LyricShadowcrow

What not to say to a Newbie

Did you remember to call it up a day in advance and make a reservation?

How do I get a Thuwed?

Well... Thu-wed stands for ThursdayWednesday. All you have to do is click "Account", set time to "backwards", and then wait for 12:00 midnight between Thursday and Wednesday. As soon as you hit this exact time, grab any random egg from a biome. Act quickly! If you time it just right, the egg will hatch into a ThuWed dragon.

Oh yeah, don't forget to set time back to "forwards" when you're done. Otherwise, the universe might implode, and that could possibly be a bad thing.

Can I change the colors of my dragons?

Well... Thu-wed stands for ThursdayWednesday. All you have to do is click "Account", set time to "backwards", and then wait for 12:00 midnight between Thursday and Wednesday. As soon as you hit this exact time, grab any random egg from a biome. Act quickly! If you time it just right, the egg will hatch into a ThuWed dragon.

Oh yeah, don't forget to set time back to "forwards" when you're done. Otherwise, the universe might implode, and that could possibly be a bad thing.

xd.png That was brilliant! xd.png

Hire a Rainbow Goblin to repaint them. Be sure to use fire-and-waterproof paint.

Why can't I see fogged dragons?

Edited by Lagie

First you use splash - so the egg gets wet, than you use a fire dragon to turn the water into steam. But be careful you better use an Ember or fire dragon for this since they have better control over the heat. If you use a magma you might boil the egg accidentally.

Or you could use a grey dragon they can control the weather after all.

How do I get a UV dragon?

You set a dragon out in the sun for an hour or two and let those good old UV rays sink into its scales... er... skin. Do this every day for a few days and soon you'll have a nice UV dragon. Just don't leave the dragon out there too long, or else it may get crispy.

(By the way, this doesn't work on albinos. They don't tan. They just get really bad sunburn. And don't even think about trying this on vampire dragons. They will instantly collapse into a pile of dust.)

What are alts, and how do I get them?

Edited by Athkore

Alta are dragons who look the same as their normal form, but much different since you need to build them and most people are bad at building dragons.

You have to build them. Find a grave yard you've never seen before so that your dead ancestors don't tell that you've been stealing parts. Always go from bottom to top, since dead people (or sometimes alive people) get more angry at people who steal their heads more then people who steal their feet. Say the magical word (please) at midnight with all the part in front of you and the dragon egg will be made magically. Please note that this also works with other dead body parts, like dead dragon body parts. Please also note that you should hire a Zombie Dragon for this job if you don't like holding dead things.

My eggs time is low, what do I do?

Edited by FlowerOwl

Use the Royal Blue BSA Moonlight.

It will add a day to your egg time.

How much is a Stripe 2G worth?

Nothing, really. You should probably just abandon it for a rarer Dragon.

I caught an egg with the description "This egg gives off a beutiful glow.". Which Dragon is it, and how rare is it?

It's not actually an egg at all it's a moonrock.It was an april fools joke for one of the previous years that was forgotten so it was never removed and if you abandon it you will get a rare dragon.

How do you get a black alt dragon?

Send the mods messages every single day (maybe even two or three times a day) asking if you can pretty pretty please have one. They love this.

What is a chicken?

Make them not refuse by treating them to gifts and cute stuffed animals, do that for about a week and keep trying to bargain with them. Do that for a week. If that fails, start threatening the moon and the sun. Then the earth. If all else fails, threaten to hang them. If they still refuse, then just start to hang them and they'll give in.

Oh no! My egg is sick!! What should I do?

Well, if it has a cold, give it some chicken noodle soup, if it has a fever, leave it alone

Why is there a picture of a half of an egg on my scroll?

Edited by arya10

Since the egg decided to hatch itself and run away while you were golfing. This only happens when you are golfing, so serious people should never go golfing.

What are the Forums?

Where Dragon Cave users plot to take over the world.

Why do some dragons refuse to breed?

They are not old enough.They must be at least 100 years old to breed.

How do I get a vampire dragon?

because first you need a golld horned tangar dragon you pull off it's horns and stick little pnik frilles where the horns should be

how do i get a awesomeness dragon?

Use a stone frozen S1 hatchie to fire it's lazer at your gold egg.

How do I get a time paradox?

Go see Ben Tenison and ask him where Paradox is. Then ask Pardox to take an egg with him, it should take only a second, or less.

Where can I find a Thunder Dragon?

Check the sky for lightning. You'll find one in the clouds up there. Just be sure you're not wearing anything metal.

How many views will my egg need to hatch?

Views? You need its parents!

Why did my egg die?