Kimoko_the_Dragon

You know you've played a game too long when...

OkayI'mdonehere.

You know you play Portal 2 too much when you sign off like Cave Johnson.

We're done here.

Edited by sailing101

Also, when you look at a really dark spot near someone's house and think "They should really put a torch there...".

Oh gods, I did this the other day.

I was in Costco when I saw the darker storage area thing. It made me nervous...and I even said out loud "They need more torches". *facepalm*

You know you've been playing too much Minecraft when you start having dreams about it and as soon as you wake up, you rush to the computer to try what you saw in the dream.

Did this yesterday morning. Had a dream about a pretty awesome looking town thingy and I attempted to build a mini replica of it (actual dream town was HUGE).

You know you've been playing too much Dark Souls/Demon's Souls if you start thinking that some black phantom is gonna come and kill you.

I've been guilty of that.

You know you've been playing WoW too much when you start calling yourself by your in game name. At least I only do this in my head and not out loud.

When i saw a ^ like shape in a window I thought it was the assassin's castle T_T

you know you've been playing too much assassins creed when you want to take karate classes just to do a leap of faith (without death)

You know you've been playing WoW too much when you start calling yourself by your in game name.  At least I only do this in my head and not out loud.

I call myself Rain now... After all these years the name has stuck in my head. So everyday I'm like, (In my head) "Rain, you should organize your Pygmy lineage today." and "Rain, I'm bored."

..."Rain stop talking to yourself."

You know've been playing Portal 2 too long when a stoplight that's at yellow light immediately makes you think of GLaDOS. Square thing with a yellow light in the middle staring at you...

Edited by Dawnwing

You know you've been playing Touhou too long when if it rains and you have to go outside, you try to dodge it.

You know you've been playing Sims for too long when you look in the mirror and expect a green Plumbbob to be there.

You know you've been playing Minecraft for too long when you're on vacation, you go to visit a cave and you bring a pickaxe in case you can sneak off to look for diamonds.

You know you've been playing Harvest Moon FoMT too much when you wake up in the middle of the night from nightmares about your pineapples going over time and rotting away as the season changes.

(And this is a real life example, stupid addicting farming game...)

You know you've been playing Arkham City too long when laser pointers make you think that a sniper's aiming for someone.

(Can be really any game, but I almost screamed Thaila when this happened, so....)

You know you've been playing FIFA too long when you pretend to control the players playing an actual game of football...

You know you've played Skyrim too much when you see a short person and try to swing your Battleaxe at them...

You know you play Minecraft too much if you try to reach the high area by putting blocks of dirt instead of searching for ledder.

You know you play Spore too much if you don't find an upgrade by killing the strongest animal in the pack.

You know you play Skyrim too much if you think when you're searching something in your bag, the time stops.

You play Assassins Creed too much if you start crawling up your house wall to reach your flat.

You know you play The I of the Dragon too much if you wonder you can't build a town in one click.

Edited by MariBianca

You know when you've played too much TF2 when you misspell 'blue' in varying situations :'V

Edited by fudge blood

You know you've played the Sims too much when you worry about the ladder disappearing from the pool.

You know you've played Legend of Zelda too much when you stab a chicken and expect it to go red and start attacking you.

You know you've played Mimecraft too much if you start visualizing square headed people.

You know you have played any video game to much if you start putting things into your 'inventory'

You know you've played Mario too much if you start stuffing yourself with mushrooms

You know you play too much pokemon if you throw balls at wild animals

You know you play Dragon Cave too much when you start wondering how pretty your dogs lineage is.

You know you played Doctor Who: The Adventure Games when you crouch every time you see a weirdo, trying to be unseen.

(Not yet guilty... [dramatic pause] Yet...)

You know you've been playing Pokemon too long when you see a large circular rock, and you think it's Geodude. Then your friend actually believes you.

"omg, it's a geodude!"

"wait, where?!?!"

The epic fail moment of my life. xd.png

Edited by Attic Of Utopia

You know you've been playing too much Team Fortress 2 when you still hear Heavy's minigun spinning/firing after you've turned off the game.

>.>;

You know you've played Portal too much when you freeze up when someone says 'hello'.

blink.gif You know you've played Pokemon too long when you get mad and turn it off without saving...