Kimoko_the_Dragon

You know you've played a game too long when...

You know you've played Professor Layton too long when someone asks your for directions and you blurt out that they have to solve your puzzle first.

xd.pngxd.pngxd.png I laughed so hard at this one. I love that game ^-^

You've played Skyrim too long when you want to greet someone with Drem Yol Lok.

i love that!

You know you've played Dead Space to much when you see a baby and think "RUN! IT'S GONNA EXPLODE!"

You know you play Spyro: Dawn of the Dragon too much when the song you have stuck in your head is the theme when you open a chest. Same thing for Zelda.

You know you play too much DragCave when you're watching a movie and wonder if the name of the name character is free and you start writing a description in your mind on the spot.

You know you play Spyro: Dawn of the Dragon too much when the song you have stuck in your head is the theme when you open a chest. Same thing for Zelda.

You know you play too much DragCave when you're watching a movie and wonder if the name of the name character is free and you start writing a description in your mind on the spot.

This.

xd.png Names always come to mind and I wonder if they're available. I soon forget them, however.

You know that you've played too much Skylanders when you have dreams about Kaos and Zim fighting over for world domiance. For those unfamiliar they are voiced by the same person.

Edited by GokaiPink

You know you've played too much Minecraft when you wake up and immediately start thinking about it.

You know you've played too much Minecraft when you dream about it. A lot. laugh.gif

you know you've played PORTAL/PORTAL 2 when you hear wheatley and GLaDOS in your head HOURS after you've completed the game and turned the console off

No. You know you've played Portal to much when you're watching a childrens show with your sister and the mother of the kid in the show sounds EXACTLY like GLaDOS would if she were human...

You know you've been playing too much minecraft when you beggin to think you can hear the music.

True story...

You know you've been playing too much Portal when you see a cake and wonder if it's a lie or not.

And you know you've been playing too much Transformice when you see internet trolling and think of a different troll.

you know you've played PORTAL/PORTAL 2 when you hear wheatley and GLaDOS in your head HOURS after you've completed the game and turned the console off

This, but 24/7.

You know you've been playing Minecraft too long when you lay awake at night mapping out new creations in your head.

You know when you've played too much...

Minecraft, and think that an Enderman, or possibly Herobrine, is going to kill you in your sleep.

Pokemon, and you think of a cat pokemon (i.e. meowth) when you see an actual cat.

Fallout: New Vegas, you can hear the "stranger with the pick iron on his hip" song even after closing the game.

I have a feeling I've played Pokemon Black/White a bit too much when I read "watch dogs" as Watchog. :L

You know you have played too much slender when you think the slender man is watching you...

Edited by creepado

You know you play to much skyrim when you imagine what life would be like if you really where the dragonborn.

You know you've played video games too long when you see real world as a video game

You know you've played too much Slender when you see a note and wonder whether or not it would be a good idea to pick it up.

You know you've played too much when...

(Crash Bandicoot) Whenever you see crates, you have the sudden urge to attack one OR you get the extreme urge to do Crash's (in)famous dance (very much guilty on the second one)

(Ghost Trick) when you suddenly have the urge to do the Panic Dance (I don't have the game yet (still trying to hunt for it), but I am pretty darn guilty of this xd.png)

That's totally me, and I haven't played in quite a few weeks blink.gif

Edited by Erica8798

You know you've played Front Mission Evolved too much when you start calling robots "wanzers"

You know you've played The World Ends With You too long when you pick up your stuffed animal to try and kill monsters with it.

You know you've played too much Portal/Portal 2 when you start slipping in quotes from the game into everyday conversation, just for fun. And you have to be careful not to pronounce things the way GLaDOS does - for example, rhu-BARB.

You know you play too much Skyrim when you dream about it nearly every night. And, when you have a lucid dream and decide to try changing the entire scene of the dream (something you've never been able to do before), you decide you want to be in Skyrim - and it works.

You know you've played too much Portal/Portal 2 when you start slipping in quotes from the game into everyday conversation, just for fun. And you have to be careful not to pronounce things the way GLaDOS does - for example, rhu-BARB.

Ido that

I do that ALL. THE. TIME xd.png Yesterday it was the "slow applause" quote from when they're falling down the elevator shaft. laugh.gif