LyricShadowcrow

What not to say to a Newbie

Too crunchy with ketchup. Their thin skin caramelises very well.

Why don't tinsels drop in the biomes??! D:

The biomes would be far too messy with all that tinsel in it. That stuff's hard to control.

Why was there no teleport available when I clicked the link I found in a thread?

The most common dragon on the entire site is the invisible dragon. Each of these little creatures is about the size and weight of a housefly. They're practically everywhere- in fact, several dozen may be sitting on each of your dragons at this very moment.

Unfortunately, though, these dimunitive dragons don't show up on your scroll, as their small size and invisibility make them next to impossible to keep track of. Oh, and they tend to get squished by larger dragons.

(don't worry though they just laugh it off and fly away a few minutes later LOLZ)

Edit: I'm so sorry! I answered the wrong question because I'm stupid, and then my computer decided to disconnect from this site. D:

Correct answer: You must have missed the Abra. You'll just have to wait for the next one to come along...

Do I need to feed my dragons to keep them alive and happy?

Edited by Athkore

No, they're perfectly content without eating for a year... On a plus side, you won't have to clean up the remnaints of what they eat! smile.gif)

Will my cheese dragon get moldy?

You need to capture adult dragons from the wilderness and have them raise the eggs for you.

How do you raise vampire hatchlings, though? D:

Actually, it isn't much different than raising a normal hatchling, just keep 'em away from garlic, sunlight, holy water, crosses, and anything they might try to suck the blood out of.

Why does this weird tombstone thingy keep showing up on my scroll around midnight and on the 31st of some months??

That's the elusive tombstone dragon. They're very hard to get but once you have one it will record the names of all your dead dragons.

How do I know if someone's dragon has a description?

The desert! I here that place is popping with em'!

How do I get a black stripe?

Blunas are in the coast. Geodes aren't really in a normal biome. You have to find a special section of the site called the Graveyard. Once there, look for tombstones. If you find one, keep clicking on it. If you're lucky you'll dig deep enough into the earth to find a Geode egg!

Where do you get the pumpkin to turn normal pygmies into pumpkin pygmies? I can't find it. sad.gif

@Skypool: You get a black stripe by leaving a white stripe next to a fiery dragon (magmas, reds, etc) for too long.

Edited by angelicdragonpuppy

The only way to find it is if the Great Pumpkin grants your wish, and he'll only do so if your pumpkin patch is the most sincere.

How do I get a CB Ultraviolet?

Take an Albino egg out of the cave. Place it in the scorching rays of the sun. Within a matter of hours you have an Ultraviolet. As for the CB part, you can either:

- Grab a CB Albino egg to put in the sun

- OR, Place any Albino egg out there. If it is kept out there for a week, the lineage will just simply melt away.

Easy as pie!

--

Can I get a Guardian of Nature using just a Magma Dragon?

No, if you summon with just a Magma you'll get a Guardian of Volcanoes--they're not as pretty as GoNs, and you can only have two "Guardian of ______" dragons on your scroll, so I'd not try it. Go for the GoN.

Is it dangerous to leave my Cheese dragons next to my Harvest dragons? The Harvest's description says they hoard food and, well...

Harvest dragons are known to be violently allergic to cheese, so it should be safe for the cheese dragons. You might cause your harvest dragons to go into anaphylactic shock and turn purple, though. That is a little-known way to get horse dragons.

When will my hatchling gender?

Pffft, love it. X'D

Also don't be silly--your hatchling is already gendered, you just need to look more closely. Try using your browser's zoom function.

Although... how do I tell the gender on my CHEESE dragon?

Hmm, they're shy. Toss em some clothes! Then while they're changing, sneak a peek. smile.gif

How do I get a silver dragon? D:

Melt down a bunch of silver spoons inside a large vat. Now toss one of your dragons into the molten silver (preferably a Magma, Ember, or something else that can withstand the intense heat). Remove him/her from the vat and congratulations, you have a silver dragon.

Oh and don't be alarmed if your dragon stops moving due to the hardening silver. There are spells to get around that.

With so many dragons around that can bend the weather to their wills, why aren't there ever any storms?

because storm dragons were dried up by sunstone dragons

what happens when you get a sun stone dragon

The sunstone dragon will suck up all the sunlight with the orb on its tail and blast it all out at the same time, killing all of your dragons.

Why doesn't my spitfire dragon spit fire?

Do you see Sunsong dragons singing about the sun? Or Moonstone dragons stoning the moon (i.e. throwing rocks at it)? Or what about Swallowtail dragons- ever see them swallowing their tails?

Didn't think so. .3.

My Royal Blue has got the royal blues. How can I cheer it up?

Royal Blues love to breed. So breed it with all your rare dragons.

Where can I get a Summer Dragon?

Got out into a large, spacious field in the middle of summer, at the hottest time of the day and wait for five hours.

How do I get a pink dragon?

You breed a white dragon with a red dragon. The white and red colours will be inherited to the child and they will mix together to form pink.

How do I get a spring dragon?