Kimoko_the_Dragon

You know you've played a game too long when...

You know you play to much DC when you are talking about cereal and somehow "red Dorsal" comes out of your mouth instead of coco puffs....(this literally happened to me last night, obsessed much? just a bit biggrin.gif )

You know you've played too much Kingdom Hearts when...

You see someone's shadow and try to use your/your parents' car keys to destroy it.

You look at the moon and wonder why it isn't heart-shaped.

You start calling your friends Riku and Kairi or Donald and Goofy.

You start wearing shoes that are WAY too big for you.

You know you played too much Quantum Conundrum when you memorize and say out loud randomly at least 5 of the Pf. Quadwrangle's quotes. (Guilty. Obsessed much? Maybe.)

You know you've played Slender too much when you start yelling "Don't make me go Slender on you!" whenever someone annoys you.

I've done it several times today xd.png

You know (I do at least) you've played too much videogames (along the lines of Minecraft and Skyrim... some Dragon Age Origins/II thrown in it and a few different generations of Pokemon draped all over it) when you go to sleep and start dreaming you're fighting a dragon with a pickaxe, a magic staff/sword thing and a Flygon trying to kill the dragon with six more pokemon helping from the ground (like Ariados, a Torchic, two Aron, one Aggron and a Gengar- and I don't really use those to fight Ancient Dragons!)

let's just say it was weird...

You knwo you've played too much Call of Duty: Black Ops when everything is a target and you are looking around constantly so you don't get sniped, knife-killed, or blown up.

You know you've been playing too much Minecraft when you think to yourself you'll be able to find your way back somewhere by pressing F3 and walking back to the original coordinates.

Happened a few days ago. I forget what I was thinking about originally, but I suddenly thought to myself that if I get lost, I can just go back to 155, -43 (near where I build my base in one of my worlds).

EDIT because I fail at life.

Edited by Ali'i Makani Pahili

You know you've been playing games that require ultra-awareness when you're constantly looking around warily.

You know you've been playing too much Portal when, every time you set your computer to sleep, you hear a cute little voice in your head saying "Sleep mode activated."

you know you've played too much New Super Mario Bros. when you come back from somewhere and say "Imma Back" like Lugi does when he comes back after loosing all 5 lives

You know you've played to much Dragon Cave when someone you hate is annoying you and you say "leave me alone or I'll make my (insert dragon type here) eat you!"

not me but my friend did this(I joined in of course tongue.gif): You know you play too much Mario when you start singing the theme song while doing a boring assignment for social studies. Funny part is only one other person noticed it

You know you've been playing Theatrhythm Final Fantasy for too long when you start tapping to the notes when you're not even playing the game.

You know you've been playing Minecraft too much when every time you hear the word 'creeper,' you panick and think you are going to get yourself blown up.

You know you've been playing too much Minecraft when you think of the game whenever you hear the word "notch".

I keep doing that. -.-

You know you played too much Black Mesa Source/HL2 when you turn on the lights, and think that the cockroach in your front is a headcrab. (Guilty)

Really, i almost wished i had a crowbar... xd.png

You know you played too much League of Legends when you are too scared to go near a bush in fear of it hiding a champion.

I play a lot of Fable. So, you know, when there's a ripple in the water, you swim out and you get it, right? So, driving with my dad one day, guess what happened? Yeah. There was a ripple in a lake we were passing and me immediate thought was "OH! I need to get th- oh." Thank god I didn't say anything.

Then there's those moments when you're taking an exam and you calm yourself down by telling yourself that if you fail, you can just reload and take it again. Until you realize that it's real life, and not a Bioware or Lionhead game. If only...

You know when you played too much Dragon's Dogma when you spot a notice board and you find yourself checking it for quests.

You know you play too much minecraft with the tekkit modpack when your world has been completely strip mined down to bedrock for your red matter block castle.

You know you've played too much Minecraft when you see something you want or something in your way in real life and immediately think about mining it.

(True story, or at least something similar; my mind is a little fuzzy on what I was doing exactly.)

Edited by Vulqostrun

You know you're playing too much Team Fortress 2 when you:

1. Mistake the beeping of your microwave- or any beeping, for that matter- for an aiming Sentry-Gun and jump a mile in fear.

2. Hear your Mum say "Make a sandwich." and you think "But I'm not hurt- or playing Heavy!".

3. Stub your toe and almost shout "MEDIC!".

4. Are wary of getting backstabbed when walking alone.

Continuing on from my last post:

5. Start to quote Domination lines in real life. "It's starting to BORE me how much you suck!"

6. See a window or balcony and think how it would make a great sniper's nest or sentry position.

7. Here that someone's doing Engineering and assume they must be Texan.

8. Wonder what the trading value of your favourite IRL hat would be.

9. Mistake your watch for a cloaking device.

10. Think about your Scouting technique during lectures, instead of the work.

11. Say "Hoo-eee, makin' bacon!" when preparing breakfast.

You know you've played video games in general too much when the following happens:

You are doing work for your online college course, which entails you reading the physical textbook while you sit in front of your computer, and when you get to the end of the page, you grab your mouse and try to scroll and/or right-/left-click to the next page of the book.

(Literally just did this; it was automatic and I didn't realize I was doing it. xd.png)

You know you've played skyrim too much when you say the reason you can't do something is cause you took an arrow to your knee.

Edited by ScnBrain_2008

You know you've played Dragon Cave for too long when you look at a blue and green piggy bank and automatically think "Canopy egg". I bought it because of that! wink.gif

Edited by Princess Kiara