vamprah9588

K.B.S. OoC

(This is rather belated...) Welcome, Chicogal!

Wolfe shall be trying to enroll at KBS soon...so yeah.

As I read. Keep in mind Vamprah does not control who joins the school, for that is the job of the mysterious Board.

Edited by vamprah9588

xd.png how should I (Wolfe) go about contacting the Board?

No idea XD I guess just go to whatever "front office" the school has and enroll? *shrugs*

Thank you! And hello! xd.png

Uhh. Hope my first post was okay. D: Who roleplays the guide?

@Mousia- They've been known to contact Vamp and the trainers via letter.

@Chicogal- Vamp is technically a guide.

Username: xskittlez13x

Char Name: Aislyn

Species: Fae

Abilities: Can manipulate and create fire, and ice. She tries to practice earth, but can't quite get it down yet.

Weapons: Bo-staff.

Picture/Description: Aislyn

Personality: Witty, sometimes sarcastic, extremely honest, down to earth.

Bio: Aislyn found herself on the boat to the school shortly after turning 17. Her mother, an older fae, grew tired of waiting around for Aislyn's father to return and set out to find him. Aislyn had heard about the school, and immediately became intrigued. She knows her mother and father will never return.

Student or Trainer: Student

Other:

-------------------------------------------

Height: 5'6"

Hair Color: Black

Eye Color: Light grey/blue

Username: xskittlez13x

Char Name: Aislyn

Species: Fae

Abilities: Can manipulate and create fire, and ice. She tries to practice earth, but can't quite get it down yet.

Weapons: Bo-staff.

Picture/Description: Aislyn

Personality: Witty, sometimes sarcastic, extremely honest, down to earth.

Bio: Aislyn found herself on the boat to the school shortly after turning 17. Her mother, an older fae, grew tired of waiting around for Aislyn's father to return and set out to find him. Aislyn had heard about the school, and immediately became intrigued. She knows her mother and father will never return.

Height: 5'6"

Hair Color: Black

Eye Color: Light grey/blue

Accepted.

Username: Brainiac

Char Name: Kensor (Ken) La'Shado

Species: Shadowblade

Abilities:

Ombrokinesis ~ One's ability to have complete control and manipulation over shadows.

Blink ~ One's ability to teleport, or "blink" a set amount of short distance.

Enhanced Senses ~ One's senses are permenantly enhanced and enchanted with magical affinity. Kensor has the capability of smelling and looking at magic and taking on it's physical form, for instance one with the knowledge of Earth control will have a brown aura surrounding him in the eyes of Kensor.

Mimica ~ One's ability to mimic others ; whether it's to their powers or physical appearance. In order to be a successful mimic, Ken has to look in the victim's eyes more than a second.

Dark Matter ~ One's ability to disperse into air and change physical forms from gas to solid or liquid at any given time, and possibly bend themselves to look differently. Ken mastered this ability and has given the possible use of this ability to form items for himself that only he can hold or touch yet are capable of inflicting damage.

Weapons: Ken uses his Dark Matter to fight, most of the times. He is also experienced with martial arts and is an excellent unarmed fighter. However, in times of need he carries shadow blades made of actual shadows and obsidian rock.

Picture/Description: Shadowblade (by Joe Thiel)

Personality: Ken is a dark person, often finding himself in situations he rather not speak. He is one to see and not take actions, first learning his enemies, or foes before taking any action. He is one to sit at the side, inside the shadows, waiting to find a good timing. Ken is a very moody person, but has trouble finding faith in people. He is straight forward, very honest ; very, very honest. La'Shado comes from an ancient family in which there is a tradition of cold blood. Being actually cold blooded himself, physically, Ken is not that cold blooded in terms of emotions. He is tough, yes, but he is very generous towards his friends, and will always think of them before himself. Despite of that, he makes a difficult time spending company with others. It's not that he doesn't like it ; it's just difficult for him - literally.

Bio: Born to a family of Shadowblades, it was hard for him to be raised by them. He wasn't an outcast, he was just not adapted to their educational ways. Over the course of time he got used to it, and adapted. It was not long until his father died by a merciless Lycanthrope. However, Ken did not hold grudge to all Lycanthropes, and went on a journey to kill that one. It took him three years to find him, from 12 to 15. But he returned home proud and full of commitment, holding the Lycanthrope's head in his hand as a sign. His mother, proud of him, gave him a medallion to symbolize her son's honor and bravery. The medallion was kept in hard guard by Ken, always on the Shadowblade's neck. When Ken turned 17, he heard of the Kenomi school, and so did his mother. Deciding it was best for her son to be set free to the world, training on his own, his mother enhanced his senses using ancient, rare Shadowblade runic symbols and powers. That, however, drained her energy and caused her to die out of illness.

Deciding to set sail and bring proud to his family's name, Ken set on a journey to find the Kenomi school.

Other: The medallion itself and the necklace the medallion was attached to.

Height: 6'5"

Hair Color: Obsidian black.

Eye Color: Completely black.

P.S: I know I'm level 3, but I have a level 7 user: Fella

Edited by Brainiac

Vamp hasn't been online lately.

I think, though, that he has a lot of strengths. What about his weaknesses? I don't know what Vamp would think, but it seems borderline Gary stu there. I'm sorry for being so blunt, I just thought you should hear a second opinion. You don't have to change it. It was just meant to he food for thought.

Probably forgot to mention that mimica takes him quite the energy and because of the enhanced senses he's very sensitive to bright lights and high pitched sounds. They can actually immobilize / stun / hypnotize him.

I've been on, just that I had no one to reply to IC and I'm too lazy to say...

accepted.

M'kay, Brainiac. I was just curious.

Sorry, Vamp. I just haven't seen ya 'round lately.

Another factor was that I was at a friend's house, who is an even bigger computer hog than I ^^'

Well, what's happened is really not something your character would know.

Um...

Yeah, I don't think he would know...

Do you want me to tell you, anyways?xd.png

He won't know, I will. Not going to meta-play here.. It's important for me to know what happened so I can place him in a good spot on the plot..

That sentence you just wrote made me feel like you think I'm a stupid *** ignorant censorkip.gif*.

Sorry for the foul language there.

Edited by Brainiac

Okay. I just wanted to make that clear.

Oh. Sorry about that.

Well, my character, Wolfe was walking around with Sarisha and then Wolfe walked into a building that fell on him. Sarisha saved him but Vamprah heard it and came and then Wolfe went towards the school by accident when he was supposed to go away from it and Vamprah took him to an interrogation room. Sarisha saved him again but Vamprah chased him and they all fought and then they died a lot but they got revived and then Sarisha hugged Wolfe which activated a long-dormant curse that turned him into a wolf-monster. Sarisha had to kill Wolfe t lift the curse but then Vamprah sacrificed himself to lift his curse temporarily and then Sarisha revived them both. Vamprah then sent Kira to go fetch his contacts from his son who is afraid of Vampires. After Kira returned the contacts to Vamprah so he could see (he's blind) Vamprah set off to greet the new arrival, Rain. Sirin was there too but Wolfe and Sarisha stalked her and they are about to attack each other when another new arrival came along. Sirin got mad and is now using her telekinesis on the new arrival.

Okay so tell me what is going on right now, in simple words? Too lazy to read the recap you gave. xd.png

Mousia's char's are standing their ground against each other, Quhanta's char is trying to stop the fight, and Skittlez's char accidentally walked in the midst.

My char is nearby, welcoming Chicogal's char to the island.

EDIT- And since Rain (Chicogal's char) just arrived, you could start off on the same ferry she was on.

Edited by vamprah9588