Kimoko_the_Dragon

You know you've played a game too long when...

You know you've been playing Portal/Portal 2 too much when you get the good ending from Amnesia: Justine (DLC) and think of GLaDOS when Justine says "I... Am still alive."

You know when you have played too much Dragon's Dogma when you travel past a large wooded area and you find yourself looking for Chimera.

Fallout: New Vegas, you can hear the "stranger with the pick iron on his hip" song even after closing the game.

[ummm, just for the record, it's not "pick iron" It's "big iron", meaning a large Colt or other western style gun.]

And you know that you play Darksiders too long when you think that a deamon or angel will come after you for no real reason.

--Or--

You think that you can wield a giant sword that's as big as you just in case of a deamon attack.

(I've had the last one happen to me... It was a very vivid dream that I awoke from...)

You know you've been playing too much Minecraft when you attempt to form dirt into blocks.

You know you've been playing too much Pokemon when you start calling your best friend the name of your rival in your game.

you know uve played a game to long when you start to make life lessons based off the game

You've played too much Portal when you see a mention of the movie The Core and automatically think it's about a cute little personality core, before remembering that you've seen it before and the title refers to the Earth's core.

You know you have been playing Call of Duty too much when you begin thinking that if you get hurt, you can just respawn in full health. (i'm surprised this hasn't happened to my brothers yet!)

You know you've been playing to much Portal when someone says "cake" you scream "THE CAKE IS A LIE!".

Trust me, i've done it. Every.Single.Time.

You know you've been playing to much Portal when someone says "cake" you scream "THE CAKE IS A LIE!".

Trust me, i've done it. Every.Single.Time.

My bro an I both do that, too laugh.gif

I think it's starting to annoy people xd.png

You know when you'v taken advantage of Morrowinds item restocking from merchants when they all have over a million of a restockable at hand.

You know you've played too much Stronghold Kingdoms when you start looking at places on a real world map and immediately start judging them based on the House the in-game town belongs to.

You know you've been roleplaying too much when you start writing PoP prompts about your character and also write out plotlines while in English class at school. >.>

Yes xd.png

You know you RP to much when you can only make up stories about your characters in an RP.

You know you play Pokemon to much when you can name every pokemon, but can't name all the fifty states xd.png

You know you've been playing a game to much period when you dream about it/think about it whenever your not playing it/ start humming/singing theme songs for characters on it. (I sing Lavendar Town, Midna's them, and Midna's desperate hour xd.png)

you know you have played to a pokemon to much when u get in a fight u say go jim jim used uppercut

You know you've played Uncharted too much when you start quoting Nate in everyday speech.

You know you've been playing too much TF2 when you see a white dove irl, point to it and say "Archimedes!" out loud.

I did this yesterday. People gave me strange looks. |D

You know you've been playing L.A. Noire too much when you're looking for something and doing the hand thing where you hover over each item momentarily before picking up the object you need.

You know you're playing too much Team Fortress 2 when you:

1. Mistake the beeping of your microwave- or any beeping, for that matter- for an aiming Sentry-Gun and jump a mile in fear.

2. Hear your Mum say "Make a sandwich." and you think "But I'm not hurt- or playing Heavy!".

3. Stub your toe and almost shout "MEDIC!".

4. Are wary of getting backstabbed when walking alone.

You know you've played an Elder Scrolls game too long when you see a Hammermill copy paper box and every time you look at it you think it says Hammerfell.

Yes xd.png

You know you RP to much when you can only make up stories about your characters in an RP.

You know you play Pokemon to much when you can name every pokemon, but can't name all the fifty states xd.png

You know you've been playing a game to much period when you dream about it/think about it whenever your not playing it/ start humming/singing theme songs for characters on it. (I sing Lavendar Town, Midna's them, and Midna's desperate hour xd.png)

1st and 3rd one= I do that...

You know you have played too much minecraft when...

you can't stop thinking about your next project.

you get bored of it and you end up playing something like the technic pack.

Edited by creepado

You know you played too much Quantum Conundrum when you complain about your science classes not having enough exposure to radiation. (Guilty... Well, at least in my mind i am)

You know you played Half-Life² for WAY too long when you see the word 'Combine' and instantly think about any of the Combine soldier types. (Guilty)

You know you played Half-Life² for too much time when you see the name 'Gordon' and instantly think about Gordon Freeman. (Guilty)

you know you've played bill the demon (online game) when you realize that the sound effect where he eats humans is someone eating a packet of hula-hoop crisps (guilty) xd.pngxd.png

You know you've played Minecraft too long when you go on a swearing rampage at moderators because somone on a server killed you.

You know you've spent too much time playing games when a mixture of at least 3 of them end up being your very bizarre dream for the night.

Last night, it was a mix of Resident Evil (4 specifically), Battlefield 3, Minecraft, and Dragon Age II. T'was a battle of epic proportions.