LyricShadowcrow

What not to say to a Newbie

Because it is making sure you don't want the egg to die.

Why would I use earthquake, just to have my eggs die?

The acronym for District of Columbia. (As in Washington, D.C.)

Why are horse dragons purple?

Horse dragons are purple because because it helps them blend into the forest, of course!

Why are there chicken eggs in a dragon cave?

Because some Pygmy Dragons have trouble with the lady pygmies so instead end up being henpecked by the only wife they can get.

If I want to be friends with TJ what is the best thing I can do to get him to talk to me? Especially since I know he hooks up all his friends with those Two Headed Thu-Wedded Hollies and I want one SO BAD but I know I'll never get one but maybe if I dream and hope and if someone is very nice.... maybe TJ will see how nice I am and understand I am only here to make friends and help others and I love this game so much and dragons and .... peace and feed the hungry and recycle!!

42 First, you should know TJ only accepts premium-subscribers-GoN-and-all-powerful-users as friends, and you also need to be a member of a secret user group. I can't tell you, or it wouldn't be secret...

My dragon suggestion didn't get approved! What i need to do?

Keep resubmitting it until the mods get tired of rejecting it. Don't change anything when you resubmit or it is doomed!

Why is the abandoned pile full of waterhorse eggs?

Because the kelpies are breeding

Why can't I have more than two Heart Seekers?

Because there aren't spare hearts just lying around, so it's better to have a limit of two dragons running around without a heart inside of thousands.

Why does fog keep surrounding my dragon?

Edited by DragonGirl10188

Because the magical fog transforms them into three cave-born golds and five cave-born silvers once they die.

Why can't my eggs hatch faster?

Because they are lazy. Threaten them for stomping on them if they don't hatch faster. Actually stomp your least favorite one if you want, to get the point across.

I forgot about an egg, and then gave it a lot of clicks. It turned green! What do I do?

Because being born traumatizes them so much that it forever changes their outlook on life and therefore, their color.

Why won't my tinsels give me eggs?

Did you remember to feed them candy canes for three weeks before you bred them?

Why was my description rejected?

The mods have to be bribed, before they'll approve your description. Especially SockPuppet Strangler. She requires a truckload of potatoes for every description you submit. Get on it.

Why does the "SPLASH" action still appear even though I have my magikarp badge?

Goldfish dragons get bored with nothing to do. And you get an evolved Magikarp badge at an unspecified number of splashes. [sock likes pineapple, btw.]

What's an even gen?

It's a dragon that you wonder why you even bred it because it has such a long messy inbred lineage!

Where are all the CB blacks hiding? I've never even seen one.

You can't. Brine dragons don't really exist. They are just a fictitious legend. (I am convinced of this after hours of hunting them in the cave! tongue.gif)

Why do the Olive dragons' eggs smell musty?

Edited by purplehaze

Because olives get old when they're left out too long. Throw them away, and get fresh ones.

What does, "Sorry, you can only view this egg from within the site," mean?

Clearly it means you're an alien, and you'll have to build a UFO and fly down to Earth to see it properly.

How do I catch a dino?

In a unique way. U neak up on it.

How do I get a gold trophy?

Practice, lots of practice, and hours of honing your technique, much like someone after a gold medal. If you can be higher, stronger, and faster, you may just earn that gold trophy you seek.

I dropped an egg to the AP. Why can't I see who has it now?