Kimoko_the_Dragon

You know you've played a game too long when...

You know you've been playing any game for too long when you go to sleep at night and see the characters in your dream...

You know you've been playing any game for too long when you go to sleep at night and see the characters in your dream...

Hey! That keeps happening to me!

You know you have played dragon cave too long when you gasp at how many chicken eggs you can find in a supermarket...

You know you've been playing Scribblenauts for too long when you start carrying a dictionary or encyclopedia everywhere you go.

You know you've been playing Portal/2 for too long and you start using scientific-sounding terms for everything.

You know you've been playing Maplestory for too long when your math teacher announces that his son's name is Cygnus and you automatically say Knights during class right back at him and then burst out laughing. (true story).

then half the class looks at you like what the-?

and the other half are laughing with you.

>__<

You know you've been playing the legend of Zelda too much when you start humming along to the music while you're exploring a dungeon.

You know you've been playing Animal Crossing: Wild World too long when you start humming the town tune.

You know you've been playing Sims too long if you try to fast-forward your computer when the page isn't loading fast enough.

I've done this far too many times.

You know you play Star Fox 64 3D too much when someone asks you "What should I do?" you reply "Do a Barrel Roll!"

You know you've been playing Legend of Zelda too long when you ALMOST punch someone in the face when they say, 'Hey, listen!'

My friend did that to me once...but she did hit me.

You know you've played Minecraft too long when your 100th diamond pick breaks.

You know that you play Kirby too much if you hold your breath and expect to fly.

You know that you play Mario too much if you end up in hospital for banging your head on a brick wall, trying to get mushrooms to come out.

You know you've been playing any game too long when you can hear the character's voices during the day.

You know you've been playing Portal/2 too long when you wonder if you could portal up to a white wall in a building.

You know you've played too much Phoenix Wright when you subliminally start mimicking different character motions, like Edgeworth's finger tapping or Von Varma's finger wag.

You've played too much Pokemon when you have forty different non-chained shinies.

You've played too much LoZ Ocarina of Time when you start having nightmares of a Dead Hand. O_O

You know you've been playing too much Pokemon when you have a theme song for each of your Mons and play it whenever you send them into battle.

You know you play too many video games in general when the sun burnssssss.

You know you play too much Pokemon when all of your imaginary friends were Pokemon.

You know you play too much Skyrim when you constantly shout Fus Ro Dah when you dance.

You know you play Half Life too much when you look at something and say "What would happen if I hit this with a crowbar?"

You know you play too much audiosurf when you're moving your hand whenever you hear music

You know you've been playing too much Minecraft when you start having dreams about it and as soon as you wake up, you rush to the computer to try what you saw in the dream.

You know you play Skyrim too much if you think when you're searching something in your bag, the time stops.

You know you have played any video game to much if you start putting things into your 'inventory'

You know you've been playing Sims too long if you try to fast-forward your computer when the page isn't loading fast enough.

You know when you've been playing any video game too much when you screw up royally in real life and you think, "Oh well, I can just restart."

You know you've been playing too many video games when you're doing something in real life and suddenly think to yourself "I haven't saved in a while, better quicksave." Also a true story.

You know you've been playing too much of any game when you have dreams about it nearly every night.

You know you've been playing too much Spore when you constantly look at your dogs and think how you could rearrange their limbs.

You know you've been playing too much Spore when you idle your time away by thinking of how you could make that bird you saw earlier

You know you've been playing too much Minecraft/Sims when you look at a building/house and try to figure out how many and what types of blocks it would take to replicate it.

((I am guilty of all the things listed above))

You know you've been playing Treasure of Montezuma Blitz too long when you can see the tokens whenever you close your eyes.

You know you've been playing MineCraft too long when you start to see the real world in cubic blocks...

That happened to me twice O.o

You know you've been playing MineCraft too long when you start to see the real world in cubic blocks...

That happened to me twice O.o

This. It freaked me out so much sad.gif

You know you've been playing too much Minecraft when you look out at the horizon on a clear day and think "where's the fog?" to yourself.

You know you've played to much TF@ when you start talking in the accents of characters at akward times

Yup, me