LyricShadowcrow

What not to say to a Newbie

You should do all these things before evolving your dragons:

-Give $20 to Slenderman.

-Shout "Ferris Bueller" twelve times at some fancy restaurant.

-Impersonate Shakira in front of four people.

-Send a PM to TJ09 saying "LET ME CENSORKIPPING EVOLVE MY DRAGONS"

Then, a small button saying "Evolve your dragons" will appear, and you should click it.

Do I get a reward for Trick or Treating?

Edited by Hazel360

Yes, the reward is DEATH

MISSINGNO. is on my scroll. What the Hex??

A Missingno on your scroll means that all of your dragons will die in 6 days. If you don't get rid of it, your scroll will also be burned in 30 days. To defeat it, you must summon the power of the holy bananas to forever banish it from your scroll.

I grabbed a paper dragon, how do I change its form?

Origami... involving burning sticks.

Why does my egg has Icicles on it?

It's a graphical glitch. To fix it, just abandon your egg and grab it back from the AP.

How do I get Neglected dragons?

Edited by MetalDragon

You should force your hatchling to stay five days in an unpleasant-smelling corner with a dunce hat.

Why are my vampires so evil? ;-;

Because their planning to destroy the world!

Why can't I carry anymore eggs?

Because your bag is too small. Time to buy a new one.

What are click sites?

First you go to the Altar of the Dragons and then you yell out "OH GREAT DRAGON GODS, I WISH TO NAME MY DRAGON _________"

How does one bring a dragon back from the dead?

You can't. Necromancy only exists in fiction. Well, actually, you can. But only on one condition; you must send a PM with "Revive my ****ing dragons now" to all the mods of DC.

What are "bloodswap trades"?

Edited by Hazel360

You'd just obtained a water dragon egg and you've kept it on your person because you loved it so much. In the middle of the night, you felt hungry, and got out of bed for a midnight snack, bringing the egg with you, of course. You opened the freezer and saw a big pie. You started drooling, but you couldn't hold the pie because of the egg in your arms, so you set the egg down somewhere absentmindedly and took the pie, shutting the freezer door. After you'd heated the pie and eaten it, you remembered about the egg, but didn't see it anywhere. In the middle of your search, you felt hungry again and opened the freezer to find your egg frozen solid with icicles hanging from it. Chances are, the embryo inside is dead. GG. ninja.gif 'd

You kill 100 dragons on your scroll, take their souls, stuff them all in a jar, and smash it on your dead dragon's corpse. ninja.gif 'd again -.-

They're when you draw blood from a dragon and exchange it to another user for a different type of blood.

Why is there a tombstone on my scroll?

TJ09 knows you have heard loads of songs by The Living Tombstone, so he gave you a tombstone as a little gift.

Why do these crazy people fog their eggs/hatchies?

Edited by Hazel360

Because they think the eggs/hatchies are not pleasing to the eye, and a cloud of fog looks better.

What is a newbie?

A newbie is someone who has recieved at least two warnings.

How do I get a platinum trophy?

Get any dragon and write "Dork" on its face in pink crayon.

Why did my attempt at 'Earthquake" kill all my eggs?

You killed your eggs? That's shocking! You will never be able to adopt any other eggs now.

Ninja'd. o.o

You get a dorwed by going on a magical adventure and finding a dorkface. After you marry it, your half-dragon babies will be Dorkweds. c:

Why won't my gold breed shinies? >_>

Edited by Angel of the Inferno

Wed a dorkface to any other dragon. Because shinies are overrated.

Where is TJ09's scroll?

Edited by Hazel360

Some people like to celebrate their dragon's birthdays, even if they are just tiny lineart made of pixels.

How do I get a leetle tree?

Punch a vine dragon until it drops a seed then plant it.

What's an IOU?

It's an Intersecting Other Universe, where Dinos, Chickens, and the ruler of the world, TJ, lives, and sometimes they appear in our world, which is why some people have chickens and Dinos on their scroll.

Where did you get the blade to stab the dragons? o.o

You must beat a Silver Dragon to death, and fashion the scales into a blade using the tombstone.

Why are there no Purple Striped Dragons?