Kimoko_the_Dragon

You know you've played a game too long when...

You know when you play too much Uncharted when something small shines in the distance and you drop whatever it is you are doing to go and get it.

You now you've been playing too much Skyrim when you actually say/yell Thu'ums while attacking in other games.

Caught myself doing that when I was playing Super Smash Bros. Brawl yesterday. I yelled "Fus Ro Dah" when I used a smash attack and I yelled "Yol" (only word I know in that shout) when I used a Fire Flower. |D

You know you've been playing Spiral Knights too long when you shout for them to not use the key.

True story.

You know you've played Orbiter for too long when you can go from Earth to the Moon in it. (Took me some crashes, billions of dollars on tech, loads and loads of fuel, misses, lost crews, err... cheating a bit... Er, i mean a long time to do that.)

You know you've played Garry's Mod for too long when almost everything that happens on your life can be turned into a comic. (Guilty)

You know you've played Portal 2 for too long when you wonder what would happen if GLaDOS were on charge of the ISS. (Guilty)

You know you've played Portal 2 for too long when you spot similarities between GLaDOS' backstory and the backstory of some AI character from a old game-inspired TV show. (Guilty again)

You know you've played Minecraft for too long that you picture a blocky sci-fi game when you think about 0x10c, Notch's latest project. (Pronounced... Well, nobody knows how it's pronounced at this point.)

You know you've played Portal too much when you listen to Disney movie villain songs and imagine how awesome it would be if GLaDOS was singing them.

Or when the only thing keeping you from actually playing Portal is the Wheatley plush you're still working on sewing.

Or when everything you've posted in this thread so far has been about Portal.

You know you've played TF2 too much when, while standing in line, you constantly look over your shoulder to make sure the person behind you isn't a spy. (Guilty as charged.)

Also, you know you've been playing TF2 too long when you wonder if 2012 is going to be caused by a spy sapping the power grid. (Guilty.)

Same goes for when you start speaking in five different accents and quoting the characters. (...yep.)

And you know for sure when you buy "because you want to be a spy". (Not only am I guilty of this, but that's the model that I have. And I'm good at it.)

OkayI'mdonehere.

Same goes for when you start speaking in five different accents and quoting the characters. (...yep.)

I haven't played TF2, and I do that.

You know you have been playing minecraft too long when it stops working and you decide to go to sleep out of boredom.

You know you have been playing minecraft too long when you know the exact number of blocks to the clouds.

You know you have been playing minecraft too long when you start a convo on creepers on airplanes.

you know you've played too much pokemon that when you see a bird you think ho-oh's back(true story i did think THAT ONCE

you know when you've played too much dragon cave every time you see a chicken egg you think i'd better take care of this pygmy dragon(don't ask how that happened to me but it happend and then i remebered it wasn't a dragon egg it was our tea)

You know you play pokemon too much WHEN:

You zone off and goto musicals/battle trains. Happens alot.png. Also when you see timburr the wrong way xd.png I STILL look at it wrong.

You know you've played a Resident Evil game too long when you're watching a cooking show and they mention a herb, and you immediately wonder how much health it would restore.

You know you play too much Minecraft when your teacher says: "I bet you guys can do it, put your imagination in Creative Mode!" and you instantly imagine all the minecraft blocks.

Actually happened to me today.

You know you've been playing too much Call of Duty when you see an airplane and automatically deem it as a spy plane (I did this the other day =__=)

You know you've been playing too much Kingdom Hearts when you expect heartless to materialize from the ground at any second.

You know you've played too much Kingdom hearts when you're watching a Disney movie and waiting for some keyblade wielders to appear.

-> Skyrim

You think you can quicksave IRL and reload if something goes wrong.

Also, I needed more sleep. Clearly.

I know I've been playing a game too long when I think about a random guy standing on the street mauling someone's face off. happy.gif

You know you've been playing certain games for too long when....

(Spyro)...every purple dragon reminds you of Spyro.

(Just Cause 2)...you can name every easter egg in it.

(Pokemon)...you can name all the Pokemon in Pokemon White.

(KingdomHearts)...you see someone with good hips you think of Axel.

(Anygame)...you can quote any line.

You know you've been playing too much Minecraft when you're watching TV and start yelling at the screen because they left a door open.

You know you've been playing too much Super Mario Galaxy when you randomly jump off platforms in other games assuming the gravity will keep you from falling.

You know you've been playing Kingdom Hearts too much when you try and summon your keyblade.

You know you've been playing Assassin's Creed too much when you look at a building and wonder if its a viewpoint.

(Guilty on both counts.)

You know you've played too much Fallout when the teacher gives you a video thats based on it and call it out.

(actually guilty on this)

You know youve played pokemon for too long when you still hear the beeping of a dying pokemon with the sound off @_@

You know you played Dead Space 2 too much when you're afraid of needles and eyes, respectively.

You know you've played too much Fossil Fighters when you turn the game off and still hear drilling noises. (True story.)

You know you've played too much Minecraft when you run outside, turn around, and prepare to fight any monsters that spawned on your roof at night. Also, when you look at a really dark spot near someone's house and think "They should really put a torch there...".

(Guilty of both)

You know when you've played battlefiel 3 too muc hwhen you get into an argument with someone and say "F200 foregrip, heavy barrle RDS" just to win it

(...guilty...)