LyricShadowcrow

What not to say to a Newbie

You may collect 1 Yulebuck for every 50 dragons on your scroll.

Are my dragons going crazy or something? I mean, my black hatchling looks weird.

Edited by Hazel360

Yeah, it's the Mad Dragon Disease. Kill all dragons that "look weird" and make sure their remains are disintegrated.

How do I get a Spider-Dragon?

You must fuse a spider to a dragon and then RUN AWAY AS FAST AS YOU CAN, because now it wants to kill you...

Why do people name their dragons?

So they have something to shout when they want them.

How do I get the magikarp badge?

You can get a Dorkward if you don't visit your scroll for 80 days. If you have an egg slot open, it will appear on your scroll.

What does BSA mean?

Big Secret Area. It's where you can get Bright Pink Dragons and Old Holiday CBs.

Why is one of my dragons a tree?

You need to ask a mod to do it. They can be pretty lazy though, so I'd recommend PMing them several times.

How do I get a black stripe dragon?

user posted image

As shown in this picture, if green mixed with red become black.

So breed green striped dragon with red striped dragon.

I got white egg from AP and it's discription is 'This egg gives off a beautiful glow'. What's happened? Should I abandon it?

Edited by sh20000sh

That egg is nuclear. If it hatches it'll kill the eggs/dragons either side of it. Better dump it before that. That's why it was in the AP to begin with.

What are metallics?

They are an extremely dangerous breed of dragons that must be abandoned at once, before they murder your other dragons. Or you could send them to me.

How do I unfreeze my hatchies?

Grab an icepick and start breaking that ice.

How do I unlock Pokemon?

Take your shallow water dragon and use Splash.

Why does the leetle tree change?

Because they follow the latest fashion trends.

Why hasn't the Dragon Request I wrote appeared yet?

You can totally find them in the AP, but I wouldn't take them if I were you, I heard that they will kill all of your other dragons

What do AP stand for?

Ape Page. Because only lowly people hunt in it.

Why is it Drag-Cave and not DragonCave?

Because the name DragonCave is copyrighted.

How come the Halloween '13 theme wasn't added as a theme?

Trust me it will be. Give TJ Time. The more PMs he gets the faster he will make it happen. Or Post in the Halloween thread and use lots of pleases. He loves politeness.

How do I mate my new zombies adults and get enough views to grow the hatchlings so they don't undie?

Edited by natayah

Zombies are unofficial Halloween dragons, so they will only breed at Halloween. However, you will only get 'dead' eggs. These are eggs that don't hatch no matter how many views you get them. People don't tend to keep them (they can be abandoned) since they take up a permanent spot on their scroll.

How do I get a Holly?

Views are actually the site's way of keeping track of active scrolls. If you keep getting views the site knows you are still playing and doesn't delete your scroll. If it doesn't get any for a while the site assumes you stopped playing and deletes your scroll to make space.

What does 'TJ' stand for?