Kimoko_the_Dragon

You know you've played a game too long when...

You know when you played too much Pokemon SoulSilver when you repeatedly go through the Elite Four just to hoard money through saving it with mom.

You know you've played too much DC when:

-You remember what IOUs you've made and when they're due better than the homework you wrote down two hours before

-You see an interesting name in a book, textbook or otherwise, and wonder if it's taken

-You begin to call eggs on another site by DC names because they look similar and can never remember they're real name

You know you've been playing too much Minecraft when you see a cave and think, "There might be diamonds in there!"

You know you've played skyrim too much when you say the reason you can't do something is cause you took an arrow to your knee.

You also know you've played Skyrim too much when you try to Fus Ro Dah

a brick wall out of the way. Or when you go into a grocery store and upgrade your Speech to get better prices.

You know you've played Slender too much when you start yelling "Don't make me go Slender on you!" whenever someone annoys you.

I've done it several times today xd.png

And when you go through forests trying to find some notes...

1) You know you've played too much Assassins Creed when you look at buildings and think I could climb that.

2) You know you've played too many hours of Guitar Hero/Rock Band when you realize you're fingering the notes to a song and thinking, Red Blue, Yellow Yellow, Green, Blue.

3) (Continuing Guitar Hero) When you dream about playing it. (It's happened way too many)

1) Dead Space) Shoving discs into a gun expecting it to shoot fire.

Trying to shoot an industrial saw

2) Borderlands) Trying to throw random things out of your left hand.

) Talking to random things on the ground

3) Toy Soldiers) When you start putting up toy soldiers and expect them to start shooting each other

) Putting working guns on a toy helicopter.

you know you have played pokemon mystery dungeon explorers of time too long when when you are trying to sleep you see the map and the little dots that show where enemies are in the dungeon in your head

You know you've played too much Skyrim when you're learning about talus slopes in geology class and keep thinking "Talos".

You know you've played too much Borderlands when you literally cry over the death of a character you liked

You know you've played too much Halo Reach when you start comparing overpowered things to armor lock

You know you have played Dragon's Dogma too much when you think you have a Mage's floaty powers.

You know you've played Spirit Camera too long when you start wondering about what ghosts are haunting various places and people and when you're constantly watching your back for any ghosts on the attack. (Very guilty of both...)

You know you've been playing too many video games when you think you should put your ice cream on pause so it will stop melting.

I swear I just did this about an hour ago. |D

Here's a few for Pokémon, Minecraft and Spyro!

You know you've been playing Pokémon too much when...

You try to rename your pets.

You then wonder why they don't come to you.

You paint oranges in Pokéball colours, then pelt them at the ground yelling "[Pokémon name], I CHOOSE YOU!"

When you draw Pokémon all over your schoolwork.

Whenever you pass someone you say, "I challenge you to a Pokémon battle!"

You know you've been playing Minecraft too much when...

You run around with straight legs and arms.

You punch a tree/rock/etc. and then wonder why your hand hurts.

You try making a pickaxe out of real sticks, wood etc.

You place a lump of coal on a stick and wonder why it didn't work.

You try to 'tame' dogs and cats in real life.

You run away from tall people because you think they're Endermen.

You know you've been playing Spyro too much when...

You get hurt and just say, "Oh well, I've got [number] lives left.

You try to attack someone and wonder why they don't die or have funny names that appear.

You try to make a Sparx figurine stick to your shirt so it can 'follow' you around.

You know you've been playing too many games when you're outside in real life and think, "Wow, that's a really detailed skybox."

Did that today. xd.png

Edited by Dawnwing

Oh, is this the thread for me...read on!

~Assassin's Creed~

When you look at a trash bin and think, 'Why isn't it filled with hay? Then I could do a Leap of Faith.' (Done this before. It was funny.)

That awkward moment when you see someone out of the corner of your eye and attempt to assassinate them with your hidden blade. (True story! Did this to my friend Jordan.)

You see a person wearing a hoodie and say, 'Peace and safety, my Brother.' (This is something my friend Kasie did.)

ou know you've played too much Ocarina of Time when you hear a scratching sound and immediately assume its a skulltula

You know you've played to much Okami when you start trying to find out how to dye your dog white and then add red markings like Amaterasu..... (Guilty...)

You know you play Kid Icarus uprising too much when you are obsesed with hotsprings.

Or your fingers fall off, whichever comes first.

Once I was in an argument with a roommate. During a particularly heated moment of my mono/dialogue, I did the Phoenix Wright point gesture.

...Thankfully I did not shout 'Objection!'. That would have made it 100x more awkward.

Oh and yeah, in Skyrim, I once shot an enemy in the knee, and they died. The only way it could have been more hilarious was if I was fighting a Guard who had incurred my wrath by saying that line.

...I should go do that...

Oh and you've been playing games too long when you start quoting the characters from it... and having them actually apply to the current situation in some important way.

You know you have played Halo for too long when you know how to skip parts on the Legendary campaign without consulting the internet...

... I've Played the Halo: Reach Campaign about 6 times and can do the Nightfall glitch instantly...

You know you've played Pokemon too long when you start seeing pokemon out of the corner of your eyes

You know you've played too many video games when you're learning about geology and read "base level" as "boss level".

You know you've played too many video games when you begin naming your friends as specific characters, then talk to them as if they are that character and expect them to respond back in the correct manner.