.

((My brain is still dead... x_x))

Mistykit sniffed. "Really?" Mistykit was able to smell things her brother couldn't, like if water was dirty or clean. Or if food was poisoned or not. Maybe that would be helpful for Burntheart. "Can I work for you until the clans set up?" she asked. "I know I'm in ThunderClan...but maybe..."

Dustkit's eyes whidened. "Well, I thought you could talk to Eaglestar for me... besides, Redpaw finished his training and her doesn't have a mentor anymore."