LyricShadowcrow

What not to say to a Newbie

You can obtain one if you perform a secret dark ritual at midnight on Valentine's Day. Warning : this requires actual blood !

What does PB, CB and EG mean ?

Don't worry, I got this one:

PB - Peanut Bait (a tasty snack used to attract pygmies for our pygmy armies)

CB - Cassare Butter (a non-so-tasty snack used to deter meddling drakes from the peanut bait)

EG - Egg Galore (the ultimate heaven for a pygmy - basically a bowlful of boiled eggs, covered in peanut bait)

I hope that was informative for you!

What do my BSA dragons do?

They Build Supreme Artifacts, one of which every dragon raiser needs.

How do I know who I sent my Valentine to?

By going to your local postal service, and checking in with them to see what happened to the card.

Why does my Spirit Ward turn red at night? Is it dying?

Nope, it's not dying. It's in... Well, it must be angry at you for whatever reason. Better try to talk it out with them at midnight.

The eggs I'm taking care of are getting "sick". They're not hatchies yet. Eggs can't get sick, right?! Why is this happening?

Your red dragons may have boiled them when using incubate.  Tell them to turn down the heat next time.  Or get better reds.

I've never seen that thuwed breeding list open.  How often does it open?

The breeding list only opens if you use the super duper secret BSA! First, you gotta find a wild CB Holly and ask it to use it's BSA to make all your eggs gold. Then you gotta use the power of all your shiny, gold eggs to fuse a CB Gold, CB Silver, GoN, Sinomorph, Leetle Tree and Chicken together to summon the Lagmonster which then you gotta defeat to summon TJ09. And then he might add you to the list.

What's with all the pink eggs in the AP?

They're in quarantine because they caught a pink computer virus.

Why do so many dragons avoid my attack when I'm trying to make zombies?

They hate zombies so they're trying to stay alive. Or are they plotting to turn YOU into a zombie?..

Why are Nexus dragons 'dangerously unstable'?

They just broke up with their s/o so they're still pretty torn up about it... Better let them get over it alone with a tub of ice cream and some sappy movies. Do not approach.

Why do dinos wear shoes?

All the gender non-conforming dragons decided to set up their own settlement, they can be found on a neighbouring continent living in an LGBT commune. Go say hi !

What does ARK mean ?

ark
ärk/
noun
singular proper noun: ark; noun: the ark; singular proper noun: Ark; noun: ark shell; plural noun: ark shells
  1. 1
    (in the Bible) the ship built by Noah to save his family and two of every kind of animal from the Flood; Noah's ark.
    • a vessel or sanctuary that serves as protection against extinction.
      "a starship ark built by their android protectors"
    • archaic
      a chest or box.
      "the ark was of Italian walnut"
    • a large, flat-bottomed boat.
      noun: ark; plural noun: arks
  2. 2
    short for Ark of the Covenant.
    • a chest or cupboard housing the Torah scrolls in a synagogue.
      noun: Holy Ark; plural noun: Holy Arks
  3. 3
    a widely distributed bivalve mollusk that typically attaches itself to rocks with byssus threads.
Hope this helps!

When should I use a bsa?  

Every single time they're ready, duh! Don't think about saving them for a time when you'll actually need them, who cares if that lineage you've been working on for years misgenders, and the whole thing is ruined?

Why do my holiday dragons only have one gender?

Hypocrisy at it’s finest.  You obviously forgot to influence them to be different genders.  If you tried and it didn’t work, you may have angered them by forcing them to conform to your outdated gender stereotypes!

Why is dragon requests going so slowly?

Every posts in there have to be approved by a council of dragons. And they're not the most friendly bunch.

Why couldn't Valentine dragon I raised this year breed before the breeding week was over? It just grew up, but it's already on breeding cooldown for another 2 days...

Maybe it frolicked briefly with another dragon and ran out of stamina when it grew up?  Might need to have a talk with it...

Where did you get that banner in your sig from?

I made it myself. Yes, I update those stats manually every few hours.

Xeno hatchies have this description, "but... where are its legs?" What happened to their legs?

That's so insensitive..... Would you go up to a person without legs and just ask what happened to their legs? Rude tbh.

(Actually though: have you heard of the Lagmonster? That's a misspelling, it's actually LEGmonster. It steal hatchlings' legs for its monstrous collection. There's nothing anyone can do. So sad.)

What do the little flags next to Valentine's cards do?

They'll make the cards fly away. Good luck catching them again!

Why can't I get a green Nebula? I'm missing that one from my collection!

You haven't made your Blue jealous enough...

A Bleeding Moon

I do have...

Where do I get

some pads and salve?

Edited by Husky51

At the drugstore, of course. :P 

Why can't I see who I sent my cards to?

Because it’s reverse secret admiration.  Your admiration is offered to complete strangers!  Isn’t that lovely?

Why are all these posts on this thread so unhelpful?

Because in order to understand them, you must first be granted acceptance into the Dragon Cave Order where we give you the cipher to decipher the true meaning of our posts.

Can I get a holiday dragon outside its breeding season?