Kimoko_the_Dragon

You know you've played a game too long when...

You know you played too much Sims when a friend says "I'm going to a wedding tomorrow" and you reply, "My Sims just got married."

You know you've played too much Minecraft when you wonder why there are no vines on the trees.

You know you've played Bravely Default for too long when you see an asterisk (This thing here --> * ) and

begins playing in you head.

You know you've played Xenoblade for too long when you finish the game. It's that big of a game.

You know you've played pokemon emerald too long when you have memorized the locations of every single hidden item in the game, the locations and levels of all pokemon in the wild, and have obtained all the frontier symbols.

i was a little too obsessed with my gameboy back in the day .__.

though im kinda making it a goal to memorize Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire that well now xd.png

You know you've played too much Pokemon Y when the clock on your save data has reached 999:59 - and you STILL shiny hunt for hours.

You know you've played too much Skyrim when you look at any mountain irl and think to yourself "I could totally jump my way to the top of that".

You know you've played Team Fortress 2 too long when you hear someone sneaking up from behind and you scream "SPY! ohmy.gif".

You also know you've played as Pyro-Vision Pyro too long when you think you see Balloonicorn flying in the corner of your eye.. but it turns out to be a pink jacket. unsure.gif

You know you've been playing too much of an Elder Scrolls game when you successfully get water from the kitchen without anyone noticing and think "my sneak skill is awesome."

You know you've been playing too much of The Binding of Isaac when you see a wire coat hanger and think "I want that."

*cough*

Edited by Ali'i Makani Pahili

You know you've played to much Minecraft when you try to spell nevertheless as nethertheless and then wonder why the spell checker flags it incorrect

You know you play too much Mind Zero when you realise you can navigate your way through a dungeon without checking your map even once.

you know you've played wind waker to long when you can beat the game in a day...

and when the wind blows and you think "I need the wind waker"

You know you've been playing pokémon too much when you walk through grass and expect to fight something.

You know you've played too much Pokemon when you see DC dragons of different species breeding and go like: "What? But they aren't in the same egg group!"

You know you spend too much time playing Child of Light when you think you can step off a height and just float in the air.

(DC) when you see 'Little tree' and think the spelling looks weird.

(not that it happened to me, I just looked at leetle tree and thought how it didn't look like a typo any more)

You know you have played waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much Pix the Cat when you are still running through the levels in your head hours after you stop playing.

You know you've played too much Minecraft when you try to think how to craft real life things using blocks.

You know when you've played too much TF2 when you accuse everyone for being a spy or you call a sandwich a sandVICH.

You know you've played Batman too much when you get the impluse to tie a cape blanket around your shoulders and run around the house.

You know you've played Assassin's Creed too much when you look at a palace's facade and you wonder how Ezio could climb it.

You know you've been playing too much Borderlands 2, when you expect to see an item of the day at the local vending machine.

You know you've been playing FF8 too much when you hear "Blue Fields" running through your head every time you go out for a jog.

You know you have played too much Freedom Wars when you are taking down Abductors in your sleep.

(Skyrim one)... you get one of your parents hooked on your favourite game, and they start reciting quotes from the game with you at dinner.

(Skyrim one)... you get one of your parents hooked on your favourite game, and they start reciting quotes from the game with you at dinner.

My Dad does that with Portal ('And then there will be cake').

You know you've played too much of Borderlands, the Pre-Sequel if you start thinking in Claptrap's voice.

AAHHH MAKE IT STOP!!!!