LyricShadowcrow

What not to say to a Newbie

You abandon it. If you're lucky, a vampire will take it in, mentor it, and return it to you in the morning.

What's a release? And why does the cave clear out sometimes?

A release is when a lot of users release their dragons into the wilderness. At this time the caves are empty of eggs because those release dragons still aren't done making more eggs. You just have to wait.

What is a daydream dragon?

A Daydream is a dragon with shiny scales (golden, silver, or bronze colored). Daydreams are one of the most horrible dragons in the cave, since they are known to kill other dragons, so if you see one, you should release or kill it.

Why did my dragons refuse?

You didn't fill their love potion bars enough. Go to the store, it's only $.5 a bottle!

How do I breed my dragons?

Edited by Spelunker

Make some love potions and well, increase the dragons' fertility but you need a purple dragon first (there's a lot in the cave), and after that- leave the two together

Erm, blink.gif Why did the ink disappeared when I write the name of the dragon?

Because the pen ran out of ink.

How do I describe my dragon?

Lots of adjectives, a few verbs, and don't forget to say I, me, and my lots of times in your description! Oh, and use plenty of ...'s and !!!'s.

How do I become a mod?

You fill up the bar under your avatar that says "Warn x%". You only fill it up if you want to be a mod

Why can't I find a Leetle tree?

Because you need to chop a big tree into a Leetle tree smile.gif

How do I breed a certain dragon?

You go to the wishing well and drop dragon scales and make a wish.

Where do leetle trees come from?

They come from leetle forests. First, you have to grow enough trees to make a forest, then the leetle tree will appear.

Oh, yeah, and it costs $10 for each tree that you want to grow. It's a good thing the leetle trees are so awesome that they're worth the money.

What happens if my dragon gets bit by a vampire?

It sparkles in the sunlight, becomes a 'vegetarian', and goes back to high school.

How do I influence an egg?

Edited by Taintedtamer

Take the egg to see a morally inspiring movie. xd.png

What is a biome?

A biome is a way to sort the dragons on your scroll by their preferred hunting habits.

I got two eggs that said "This egg resembles a glowing stone"...Why are they different colors?

A Biome is when you give forget to give one of your dragons a bio and it says, "Bio me!"

Why are all of TJ's dragon names random letters with "thuwed" at the end?

It's a way to show that they are married, thu is a general term that applies to the specific dragon, and wed is for their marriage. The random letters are how the codes for all of the dragons are generated

What is a dragon code?

A dragon code is a secret language only known to dragons. Nobody can crack one since the dragons' handwriting is really messy.

What is a "cooldown"?

A cooldown is the time of night when all of the fiery dragons go to sleep and the cave cools down

My egg has 5 views! How many more before it hatches?

You need at least 10 million views for your egg to hatch. Hurry! Put it in fansites everywhere!

What is a Magikarp badge?

Edited by missy_

When you have 1000 Magi dragons the badge appears next to your trophy

What is the spell we cast on our hatchlings to keep them from aging?

Its Not a Spell, its a BSA called "Fountain of Youth". When your Goldfeesh use their SPLASH BSA... there is a 50% chance that a random hatchling will be "splashed" with water from the fountain of youth... keeping them forever young.

Yes it is random, no you cannot choose the hatchling, so it can make anything forever young, including your brand new shiny CB Metals!! Use with caution!!

How do I get TJ to give me one of his dragons??

TJ doesn't give away dragons. You name your own dragons in the accepted fashion

I've been on DC for one year, why don't I have the bronze trophy yet?

Because you need to fill your "Warn" bar on the forums.

Why isn't my cheese dragon hatchling gendering?

To get your Cheese dragon to gender, you have to trade it to another player. After that action is complete, if you have a Mint dragon on your scroll, the Mint will transform into a gendered Cheese dragon.

Can I get a dragon back if I release it into the Wilderness?

Yes, you can, but you require a silver dragon and you must train it to do a special dance to lure back your dragon.

[hipster voice] Is there a way to link your Dragon Cave account to a social website?