Kimoko_the_Dragon

You know you've played a game too long when...

You know you played too much Counterstrike when you walk around in real life and expect a Counter-Terrorist to pop out at you, at which you raise your arms up protectively as if holding a gun.

Truestory.

You know when you've played MH3 (Monster Hunter Tri) too long when you..

-Can play online solo with no armor and no volume

-Have very high ranking without repetative grinding

-Have every item, weapon, armor piece, combo item and monster data.

Edited by Zeriel

You know you've played too much minecraft when you get the urge to punch trees

You know youve been playing mariokart to long when you start to manually drift around corners when walking. (happened to me and I have 2 stars in most of the races)

You know you've played Rhythm paradise(heaven) too long when you think of it every time you hear music and tap to the beat, trying to think of which of the games could be played with this song.

You know you've been playing too many handheld games when you've mastered the art of walking and gaming.

I can walk without lifting my head while avoiding all obstacles. |D Haven't done it in a long time, though. It's been a while since I've played any DS games...

You know you have been playing a game too long when you look away because your eyes hurt.

it happened to me after playing a game for more than 5 hours strait.

*Sigh* You know you've played too much Amnesia or Slender when you're paranoid to walk around your house because you expect a monster to be there whenever you turn a light on in a room or turn around a corner.

You know you play too much Earthbound when you think you can tame a dog by hitting itt upside the head with a baseball bat

I will not try this, I love dogs :c

You know you've played a game too long when you try to open your inventory when you go outside.

You know you've played Pokemon when you think of it as real and dream it every night.

YOu know you've played Kirby Superstar Ultra too much when you think of what happens to Marx after you beat his soul.

You know you've played SSBB when your sister headbutts/pounds you with kirby/pikachu all the time.

You know you've played Dragon's Dogma too long when night comes and you find yourself straining to hear the whispers of the undead.

Hasn't happened to me yet, but I can see it coming.

You know you played Batman too long when you use mister freezes name causally everyday .

Or when you suggest to someone to use there batarang in real life .

You know you've played pokemon too long when you are disappointed that you didn't get a pokemon for your tenth birthday.

You know you've played pokemon too long when you dream of it every night. I've been a Gymleader, the Unova champion, plot twists were I ended up as the leader of Plasma.

You know you've played Professor Layton too long when someone asks your for directions and you blurt out that they have to solve your puzzle first.

You know you've played pokemon too long when you're playing harvest moon and you press Y to try to activate your bike (I always put my bike in that key item slot), desperately believing the Y key was broken...before realizing I didn't actually have a bike tongue.gif

You know you've played a game too long when you believe you'll respawn if you die.

FYI: There are no respawn points on earth maybe in the next patch.

You know you've played Dragon's Dogma for too long when you see a seagull and find yourself reaching for your bow.

You know you've been playing too much Pokemon when you can identify what the wild Pokemon is just by hearing its cry.

You know you've been playing a game too long when you can dream of it vividly three years after quitting.

You know you've played Portal 2 to long when you are referring to Wheatley as a friend.

You know you've played Skyrim to long when your friend is upset and you repeatedly ask if someone stole their sweet roll

VVV

When you refer to picking the lock to your mother's room door as "lock pick expert" when she takes your stuff and you want to get it..

(i have done all, don't judge me!)

You know you've played Starcraft too long when you almost panic at someone's "Nuclear Launch Detected" message alert.

You know you've played Minecraft too long when you freak at the sound of hissing.

You know you've played a game too long when you can quote almost everything the characters say in the cutscenes. x)

You know you've been playing too much Pokemon when you can identify what the wild Pokemon is just by hearing its cry.

THIS.

Very much this.

How my friend is: You know you've played too much Resident Evil when you think you're prepared for a zombie apocalypse to just happen.

You know you've played too much Spyro when off in the distance you think you see a sparkle and think "I must have missed a gem or two..."

You know you've played too much Spyro when off in the distance you think you see a sparkle and think "I must have missed a gem or two..."

OMG my years of Spyro!!!!!!!! ugh i miss it so much!

I think we should have a spyro the dragon dragon in the cave smile.gif it could be a collectible type i guess?like vines? or unbreedable like cheese

You know you have played to much Spyro when you see a factory and think "oh hey! i can probably buy something with my gems there!"

You know you have played to much God Of War when you think you can climb the side of a mountain...and fall and die a million times without actually dying...

OMG my years of Spyro!!!!!!!! ugh i miss it so much!

I think we should have a spyro the dragon dragon in the cave smile.gif it could be a collectible type i guess?like vines? or unbreedable like cheese

You know you have played to much Spyro when you see a factory and think "oh hey! i can probably buy something with my gems there!"

You know you have played to much God Of War when you think you can climb the side of a mountain...and fall and die a million times without actually dying...

I own all 3 games for PlayStation. ;3

He would be awesome in DC. Just copyright.

You know you've played too much Pokemon and DC when you begin to morph a Pokemon into a dragon species...