LyricShadowcrow

What not to say to a Newbie

Because the creator of the site really likes cowboy stories, hence the "Westerns".

Why can't I suggest Alien Dragons?

When you press ctrl + alt + delete when clicking an egg in the cave and get a different sprite for that dragon.

What does the splash BSA do?

Which is used name in site that synchronized automatically with your forum name as it was created when you create forum account.

Are there any relationship between Aria dragons and Pink dragons?

You wake up a Mod and you shout in their ear that you want to Roleplay a llama. If you don't do this, they will know you have not read the Roleplay rules and will ban you from Roleplaying for the rest of your life.

How do I know if the links in my signature work?

You ask TJ, Sock, or _Z_ veeeerrrrry nicely. Remember to be polite, or they'll bar you from the cave, sometimes forever!

What are lineages?

They are these paths you have to find hidden in forums, they are very well hidden; but at the end of them is a treasure chest with an item inside.

How do I name dragons?

You need to be a Pendragon to do that. Sorry. However, if you aren't a pendragon, you can always ask one to help you name a dragon. All the forum moderator are pendragons, but TJ is the Noble and Mighty Penultimate Pendragon. Penultimate because his number is 09, the second to last number (10 is the last). Back to actually naming your dragon, you must present an offering to a pendragon, often in the form of sprites, rare dragons, and monetary donations.

How can I tell if my egg is male or female?

Stare at it until it shakes. If it rolls clockwise it's male, counterclockwise means female.

How do I request a dragon?

Submit the form "Approval Query for Additional Draconic Lifeforms" to TJ in triplicate.

What is a 'drake', and why are they different from dragons?

Drake is a singer. He is NOT a dragon.

How can I get a neglected dragon to instantly pop up on my scroll?

Go to the Abandoned Pile. There's tons of neglected eggs there.

Can I change the wing pattern of my Snow Angel?

Of course, all you have to do is obtain a rare dye item from picking up eggs in the Jungle Biome.

How do I get vampires to bite eggs?

Smother it in bacon so that it smells tasty.

Why is there a chicken egg among the dragons?

So we can have sunny side up eggs

Why are there dinosaurs?

What do you think the dragons keep in their zoos?

How do I get a Paper Dragon?

First, you have to get yourself a whole bunch of magical dragons - some Magi and a GoN should do. Then, get really good at origami...

I have a golden egg, but it's smaller than my other eggs! Does it have a disease?

(Honey Drake eggs are pretty tongue.gif)

You have to be in the Alpine at exactly 3:05 A.M. EST. Oh, and you also must have at least 5 CB Silvers, 5 CB Golds, and 5 Coppers before you can find one. So good luck with that.

My Aegis Dragon is enraged! Why has he changed colors entirely?!

He's showing that he needs more attention from you. To have him change back to normal color, be sure to kill at least one egg every 2 weeks, and give the egg shell to him as an offering.

How can I evolve my Magikarp badge?

You need to find the rare item "Shallow Waterium-Z" and equip it to the badge, then Splash 500 times.

What does CB mean?