TwilightMoonDragon

Warrior Cats: Worn Hearts and Dark Paths

((Correct. And mcafee, not too much since we had an extremely major timeskip. Brighteyes, Marshpelt, and Stormstar have all woken up and have decided t go huntng. Marshpelt is currently hunting a rabbit.))

((Great, thanks Dangershy.))

Lightwing watched Marshpelt bound away. Her eyes lit up. She crept after Marshpelt and sniffed the air. She had lost Marshpelt! Lightwing parted her jaws...squirrel! Rabbits were better than squirrels, but since Marshpelt was far ahead of her, she looked for the squirrel. She finally spotted the furry gray tail of the prey. Lightwing padded lightly closer, then got into her hunters' crouch. The squirrel twitched, and Lightwing froze. Then she flew at the squirrel. It raced up the tree, but Lightwing was right on its' tail. She grabbed it and snapped its' neck. Lightwing decided to wait in the tree until Marshpelt came back. She lay down and closed her eyes.

"As well as a cat can be," Brighteyes said, her whiskers twitching with amusement. "You can hardly tell there was an injury in the first place, thank StarClan," she said softly, watching as the others dispersed.

She slowly padded away, picking up the faint scent of a snake- not her favorite fare by any means, but it would do to feed a cat or two for a little while. Hopefully there weren't too many poisonous ones up here, she knew how serpents loved to hide in rocky areas and could ambush a cat before they could even think...

((*pokes Paine* I sent you a form for the Hearts of Ice Roleplay! Took me a long time to fill out. :L))

Marshpelt returned to the Clans a while later, jaws laden with the scarce fresh-kill she could catch. She set it down where the cats had made a temporary fresh-kill pile the previous day. "This was a pain in the tail to catch," she beckoned to a large pheasant. "And I almost ended up like Olivewhisker, trying to catch it." She picked up a mouse from the pile, settling down to eat it.

Lightwing jerked awake. She scented the air. Marshpelt! She had already gone back! Lightwing jumped out of her tree and grabbed her squirrel. She caught a mouse and two voles on the way back.

Mistpaw opened one blue eye, shivering violently on the cold rock as her other eye flickered open. The stone was so very cold, so hard. Her fur was fluffed up to try and keep warm as she rose from her position on the ground, yawning and stretching. It was much warmer not being on the ground. She blinked at the cats still asleep, tail flicking as she realized some of the warriors were missing. Including her mentor. Then noticing some cats returning, her eyes darted to the fresh-kill like. Mmm. Delicious. Last night all she had gotten to eat was a scrap of mouse meat. Thornstar had told her to give it to the kits, and although she was a cheeky little thing, she had done so. The apprentice trotted over to the small pile, nostrils flaring at the enticing smell of the fresh meat. Her eyes darted toward the smallest mouse, and she took it by the tail, dragging it out and glancing about in case anyone reprimanded her before taking the smallest nibble from the back. Yes, she was supposed to feed the kits and elders before herself - but they were asleep, so it was okay, right?

Stormheart smiled when Brighteyes said that Olivewhisker was doing great. Thank StarClan... Imagine if he wasn't? Olivewhisker was a valuable warrior. The tom watched as she walked away, and he didn't know if he should follow. Before he knew it his laws were leading him toward her, following her every step. "You know, I could get a bird for you if you don't want snake," he said as he watched her scour the rocks for snakes. "How do you know if they're poisonous or not?" he teased, his whiskers twitching.

Username: annaraptor

Name: Hawkstorm

Clan: WindClan

Position: Warrior

Appearance: Light brown with reddish tail, rather large (Do I have to put a pic, or will a description suffice?)

Personality: Pretty smart and a good hunter, but he doesn't do well at fighting. He enjoys playing with kits, but also seeks to be alone much of the time. He is a strict rule follower.

History: As an apprentice, he wasn't that good, but he loved every moment of it. He was devastated when he learned that his mother had disowned them, and whenever he meets her in his dreams, he walks the other direction.

Mother: Dawnheart (Died in journey)

Father: Willowsky (Disappeared after death of Dawnheart, believed to be dead)

Siblings: None

Mentor: Willowsky

Mate: None, but would like one

Kits: None, but would like one

Other: Bacon

Edit: Forgot to scroll down, oops!

Edited by annaraptor

((Can Lightwing switch to WindClan?))

Lightwing padded up to Hawkstorm and laid down her squirrel. "Want any?" she asked. Lightwing may not have friends, but she cirtainly was trying to get some. She tried to be friends, or make friends with Marshpelt, but the she-cat never noticed her on the way back. Lightwing smiled and flicked her ears.

Username: mrmcafee

Name: Redpaw

Clan: WindClan

Position: Apprentice

Appearance: Red as a fox, with muddy shaded paws and a white tail tip. http://www.google.com/imgres?q=reddish+cat...,r:3,s:28,i:194

Personality: He loves to show off his skills, and he likes playing games with the other apprentices.

Mother: Brightbird (died of unknown heart disease)

Father: Broadfoot (Alive and well but ran off to live as a loner)

Mentor: Need a volunteer

Mate: When he's a warrior, he will love anyone who has feelings for him.

Kits: He's never had the thought

Other: Fried chicken!!!

"As long as it doesn't bite, does it matter?" Brighteyes said coolly. "Or are ThunderClan kits raised to believe all of the snake is poisonous? Besides, a snake will be easier to find here than a bird. Easier to catch, too, it won't try leading you off the edge of a cliff," the she-cat muttered, her ears twitching as she hear the tell-tale sign of scales against stone. A small green snake was slithering between some rocks, and within moments, the ShadowClan leader had pounced and killed it, sitting back and turning to face Stormheart with a rather proud look.

"Of course, you can go hunt a bird if you wish. Snake-catching is only for real warriors," she teased.

Icepath stretched out his long sturdy legs and yawned. He had been keeping watch the whole night. Now it was time for him to get a quick nap. But before he does anything for himself he knows he must see to the Clan. Standing on a small slab of rock he called to ThunderClan. "Salmonfur, Palepaw, Russetfur and Jaypaw. The clans are hungry, so get to it! I would advise that you split into two and encourage some of the other clan cats to join, Starclan help us, we need all the help we can get." He muttered in a stern, rugged voice.

Hawkstorm looked down at his feet. Someone had given him a squirrel. "Thanks!" he called out to Lightwing. He smiled, grateful that he would have fuel in his stomach for hunting today.

Marshpelt flicked an ear as she heard Lightwing. "Would you like to share a mouse with me?" she invited the green-eyed warrior. The cats needed to have all the food they had to eat to keep the warriors healthy to hunt and the kits fed to live. In her very personal opinion, she didn't think elders very useful except for entertaining the kits, but it never showed.

Lightwing's eyes brightened. "Thanks!" She crouched next to Marshpelt and flicked her ears. "I'm sorry, I should have stayed awake so I could walk with you," she looked at her paws. "Instead I was a rabbit brain and dozed off."

"We all do that sometimes." Marshpelt replied to the gray warrior. "We better eat as much as possible, before everyone else wakes up. Then we should hunt again. We all need to be as strong as possible for the journey." the RiverClan warrior meowed, nudging the mouse over to Lightwing.

Lightwing nodded and bit into the mouse. It's juicy, lovely flavor flowed through her mouth. She hadn't had mouse for a while, only squirrels. Lightwing jumped to her paws, suddenly full of energy. The gray warrior felt comforted, now that she had Marshpelt as a friend.

Hawkstorm worked hard to hunt and eventually caught two mice, a sparrow, and a squirrel. Returning to the other cats, he sat down and looked around to see if anyone wanted to share fresh-kill with him. He secretly hoped to play with some kits from Shadowclan to see how nice they were. He often heard from his Clanmates that Shadowclan was rather mean.

Stormheart twitched his whiskers when Brighteyes hunted the snake, turning toward him and proclaiming that snake hunting was for real warriors. The tabby purred. Brighteyes and him hardly argued and Jaypaw said they were friends. "Brighteyes!" he play bowed, that is after he made sure no one was watching. "You know, we've had a good time on this trip!" he purred, straightening back up. The tom smirked. "I'm gonna miss racing with you across rocks and stuff. It felt like I was a kit again."

Jaypaw looked up when her deputy called her name. The dark gray she cat narrowed her eyes and she padded up to Icepath. The pretty she cat looked to Russetfur. She padded up to him and looked up at him, narrowing her eyes. "Come on, Russetfur," she murmured.

((I'm sorry, you mise well remove my three cats; Blackthunder, Larkwish, and Flamerose. I just can't keep up. sad.gif I will continue to watch though, as I love anything to do with warriors.))

(aww sad to see you go sad.gif

((Oh, and guys. I will not be changing your cat's rank, appearance, or Clan anymore. So choose wisely!))

((Okay, Lightwing will remain a ThunderClan cat.))

Redpaw flicked his tail. During the journey, he had lost his mentor, Hedgewhisker, and needed a new mentor. He didn't care if his mentor was from ThunderClan, RiverClan, or ShadowClan, he just needed a mentor. And Lightwing was NOT on his list. He was bigger then she was! He fluffed out his pelt.

Lightwing padded up to Hawkstorm. "Mind if I share?" the she-cat had went out hunting again and practicing battle moves. She had just memorized the jump kick badger move her mentor had taught her.

Edited by mrmcafee

Username: Lemurtail

Name: Mistykit

Clan: ThunderClan

Position: kit

Appearance: White with gray ear tips and tail, amber eyes. http://www.google.com/imgres?hl=en&client=...02&tx=105&ty=79

Personality: Playful and loves to play with Hawkstorm

History: She was blinded by the sun when she looked directly at it, the medicine cat never could restore her vision.

Mother: loner

Father: loner

Siblings: Dustkit

Mentor: none yet

Mate: not for a while

Kits: Funny!

Other: Turkey

Username: Lemurtail

Name: Dustkit

Clan: ThunderClan

Position: kit

Appearance: dust colored tom with peachish brown fur and yellow eyes. http://www.google.com/imgres?hl=en&client=...29,r:2,s:0,i:77

Personality: Bitter because his sister lost her eyesight and can't see

History: none

Mother: loner

Father: loner

Siblings: Mistykit

Mentor: soon!

Mate: not yet

Kits: Funny!

Other: Turkey!

Edited by Lemurtail