Kimoko_the_Dragon

You know you've played a game too long when...

You know you've played too much Harry Potter when you make a wand out of a very long piece of paper. (Guilty)

Knowing you have played too much minecraft when you wish you had an inventory...

I actually really want one of those, they'd be dead useful.

You know you've played too much Minecraft when it's night and you think you're in The End.

You know you have played to much games with amazing graphics when you walk outside with your pals and say that landscape does not look realistic at all.

You know you've played Skyrim too long when you say something about bandits as you pass a cave.

You know you've played too much Mario when you feel an urge to sneak into pipes.

You know you have been playing too much SSBB when you start saying "A person lost all his lives. It's on the news right now.

You know you've been playing too much of anything when you see a reference to another game and realize it immediately.

You know you've been playing/talking about Ace Attorney in class for too long when your Government teacher starts getting the references and starts reviewing the game to see how much truth there is in the series. >_> I don't know whether to be proud or terrified.

You know you've played Dangan Ronpa for too long when you get a paper cut and wonder why the blood isn't pink. And whenever the PA system goes off you expect a certain teddy bear to say a body's been found.

You know you've too much Minecraft when you attempt to place torches in Victory Road so that you don't get lost

You know you've played too much Minecraft when you open your door and expect sound effects.

You know you've played too much Portal 2 when you finish test 8/22 before GLaDOS finishes talking. Or any room for that matter, I made it my one goal for an entire play-through...

You know you played Pokemon too much when you think "I should save before doing this". Especially during exams in school smile.gif

You know you've played too much Legend of Zelda when you throw your arms up in the air when you found something awesome.

You know you've been playing to much Pokemon when somebody asks what your favorite color is and you immediatly think SoulSilver.

You know you've been playing too much Gmod: Prop Hunt when you look at a certain location irl and say, "That is a great bottle spot."

You know you've been playing too much Pokemon when somebody asks what your favorite color is and you immediatly think SoulSilver.

You know you've been playing to much Pokemon when somebody asks what your favorite color is and you immediately think HeartGold.

You know you've been playing too much anything when you start quoting characters from it on a daily basis. >.>

You know you play too much borderlands 2 when you see:

Neon purple and think: "Ooo, Eridium"

Neon blue and think: "Nice, what's the stats on this weapon?"

Neon orang and think: "OMGALEGENDARIITEMWHADIFINDWHATIFIND!"

You know that you've been playing minecraft too much when your hand automatically falls on those keys when you open up your computer.

Also, when you start turning on all the lights in the house like crazy to keep zombies from spawning. This happened to me once before I stopped to think about what the heck I'm doing xd.png.

You know you've played too much Minecraft when you see a fake skeleton and think it's going to shoot you.

You know you've played too much Pokemon when you see a House Finch and think "Oh hey a really tiny Pidgey!!" and then see it fighting with a Sparrow and think of Spearow... and back away slowly....

*misses the old gens*

You know you have played too much Civ when you think about Gandhi and think of him as a warmongering censorkip.gif that ruined your game.

You know you have played too much Skyrim when you start saying obscene refrences IRL. (guilty!)

You know you have played too much XCOM: Enemy Unknown/Within when you look out your window and expect to see a sectoid at the phone booth down the street.

You know when you have played too much Zelda, and Dragon cave... When you wish they would release a dragon with a fairy partner.

You know you've played too much MK8 when you take a turn and almost attempt to drift :< Or when a slow car is in from of you and think of a red shell.

You know you've played too much of any game, period, when you refer to your wallet as an inventory.

"It's a good thing I had some small change in my inven- wallet." rolleyes.gif