LyricShadowcrow

What not to say to a Newbie

Because your dragons no longer like you or any other dragon and have all taken a vacation. 

Why won't my description become approved?

Did you remember to offer brownies to the description mods? No? Well, then, that would be why.

I bred my Valentine dragons today. Why didn't I get Valentine eggs?

By dropping rocks onto all of your dragons, thus either killing them or angering them enough to make them run off onto your nemesis's scroll.

Happy Valentines Day!

Why is the egg I have not hatching? I gave it food, water, love, and teddy bears, but nothing's working?

It is a dragon who enjoys salt.

Why is there a gravestone on my page

Edited by Tentacles

Every time a user logs off, their dragons awake and move around the user’s scroll, rearranging themselves. Disney has considered making a series of animated movies about this phenomenon, but settled for toys as the subject instead.

What dragons are the rarest or most useful?

For rarest, I’d say Flamingo Wyverns, every time I click on an egg with its description, I get a pink. Most useful has to be Shallow Waters.

Can I feed my dragons?

Yes, but you can only feed them trees. Your dragons really enjoy eating trees. One of those Leetle Trees should do the trick. All you have to do is kill it, then there should be a button saying "Feed dragons." Only one dragon can be fed with one tree--- they are Leetle Trees, after all. So you will need tons of Leetle Trees.

My zombie dragon... died? There is a gravestone instead of a zombie! Did it disappear?

It got tired and went to bed. Geez. And don't try to wake it up. It's best to let sleeping dragons lie.

Why can't I get more eggs? I need more eggs!

Have you checked your local food store? The eggs are usually close to the cheese, milk, and butter.

Why can I only have two CB Valentine eggs?

Because you can only have two eggs for breakfast, don't be so greedy. 

How do I get all Spriters Alts on my scroll

Pm TJ that you actually helped out spriting with every holiday breed and the prizes. 

Why are some CB Valentines that I see are not from the ‘Cave’ biome?

The cave biome was closed for the day due to renovation work. Breathing paint is not so healthy for dragons, so they decided to stay somewhere else.

What do I do when my egg is sick?

Incubate it to keep it warm.

I made a zombie dragon, and now it's gone! Why?

Zombies, which naturally decay, will be easy prey for zombie hunters after a couple of weeks.

(The funny thing is, if the egg is sick, incubating it should actually not hurt.  If it's at <5d, it should clear it up pretty quickly, at least according to logic.)

What is a newbie?

Any bee is known as a newbie during its first hours. After noon, it's called an oldbie.

What's so special about Z codes?

When you breed them, they may produce zyumorphs.

What's up with the new egg descriptions in the biomes?

TJ's gearing up for April first, this is a test run. This happens pretty much every year, so beware.

Why can't I have my vampires bite the black-and-white new egg?

Vampires only see in colour so they can't even see that egg.

How high can you count before a mod posts?