LyricShadowcrow

What not to say to a Newbie

By hatching a dragon that has been specified and naming it 'Raffle Entry [your username]'

How does one get an alt black?

Cntrl + Alt + Del while clicking on a Black egg in the Biomes

What is a "gen"?

It's short for 'genetically flawed', keep away from any dragons where 'gen' is mentioned.

Can I get christmas egg, now it's over?

Yes. You need to breed both Christmas dragons together in order to get Christmas eggs off-season, otherwise they will refuse.

When the raffle from December 2015 will be drawn?

Send a ton of eggs to the AP (that stands for Awesome Place), the longer, more chaotic the lineages are the better, and then you'll get an e-mail with a link to a Neglected!

I've heard some other users here talk about "sprite collection"... How do I collect those?

Catch one on Easter, of course!

How do I join the forum?

Um. Start counting. One-um. Two-um...

Why do people freeze hatchlings?

To add an eye-catching garnish to their chilled summer drinks.

How do I make a signature?

Simple! Put all of your information (scroll link, goals, etc.) into a post in the help section. People will see it in no time.

How do I get a CB Gold?

It is one of rare dragon breed. You can get them if you keep refreshing at cave or AP. Or you can request from others.

How can I get CB alt (black/vines)?

Take one regular egg or hatchie and make it listen to a lot of "Alt Rock" music.

How do I get more CB Valentine's?

If you follow DragonCave's twitter account, TJ will tweet out teleport links of rare dragons for lucky people to grab, including rare Holiday CB Dragons. Also you get more entries into some of the Twitter raffles by re-tweeting & commenting on your opinion about every small thing in the game & reminding TJ to share as much as possible with you so you can give your feedback on everything to be more involved & make sure the game is running correctly. You will be rewarded with super rare dragons. But only on Twitter.

I am new to the forums and have started commenting in every thread I can find as much as possible as I was told being "involved" in the community on the forums would help me get free cool dragons. But I'm not getting any Neglected Dragons. I think it is because I am neglecting certain threads. Which threads do I need to post in more so the people don't think I am "neglecting" them by ignoring them and not talking to and/or being involved in the community???

Edited by natayah

Look for the threads with the black fiery scroll icon and post in those a lot!

Why do some players have lots of icons at the top of their scrolls?

You just go PM the mods. There's this big list thing somewhere in the help section, just tell them which ones you want.

What is a BSA?

A Brightly Sprightly Attribute! For those bouncy dragons in your cave!

Why can't I influence my egg when it's in a teleport?

Because you might accidentally "Influence" it to go to a parallel dimension instead of the person you're trying to send it to.

What is Precognition?

It is when a Mommy Dragon and a Daddy Dragon (or any gender) Really love each other and use telepathy and do a "mind meld" and when they "think really hard" (aka Precognition) a baby dragon dragon is made! (So it is just basically like the Fertility BSA, really!)

Where is the arena so I can battle my dragons and earn the Magikarp badge?

Edited by natayah

https://dragcave.net/wreath because in addition to the Magikarp badge, your dragons also win laurel wreathes like in ancient times.

Where do I find those cute tiny trees some players have on their scrolls?

By breeding a Blue-Banded with a Lunar Herald. Eventually this combo just got shortened to "Bluna".

How do I get dragons from the Abandoned Place?